Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined

Hi SnowLeo,

We have failed to reproduce the bug, could you please elaborate what might have caused it... also it might be due to a bad installation... try re-installing. Let us know if the bug still persist.

Thanks ,
    Digital Poke Crew

Just installed it via itunes to my 3gs ios 4.0.1. Not a huge deal though and I dont want to lose all my data by uninstalling and reinstalling just cause the theme showd up 4 times.

Now that I think about it I may have just dragged the ipa into itunes and not the other file as well
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2011-02-09 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey can you try to find the mobile video error? It happens often with 2.1 and 3.0, usually with multiple tabs open.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormhunter117 For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2011-02-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhunter117 View Post
    Hey can you try to find the mobile video error? It happens often with 2.1 and 3.0, usually with multiple tabs open.
    Hi Stormhunter,
    We are looking into that problem as well and we will rectify it as soon as we get to the root of the problem.

@SnowLeo

First off on the ipad version I did notice a few crashes. This was particularly when multiple tabs (about 5) were loading and I tried to acces the bookmarks button or the settings. Sometimes the tabs would be loaded and then I would hit the bookmark button then when I hit back it would crash.

I think some of the UI should be bigger on the ipad in particular I feel the arc should be slightly bigger and definitely the quick list icons. I love the new back buttons by the way and respect the decision to make the reload button in the address bar in the interest of space. Also good idea making the arc style tap only because otherwise dragging my finger across the ipad screen would get tireding
    Thanks, We were looking into it and notices that the crashes are due to low memory issue. This is due to either several apps running in the background / Too many tabs loading heavy websites, we are working on it to see how to increase the performance bar for ipad .

What exactly is ambience awareness?
    Ambience awareness is our latest innovation to 360 Web Browser. It allows you to be aware of your outside surroundings while you play your songs in the inbuilt media player which means you will never miss an urgent phone call alert or someone calling you even if you enjoy your music at its full volume . Try it to see how it works and let us know .

Where was the startup tutorial for the ipad? Dont remember seeing it.
    You won't get to see startup tutorial unless you do a complete re-install. An update will simply skip the tutorials.

Where was the startup tutorial for the ipad? Dont remember seeing it.
    Airprint is inside file manager and can be used to print all the supported file formats, just long tap in file manager to access it.

Finally some suggestions:
    -ability to have plugin icons under address bar like firefox
    -autocomplete text (optional) in addresss bar and search bar
    -smoother and better integrated hyperscroll like in mercury for ipad
    We are still working on the iPad design to improve it further and have noted your suggestion down for it.

-3 finger swipe
    Though we had plans for three fingers swipe, we are postponing them at the current moment since Apple is coming up with some new multi-touch gestures and we would want to try them lest it contradicts with ours.

Many Thanks,
    DP-Prodigy

@Stormhunter : Tried accessing video sites with 360 for 3-4 hours without any glitch, let us know any particular sites which are causing the issue.

@SoulFear : Hey SoulFear, do share with us your feedback on version 3.0 of 360 Web Browser too.

Many Thanks,
    Digital Poke Crew

Could you make air print work for primting out nondownloaded web pages as well? Kinda like on ipad safari?

Will you be able to fulfil my request this weekend?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2011-02-11 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@SnowLeo : I am just sending them to you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2011-02-12)

Terribly sorry for the slow reply/feedback.

I've tried the new version and I'm loving what I see.
    The crimson oak tabs go VERY well with the carbon theme, absolutely stunning.

I also love that you've put the option to hide the arcs in there so we can get a 100% fullscreen experience!
    That being said, I more often than not have problems getting the browser to register the various touch gestures. I've set two fingers tap to hide the arcs, but seems to me I have to do the gesture a lot of times before it finally goes off and hides them. Anyone else experiencing this?

Any way you can make it so the address bar is hidden unless you're scrolled to the very top of the page? (would be very nice, especially in fullscreen mode).

Could you elaborate on the "dropbox support". What's this?

And..like always, not trying to be rude or anything, but I've got to ask about the multi-touch for the arcs. I think it would make the browsing experience oh so much better

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SoulFear For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2011-02-13)

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFear View Post
    Terribly sorry for the slow reply/feedback.

I've tried the new version and I'm loving what I see.
    The crimson oak tabs go VERY well with the carbon theme, absolutely stunning.

I also love that you've put the option to hide the arcs in there so we can get a 100% fullscreen experience!
    That being said, I more often than not have problems getting the browser to register the various touch gestures. I've set two fingers tap to hide the arcs, but seems to me I have to do the gesture a lot of times before it finally goes off and hides them. Anyone else experiencing this?

Any way you can make it so the address bar is hidden unless you're scrolled to the very top of the page? (would be very nice, especially in fullscreen mode).

Could you elaborate on the "dropbox support". What's this?

And..like always, not trying to be rude or anything, but I've got to ask about the multi-touch for the arcs. I think it would make the browsing experience oh so much better
    Thanks SoulFear,
    Well, Multi-Touch Gestures have to be refined to be made better and that's why your input is really valuable on them.

BTW, you can hide the address bar in full screen mode by tapping on 360 FS Arc [Green one] and going to the 7th Option [Show/Hide Options] from Top -] Select to hide the tabs / address bad / status bar. 360 Browser remembers your Full Screen settings and will store them in the state you leave your fullscreen mode until you change it again.

Dropbox is a way to upload and sync all the files online, see this video to know more about them : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFb0NaeRmdg]YouTube - What is Dropbox?[/ame]

We are working on the multi-gesture arcs though it is taking more time than usual as we don't want it to impact performance.

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

I should have put that differently; I know what dropbox is, but don't you just log on their webpage to use that or use the app available in the app store?

I also know how to hide the address bar in fullscreen, but it takes some time clicking my way in there >.< Trivial stuff I guess, but just putting some suggestions out there.

This is still the best browser available, you're all doing a great job (how many of you are there, btw?). Keep up the good work

Well, With Dropbox you can now upload your files to your DropBox account.

The other suggestion noted down as usual.

Thanks for calling us the best , Support is handled by Digital Poke Crew. Everything other than that is done by three Guys.

DP-Prodigy (me) handles all the technical coding part.
    DP-Exxed handles Website and all the GUI.
    DP-Jabb is in charge of the PR Stuff and sending threatening letters to our competitors who mimic us.

While all three of us work simultaneously on the designing of the Browser.

Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

I never got the files for my request to (try to) make a theme ): Are you still working on fulfilling that request?

By the way glad to hear you got a dedicated guy for dealing with PR and theifs but sadly Im sure DP-Jab had a lot of emails to write ): *mercury browser* *cough*

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2011-02-16)

Strange... we mailed it on saturday itself, pming them to you... just buzz me once you receive them

Just looking through available web browsers on the app store, and I stumbled on a totally unique and revolutionary web browser called Portal. Look at the pictures, you'll see what I mean. On topic of the voiceovers, I'm trying to find someone, (I have someone in mind) to do them. Then, some editing and bam.

Btw, when will the next beta come out? And will it have organization of saved pages?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormhunter117 For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2011-03-07)

^if by completely unique and revolutionary you mean they outright stole many concepts and aspects from 360 browser especially the arcs and deserve a nice "friendly" email from DP-Jabb, then yes.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2011-03-07)

DP-Jabb has his work cut out for him
    Last edited by Stormhunter117; 2011-02-28 at 11:22 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormhunter117 For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2011-03-07)

It's been a long time since anyone posted here..Any news guys?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to SoulFear For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2011-03-07)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhunter117 View Post
    DP-Jabb has his work cut out for him
    Well, lately DP-Jabb was extremely busy buyings beads for ummm... entertainment, but now since he's back, i'll let him know about this.

v3.0 was taking extremely long for Apple to approve and that's why we have cancelled it .

The good news is that we already completed v3.0.1 and thus decided to incorporate it in v3.0. v3.0.1 brings added stability / performance upgrades, DP-Exxed even went on to say that its twice as fast but I don't agree with him. You guys will be given a beta copy by today to decide about the same. Though this upgrade was purely intended to be a performance upgrade, still we have added airPrint feature for webpages as an additional plugin for it.

we have pushed this version for approval and hopefully Apple will approve us sooner than later this time around.

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2011-03-07)

It turns out my iPhone's antenna was broken. I'm getting a new one, with a new UUID. I'll need to tell you it when I get it. So, yeah.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormhunter117 For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2011-03-08)

Hi Stormhunter,
    Please PM me your email-id as well. It seems that we have misplaced it *embarrassed*

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast