Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {Tweak} iconOmatic [beta]

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Still no go on my end subyrex!

How about you q_ban_b?
    Nope not working here yet

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

Happy363 (2014-01-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    Nope not working here yet
    Can you both list your tweaks. Maybe there is a common denominator

Subyrex I did a full restore! Took my phone to factory settings rejaibroke only put on Cydia and ifile and still nothing! And Q_ban_b went back to just Cydia and no go! Plus I already listed everything I had on my phone!

Besides oldgit9 had everything I had on my phone then some and he has working on same phone on same firmware!

Except for dreamboard! How about you Q_ban_b did you see my tweak list?
    Last edited by Happy363; 2014-01-18 at 04:09 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Happy - this is a shot in the dark / but not totally. Evasi0n 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 are HUGELY different processes than 1.0.1 and 1.0.2. People with different phones are having unique and weird troubles depending on the evasion jailbreak version they use. Do you still have evision 1.0 .2 on your computer and you could re-jailbreak using that one? 1.0.4 breaks the BigBoss repo for me every time I've tried. And weather.app doesn't refresh at all after a 1.0.4.. Only 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 give me a stable jailbreak where all my tweaks have the same functionality and conflicts that other 5S people are having.

Yah have a feeling gonna be a must have tweak and for world of me can't get it to work! So you know I rejailbroke with 1.0.2 don't have 1.0.3 or 1.0.4 are you saying I should use one of those?
    Well, for me 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 are both problematic jailbreaks on my phone (5S). The only one that creates a stable jailbreak for me, where tweaks interact with each other as I hear from the majority of other people, as I say above, is 1.0.1. I still have it if you want me to send it to you. I never had 1.0.2 on my phone.. And missed getting it on evasion.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-01-18 at 05:19 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    ----

Also to be clear I was not meaning what I said offensively. I had no idea anyone still used that because gridlock has been out for so long and works flawless. So I was more shocked. Wasn't meant as a did at you
    Oh no my friend, I didn't take it that way. You have a great tweak! I'll give Gridlock another shot. I just don't care for the black masking that appears with certain transitions of Barrel. With iBlank, I didn't have that but with Gridlock and HS Designer, I do.

Still have 1.0.0? If you want you can send me it but I'm pretty sure only difference between 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 is the deletion of tiag?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Still have 1.0.0? If you want you can send me it but I'm pretty sure only difference between 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 is the deletion of tiag?
    1.0.0 has tiag.
    1.0.1 has no tiag
    1.0.2 fixed iPad 2 boot loop
    1.0.3 no iPhone needed this one
    1.0.4 no iPhone needed this one

Subyrex I did a full restore! Took my phone to factory settings rejaibroke only put on Cydia and ifile and still nothing! And Q_ban_b went back to just Cydia and no go! Plus I already listed everything I had on my phone!

Besides oldgit9 had everything I had on my phone then some and he has working on same phone on same firmware!

Except for dreamboard! How about you Q_ban_b did you see my tweak list?
    To be honest i can't even begin to think what's going on with your phone. I have a 5s and so does Anthony. No issues over here. :/.

With the updates also come bug fixes. I jailbroke on 1.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    1.0.0 has tiag.
    1.0.1 has no tiag
    1.0.2 fixed iPad 2 boot loop
    1.0.3 no iPhone needed this one
    1.0.4 no iPhone needed this one
    1.04 patches a security issue so if you're using 1.01-1.03 it's best to update evasi0n through cydia asap.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Nice job you guys.
    So if I read it right, if i installed any theme its now located in the usual place. I copy all files to iconOmatic?

The security patch was sent as a update through Cydia!

I use bigify+ to resize my icons to 92%, now the icon shadows/overlays are too large. Is there a way to resize that?

iPhone? More like MyPhone CosmeKid's Avatar
    Thanks

what font are you using on this SB? Looks very nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    This tweak is so cool.
    You made something big with that!

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    I use bigify+ to resize my icons to 92%, now the icon shadows/overlays are too large. Is there a way to resize that?
    try resizing the image in photoshop etc but still keeping the correct dimensions.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to oldgit9 For This Useful Post:

pioneer88 (2014-01-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone CosmeKid's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok...So im using ShadowLit HD Ios7 theme. Some app store apps are themed, some arent. Same with cydia apps, some themed some not. I noticed the icons are 118x120 size. Im having a hard timed understanding the steps i have to take in order to make this tweak work. Can anyone help me out? Usually i can do the work to figure it out but it seems ios7 is so complicated to work with. Thanks

follow the steps in the first post and it should work.

if you want to make your own overlay or the icon is a different size/shape, then you will have to make a new mask file and place that into a winterboard theme. then put your overlay in the theme section of this app.

I am having no issues at all and can't wait for the pro version to make my own shadow types or add new ones. ImageUploadedByModMyi1390065866.602574.jpg

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2014-01-19)

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeKid View Post
    Ok...So im using ShadowLit HD Ios7 theme. Some app store apps are themed, some arent. Same with cydia apps, some themed some not. I noticed the icons are 118x120 size. Im having a hard timed understanding the steps i have to take in order to make this tweak work. Can anyone help me out? Usually i can do the work to figure it out but it seems ios7 is so complicated to work with. Thanks
    Not sure what issue your having but the tweak is very simple. It applies the overlay and shadow on every icon.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgit9 View Post
    try resizing the image in photoshop etc but still keeping the correct dimensions.
    I've resized Sbiconshadow.png but after applying it there is still a visible frame around the icon. I don't have the skills to remove it while keeping the shadow :/

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast