Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE v1.0] SpoofApp - Caller Id Spoofing / Voice Changing / Call Recording

so um, i purchased 120 minutes for $20 from the website. i got my pin and everything activated. when i go to make a call, it just sits at "connecting to provider". is it going to be like this forever? cuz i want my money back if this thing doesn't work lol

edit: i got it working!
    Last edited by mikerzt; 2008-03-28 at 09:10 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheAve View Post
    Now if only this was free.
    Yeah... would be great, but nowadays there are just some things we have to pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by sogo View Post
    Retarded, I'm not going to pay for a service like this.
    The reason for this post was.......? At least criticize the app and its flaws rather than knocking it out the box all together. But I can gurantee this, if it's not already installed and running on your device right now, its going to be sooner or later. We all are iPhone freaks, and regardless of how much one dislike an app, we all eventually put it on our device because it brings even more sexxiness to our iPhone compared to others.

Quote Originally Posted by powa View Post
    just something i don't get... why would i pay for voice recording? some phones already have function that record the conversation voice as a program, such as my previous phone P910i.
    The same reason you purchase bottled water when you can get it free in the sink, putting a bowl out in the rain, or even your toilet. And aside that, there arent too many devices out their that does conversation recording outside of using an 3rd-party app, in which is paid for as well. HHHHMMMMM!!!!!
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

Does this service work in Australia?

thanks

This could be VERY useful if you could do it through texting!!! Think of all the relationships you could destroy! I've used online texters, but rather than showing the contact as the sender, it shows the number, thus gettng people suspicious.

I bought 60 minutes to test it out and this program works like a charm. My wife was a little freaked out when her phone rang and the caller ID said her own name and there was a freaky voice on the other end!!

Really though, a textSpoofApp would be stellar. I'd pay, per text!
    Last edited by iamse7en; 2008-03-30 at 09:53 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamse7en View Post
    This could be VERY useful if you could do it through texting!!! Think of all the relationships you could destroy! I've used online texters, but rather than showing the contact as the sender, it shows the number, thus gettng people suspicious.

I bought 60 minutes to test it out and this program works like a charm. My wife was a little freaked out when her phone rang and the caller ID said her own name and there was a freaky voice on the other end!!

Really though, a textSpoofApp would be stellar. I'd pay, per text!
    I agree.... TextSpoofing would be SCWEETT!
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

It would be great to just have a app that does the Call Recording (may be voice changer as a bonus) which doesn't require signing up to another additional provider. I'm sure its just a matter of time and someone who does it right will take the market share of that app.

When i originally coded up this app, it was to change your caller id. The voice changer and call recording just happened to be offered by the providers so i implemented it. I didnt have any luck programming a way to record calls or change your voice natively, i tried endlessly to figure out how to do it.

Anyways next thursday SpoofApp 2.0 is being released. Major upgrade!

- Call recordings can now be played back directly in the app (no more having to goto a seperate website).
    - Better interface, with lots of new features
    - Everyone who downloads is instantly given free minutes to try out the app.

Should be lots of fun for everyone who currently uses SpoofApp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12