Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {Tweak} iconOmatic [beta]

Quote Originally Posted by robmadden1 View Post
    I am on 7.0.4 and I hve an ipod touch 5g and I am using infinidock to get 5 icons on the dock.
    I know what's going on.

The developer of ayecon decided to make his own tweaks that install when you install his theme. When you activate his dock theme in winterboard this will happen. It conflicts with the way we are hiding the dock.

In all reality this is not an issue we will probably fix. Essentially he is making tweaks that will only work with his theme and not with anyone else's. And because he does this an not make it available for all to use it will cause conflicts with others that are trying to make tweaks for the masses.

No dis respect to the creator, however we cant justify trying to add compatibility for one persons theme.
    Last edited by subywrex; 2014-01-25 at 02:44 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2014-01-25)

I love the look of his dock and classic dock is just not the same. I wish there was a way to get look of the dock in classic dock because I would use classic dock to make it oook like his but I have not clue where classic dock stores the files for the dock so I can swap them out for his.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I love the look of his dock and classic dock is just not the same. I wish there was a way to get look of the dock in classic dock because I would use classic dock to make it oook like his but I have not clue where classic dock stores the files for the dock so I can swap them out for his.
    You can theme classic dock with winterboard.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaredtodd69's Avatar
    Thanks

Springboard seems to lag with this version

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredtodd69 View Post
    Springboard seems to lag with this version
    What device? No issues on 5s

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaredtodd69's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhone 5 with dynamic shadows on

Thanks

I love the 3.0 version!!! 3.0-1 version not works well without Winterboard and I not use Winterboard.

Please return to the previous version or send to me .deb of the previus version!!!! Please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GRODER View Post
    You can theme classic dock with winterboard.
    did not know that. How can this be done?

Playing around again...

It's gotten cold here in Texas.

Last edited by ag92; 2014-01-25 at 04:48 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ag92 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2014-01-27)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

did not know that. How can this be done?
    [email protected]~iphone.png

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRODER For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-26), EricB78 (2014-01-25)

Quote Originally Posted by aarancon View Post
    I love the 3.0 version!!! 3.0-1 version not works well without Winterboard and I not use Winterboard.

Please return to the previous version or send to me .deb of the previus version!!!! Please!!!!
    Current version works with out winterboard. You need to use dynamic shadows.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-26), EricB78 (2014-01-25)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Suby & MJ.. Though this tweak is the wave of the future.. It's VEEERY hard to understand how to use - and I've become a pretty damn good coder. But this tweak needs a serious tutorial Can you revise post 1 to explain how "simple folk" can use this? I am plum lost after an hour of toying around with it and the Acies theme.. Even Eric's path post didn't make it clear to me..

So break it down for me. I have iconomatic installed / I've installed Acies theme.. His do I make iconomatic do it's thing? I current don't see any difference in theme when when iconomatic is on or off.

This is what I'm getting.. This can't be right.. Is it?

Last edited by NewD; 2014-01-25 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Suby & MJ.. Though this tweak is the wave of the future.. It's VEEERY hard to understand how to use - and I've become a pretty damn good coder. But this tweak needs a serious tutorial Can you revise post 1 to explain how "simple folk" can use this? I am plum lost after an hour of toying around with it and the Acies theme.. Even Eric's path post didn't make it clear to me..

So break it down for me. I have iconomatic installed / I've installed Acies theme.. His do I make iconomatic do it's thing? I current don't see any difference in theme when when iconomatic is on or off.

This is what I'm getting.. This can't be right.. Is it?

Ummm themer needs to supply theme in their package. You activate theme and enjoy.

This is beta. There is a documentation link down in th bottom. That will be filled.

Also bigify does not work with our tweak. The way they do there tweak brings our shadow to the front

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Ummm themer needs to supply theme in their package. You activate theme and enjoy.
    I AM using the themer supplied iconomatic theme..

Also bigify does not work with our tweak. The way they do there tweak brings our shadow to the front
    Ok.. Let me get rid of Bigify..

EDITED:
    Ok. Is this the way it's supposed to look? And should I have Dynamic Shadow on? Or the normal "Enable Shadow" button only?

Last edited by NewD; 2014-01-25 at 03:56 AM.

I AM using the themer supplied iconomatic theme..

Ok.. Let me get rid of Bigify..

EDITED:
    Ok. Is this the way it's supposed to look? And should I have Dynamic Shadow on? Or the normal "Enable Shadow" button only?

We are working on this being automatic. Keep in mind this is a beta.

Enable shadow is for winter board shadow. Enable dynamic is if you want to make your own. You can only activate one or te other

22. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2014-01-25)

Thanks

We are working on this being automatic. Keep in mind this is a beta.

Enable shadow is for winter board shadow. Enable dynamic is if you want to make your own. You can only activate one or te other
    And yet both switches can be turned on. Might want to change the functionality there.. make one switch turn off the other. You always want to make the operation of a tweak "idiot-proof"..

And of course I know it's a beta, bro.. You don't have to say it after each post one of us makes . The purpose of a beta is to collect reports and suggestions.. Agreed?

And yet both switches can be turned on. Might want to change the functionality there.. make one switch turn off the other. You always want to make the operation of a tweak "idiot-proof"..

And of course I know it's a beta, bro.. You don't have to say it after each post one of us makes . The purpose of a beta is to collect reports and suggestions.. Agreed?
    Lol refer to my previous statement of we are working in this being automatic. 😜 and sometimes you really do have to remind about beta. I guarantee 90 percent of the people that use it don't use it for beta purposes.
    Last edited by subywrex; 2014-01-25 at 05:40 AM.

Sooooo I updated to the latest version and I get nothing. No shadows. Theme is selected in WB and all that, nothing.

Dynamic shadows work but I find them to be ugly so I don't want to use them.

I'm on an iPhone 4.

EDIT: Oh also, the dynamic shadow screen needs to be able to be scrolled so those of us with 4-4S can still see the shadow preview.
    Last edited by jtown5000; 2014-01-25 at 07:09 AM.

Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast