Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined

So what's new people? Everyone doing alright? ;D
    Getting my iPad 2 the first week in May. Looking forward to try this out on the iPad

This must fall into those real late replies, but was extremely bogged down with Clippy and ofcourse with 360 .

Btw, Magic Bar.... it's coming soon

Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2011-04-17)

A late reply is better than no reply ^^, Magic Bar; What is this.. An app that lets you get free beer at bars?! xD

lol, not really... let me rephrase that...
    Magic Bar for 360.... its coming.

In fact you guys will get the version 3.1 by today .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2011-04-17), SoulFear (2011-04-18)

Awesome! Can't wait!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2011-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by DP-Exxed View Post
    lol, not really... let me rephrase that...
    Magic Bar for 360.... its coming.

In fact you guys will get the version 3.1 by today .
    Oooh I'm stoked! Looking forward to this.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SoulFear For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2011-04-18)

3.1 is awesome!! Magic bar is the togglable bookmark bar I've always wanted! And I changed the activation method from pull down page to two finger tap so I can finally get the pull to refresh I've always wanted! Then I just prefer to use the arcs to toggle fullscreen mode. Somehow you guys managed to add so many new features and make it faster too.

There's so many new plugins and they're awesome!! I don't know how long it's been there but the scientific calculator is great! I would love to see more widget-like plugins from you guys like weather, full Facebook/twitter, rss feed, ect. AirPrint plugin is definitely useful!

My only issue with the plugins is that it opens in the same tab and can only be closed by refreshing the page but I have a great suggestion to fix that:
    Since you now have magic bar the bookmark bar in the dock is no longer nessisary. I suggest you now make that button into a plugin button where clicking on it brings a popup with a list of plugins that scrolls vertically. Then once you can click on a plugin it opens the plugin in a new tab and in that tab the plugin button automatically changes to a close button and clicking on it closes the plugin and the tab.
    Another cool suggestion for this: Having either the last used plugin or a user selected "favorite" plugin selected in the settings as the plugin on "top" This plugin can have it's icon in place of a plugin button and clicking on it will open that plugin. Then long holding that icon would bring up the plugin list I just explained.
    This way you could add more functionality and make plugins much easy to access instead of having 2 different sources for bookmarks when magic bar is clearly better.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2011-04-21 at 10:04 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2011-04-18)

Absolutely love the magic bar. Still trying to figure out what touch-gestures I want to use for the different actions, but once I've set it all up I don't see myself leaving the fullscreen mode very often

Just a (silly) question... Is there any way you guys could make it so the user can set the actions in the arc menus to their own liking?
    Could that even be done? That'd be insane!

Going back to testing some more now! ;D

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SoulFear For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2011-04-18)

Thanks guys , DP-Prodigy would be here in a while to attend to your question.

Digital Poke Crew

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2011-04-21)

I too am really loving the magic bar and the update overall. Very stable. One thing that bothers me is the sounds. The ones you can't turn off. It seems as if they serve no purpose (other than letting you know you click on something).

It would also be awesome to be able to customize the actions in the arc menus.

Other than that, it's all looking great!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to moon#pie For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2011-04-22)

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    I too am really loving the magic bar and the update overall. Very stable. One thing that bothers me is the sounds. The ones you can't turn off. It seems as if they serve no purpose (other than letting you know you click on something).

It would also be awesome to be able to customize the actions in the arc menus.

Other than that, it's all looking great!
    I personally love the sounds but thats my opinion. Wait your a mod now?? Congrats buddy

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    I personally love the sounds but thats my opinion. Wait your a mod now?? Congrats buddy
    They're ok, but the clicking can get annoying. Especially when you are not trying to be loud.

lol, no I'm not a mod (yet). It's more of a joke. But it does make people think twice before bad-mouthing me.

3.1 is awesome!! Magic bar is the togglable bookmark bar I've always wanted! And I changed the activation method from pull down page to two finger tap so I can finally get the pull to refresh I've always wanted! Then I just prefer to use the arcs to toggle fullscreen mode. Somehow you guys managed to add so many new features and make it faster too.
    Thanks SnowLeo

There's so many new plugins and they're awesome!! I don't know how long it's been there but the scientific calculator is great! I would love to see more widget-like plugins from you guys like weather, full Facebook/twitter, rss feed, ect. AirPrint plugin is definitely useful!
    Yes, Efforts are going on for creating new plugins, we have added an ImgOps plugin as well which lets you enhance /edit images, do try it out.

My only issue with the plugins is that it opens in the same tab and can only be closed by refreshing the page but I have a great suggestion to fix that:
    Since you now have magic bar the bookmark bar in the dock is no longer nessisary. I suggest you now make that button into a plugin button where clicking on it brings a popup with a list of plugins that scrolls vertically. Then once you can click on a plugin it opens the plugin in a new tab and in that tab the plugin button automatically changes to a close button and clicking on it closes the plugin and the tab.

Another cool suggestion for this: Having either the last used plugin or a user selected "favorite" plugin selected in the settings as the plugin on "top" This plugin can have it's icon in place of a plugin button and clicking on it will open that plugin. Then long holding that icon would bring up the plugin list I just explained.
    This way you could add more functionality and make plugins much easy to access instead of having 2 different sources for bookmarks when magic bar is clearly better.
    Well, this is something which we never thought of, thanks to you... we are going to see if we can make this work.

@SoulFear..
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulFear
    Absolutely love the magic bar. Still trying to figure out what touch-gestures I want to use for the different actions, but once I've set it all up I don't see myself leaving the fullscreen mode very often
    Thanks buddy .

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFear
    Just a (silly) question... Is there any way you guys could make it so the user can set the actions in the arc menus to their own liking?
    Could that even be done? That'd be insane!
    Unfortunately, this is something which cannot be done as the arcs consists of Images and to replace all those images with other customizable features means making 8 different images for 1 feature per theme which gets a bit complex and also increases the size of the app. Sorry .

Quote Originally Posted by Moon#Pie
    I too am really loving the magic bar and the update overall. Very stable.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moon#Pie
    One thing that bothers me is the sounds. The ones you can't turn off. It seems as if they serve no purpose (other than letting you know you click on something).
    Well, we can probably introduce an option to turn the sound off for those who are annoyed by it in the upcoming version .

And yeah, i also thought that ur a Mod.... lol, hope it happens soon .

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

moon#pie (2011-04-22), SnowLeo (2011-04-22), SoulFear (2011-04-26), Stormhunter117 (2011-04-25)

My dad took my iPhone away so i won't be able to help for awhile, Sorry.

We never said we are offering flash...
    Apple doesn't approve either... if you are talking about rendering flash videos only and not content then there are more cons than pros to it.

If and when Apple allows browsers with flash rendering... we will be there with it .

well maybe you should get on to it now!!

YouTube - ‪iSwifter iPad App Review: USE FLASH on iPad 2 FREE!‬‏

iswifter plays flash video!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    well maybe you should get on to it now!!

YouTube - ‪iSwifter iPad App Review: USE FLASH on iPad 2 FREE!‬‏

iswifter plays flash video!!!!

Hi Farmski,
    Cloud Based Browsing on iOS is nothing new... check out Cloud Browse which was launched way before them, the only problem is that you need WiFi to use them properly and based upon the traffic response, they also lag sometimes.

However, that being said... we did introduce flash videos capability thru Clip Converter Plugin so be sure to check that out.

Regards,
    Digital Poke Crew

Ordered my iPad 2, so I'll send you the UDID of that so i can beta test the ipad as well.

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    Ordered my iPad 2, so I'll send you the UDID of that so i can beta test the ipad as well.
    Anytime, just message us the UDID once you get it

Anytime, just message us the UDID once you get it
    Did you get it? Thanks

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast