Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 917

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: {Tweak} iconOmatic [beta]

  1. #621
    I wish my memory was better. But if I recall correctly, it wasn't just by opening up folders that triggered the animation bug, although at times yes it's done that. But it seems like it happens more-so when I'm in use of an app and then have to back out of it and jump in a folder, or something of the sort. Please don't let that statement cause you to spend an hour trying to replicate it, lol. I'll flip iconOmatic back on and pay attention to when in particular it occurs.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dizzy714 For This Useful Post:

    dejanco (2014-03-18)

  3. #622
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    I wish my memory was better. But if I recall correctly, it wasn't just by opening up folders that triggered the animation bug, although at times yes it's done that. But it seems like it happens more-so when I'm in use of an app and then have to back out of it and jump in a folder, or something of the sort. Please don't let that statement cause you to spend an hour trying to replicate it, lol. I'll flip iconOmatic back on and pay attention to when in particular it occurs.
    Great Dizzy.. Let's get to the bottom of this one... If we can all replicate it we can nail the bug. The challenge is we all have different tweaks loaded.. So won't be an easy testing period..

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-18), dejanco (2014-03-18)

  5. #623
    hey friends. I am new to this forum, so excuse my not "jailbreak-language"...but i found out a interesting point:

    1. Installed iconomatic 2 weeks ago on a 5s. Never had any animation issues.
    2. Installed JEllyLock7 5 days ago. Since then, i seem to be a memory hog victim since my animations stop working after unlocking the device via jellylock and immediately opening a folder.
    3. Now I have deactivated Jellylock...a little sad since i don't have the nice app switcher on the LS anymore, but: 2 days with an Iphone which never lost it's animations.

    I seem that there are tweaks which need a lot of memory like jellylock and therefore kill the animations. Hope the developer of Jellylock doesn't get angry now, it is just my observation. ps.: jellylock is a nice tweak

    Edit: now the Animation Bug returned. Had openend a lot of apps.
    Last edited by dejanco; 2014-03-18 at 10:13 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to dejanco For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-18)

  7. #624
    Upon further testing I've discovered that by switching off iPhone overlay and running with shadows only the leakage is no longer present. Looks to me like the overlay part is the culprit based on how it is applied within folders!
    Best regards

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to deanan For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-19)

  9. #625
    But i am using only shadows and the Animation Bug occurs...testing goes on..

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to dejanco For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-19)

  11. #626
    Well I'm on 4s with half your Ram. Running with Jellylock 7 and probably shy of 15 other tweeks. I just tested opening 16 non nested apps followed by getting into all my folders and there are atleast 10 of them. No leakage with iconomatic not enabled and with shadows only enabled!

  12. #627
    I get your point. I think of moving all the apps in folders to a new springboard page ...since it only occurs when i open a folder. I've enabled jellylock again. Happens when opening a folder about 10 times...

  13. #628
    anyone know how get rid of the .ds store in my themes folder after updating?

  14. #629
    There's gonna be a 1.2 update in Cydia very soon,we'll just have to wait n see if it fixes the issue

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jj2345 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-19)

  16. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgutierrez96 View Post
    anyone know how get rid of the .ds store in my themes folder after updating?
    Just delete those files

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-19), Vgutierrez96 (2014-03-19)

  18. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Just delete those files
    It doesn't show up in ifile. Any other way to delete?

  19. #632
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgutierrez96 View Post
    It doesn't show up in ifile. Any other way to delete?
    Make sure you have show hidden files enabled

    Or


    They could be located anywhere a deb installs to, so commonly any folder on the path to /Library/Themes, /Applications, or /System/Library/MobileSubstrate. Also, you should be able to remove them by running in terminal
    rm *.DS_Store

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-19), Vgutierrez96 (2014-03-19)

  21. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Make sure you have show hidden files enabled

    Or


    They could be located anywhere a deb installs to, so commonly any folder on the path to /Library/Themes, /Applications, or /System/Library/MobileSubstrate. Also, you should be able to remove them by running in terminal
    rm *.DS_Store
    Showing hidden files worked thanks.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Vgutierrez96 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-19)

  23. #634
    hey guys, i had to remove this tweak to get out of safemode and now i cant find it again in cydia ?!? what im i doing wrong ?? is it offline at the moment ?? please somebody check this for me - i love this tweak !!

    thank you so much

  24. #635
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 2y2d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
     fr3nch r1v13r4 
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    245
    Thanked 481 Times in 95 Posts

    impossible to find iconomatic in cydia…

    ¿ what did I missed ?
     MacMini 1.66 GHz intel Core Duo OSX 10.6.8  iMac Intel Core i5 12 Go OSX 10.10.5  MacBook Pro i5 2,6 GHz 10.11.2 
     iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB  iPad Mini 16 Go 7.1  iPad Air 16 Go 9.1JB  iPhone 3GS 32 Go IOS 6.1.2 JB  iPhone 4S 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB  iPhone 5C 16Go IOS 9  iPhone 5S 16Go IOS 8.4 JB  iPhone 6 16Go IOS 8.4 JB 


    iCon I maid for Boss theme are HERE

  25. #636
    My i5 has run fine with every version to date including the latest update. I do not run any type of widget or custom lockscreen so maybe that is the reason? Either way I'm content with this and appreciate the fact that it is a difficult tweak or else everyone would be putting a version out.

  26. #637
    interesting...i never use overlays and never had a animation lost or a safe mod with any version of the tweak i still have 1.2 version on my wifes 4s with no problems at all,and about 35 tweaks insttaled

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-19)

  28. #638
    Default Missing from cydia
    I uninstalled it from cydia by mistake and now its not there help please Gyazo - 36917c1593d7af3daff57abda86af92a.png

  29. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    interesting...i never use overlays and never had a animation lost or a safe mod with any version of the tweak i still have 1.2 version on my wifes 4s with no problems at all,and about 35 tweaks insttaled
    Do you have any folders?

  30. #640
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Do you have any folders?
    yes,offcourse

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    pioneer88 (2014-03-19)

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •