Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DP ] 360 Guess Contest Ep.1 | Promo Code Giveaway

Default DP ] 360 Guess Contest Ep.1 | Promo Code Giveaway

We at Digital Poke are proud to announce our first App, 360 Degrees App. In celebration of our first App we have organized a small contest for people who are interested to be the first ones to get their hands on the App. All we can promise you is that it’s an App you’re gonna fall in love with , notice how many times we said App xD.

The Contest: The 360 Guess Contest Ep.1.
    - We will post a hint everyday on our Twitter and Facebook channel for you. Put your grey matter to use and guess what the App does.
    - Guess the name of the App as early as possible to increase your chances of winning.

The Prize:
    - Be among the first few to try out our App. Promo Codes of the App will be handed out to the winners five days prior to the App launch.

The Rules:
    - One entry per email.
    - The sooner you enter the contest, the more are your chances of winning.
    - Follow us on Twitter, Facebook to grab a new hint everyday.
    - For more info, visit us at 360 Degrees | Home (Contest)

Contest Ends as soon as the App gets approved.

============
    DP Contest ] Contest 360 Ep.1 | Hint : It has more than 100 features. Visit 360 Degrees | Home (Contest)

============
    DP Contest ] Contest 360 Ep.1 | Hint : It has Custom Made Themes, Changes The Entire Look of the App. Among them are:

Bling Theme

Blue Edge (Default) Theme

Carbon Theme

Visit 360 Degrees | Home (Contest) to know more.
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 2010-09-07 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lightbulb DP Contest ] Contest 360 Ep.1 | Hint
    DP Contest ] Contest 360 Ep.1 | Hint : The app will change and simplify one of the things you love doing on your iPhone. (Psst ... Almost everyone does this everyday on their iPhone / Computers).

Hints can be found at and are updated daily on our Twitter Page (www.twitter.com/DigitalPoke) and on our FB Page (www.facebook.com/DigitalPoke).

Visit www.digitalpoke.com/360 to know more.
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 2010-09-04 at 05:23 AM.

DP Contest ] Contest 360 Ep.1 | Hint : Image Alt names on the homepage Digital Poke - Home to user friendly, innovative iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad Apps are saying something. Are you listening?

Hints can be found at and are updated daily on our Twitter Page Digital Poke (digitalpoke) on Twitter and on our FB Page DigitalPoke Apps | Facebook.

DP Contest ] Contest 360 Ep.1 | Hint: The App description is just a letter short of Mario's Sworn Enemy.

Visit www.digitalpoke.com/360 to enter the contest.
    [If you like us, Become our Fan, Join: http://www.facebook.com/pages/360-App/147527251947230 ]
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 2010-09-06 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

DP Contest ] Contest 360 Ep.1 | Hint : Let the webpage title show you the way.

Visit 360 Web Browser - iPhone Browsing ... Redefined! to enter the contest.
    [If you like us, Become our Fan, Join: 360 App | Facebook ]
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 2010-09-07 at 10:48 PM.

^Wow thats hilarious. The answer is browser and the hint was bowser from mario. Wow a customizable broswer. Thats awesome! Is there gonna be an ipad version? tabs? download manager? quickstart (opera mini-like) pages?

360 App DP Contest ] Contest 360 Ep.1 | Hint : B_O_SE_

Visit Digital Poke - Home to user friendly, innovative iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad Apps to know more.

DP Contest ] Contest 360 Ep.1 | Hint : The sartwfoe is a bweorsr. Can u decode this?

The hints for the contest will be coming to an end tomorrow. The contest will come to and end 5 days after that. Cheers to all those who participated.

Visit 360 Web Browser - iPhone Browsing ... Redefined! to know more.
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 2010-09-09 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

DP Contest ] Contest 360 Ep.1 | Hint : What is Firefox??
    The hints end right here... Contest will close 5 days from today...
    Winners will be announced by next Saturday...

Thanks to all those who participated, stay tuned for the 360 App.

Regards,
    Digital Poke Crew
    Visit http://www.digitalpoke.com/360 to enter the contest.
    [ If you like us, Become our Fan, Join: http://www.facebook.com/pages/360-App/147527251947230 ]

Hints are over, time for five consecutive days of shameful Bumps.

Bump xD
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 2010-09-11 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bump...

[if you like us, become our fan : 360 App | Facebook ]

When am I gonna revieve the 360 [browser] app? I guessed it right like quite a while back and submitted it... so whens it coming? I cant wait to try it out

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    When am I gonna revieve the 360 [browser] app? I guessed it right like quite a while back and submitted it... so whens it coming? I cant wait to try it out
    Hi SnowLeo,
    The App is still in review for the past 6 days, we hope that it will get approved soon by Apple, hold on... we are coming... in the meanwhile, feel free to ask any questions, etc and i will be glad to answer them... i know what the wait feels like, believe me, nobody has any nails remaining over here xD.

Regards,
    DP-Prodigy
    [ If you like us, Become our Fan, Join: 360 App | Facebook ]

[ Digital Poke invites all the media guys / blog writers / etc to get in touch with us if they are interested in us... mail us at [email protected] for further inquiries ]

Awesome thanks for the update. I already asked a bunch of questions and was very satisfied with the answers but I got a few more.
    1.Does it have fullscreen mode?
    2.Does it have a scrollbar for quick scrolling?
    3. ETA for ipad version?
    4. Download manager
    5. Offline viewing
    6. Flash?? lol dont think so but apple technically allows you to write apps in flash so why not write an app that lets you use flash
    7. Do the themes apply to the whole UI of the browser?
    I know a bunch of these questions are stuff I wouldnt normally expect from an iphone browser and Im really glad it will have tabs and a quickstart (claimed to be) better than mini opera. The whole idea of a customizable browser also appeals to me.

Oh also how about desktop rendering?

If any of these questions arent in the app consider them suggestions for later updates (:

Awesome thanks for the update. I already asked a bunch of questions and was very satisfied with the answers but I got a few more.
    1.Does it have fullscreen mode?
    2.Does it have a scrollbar for quick scrolling?
    3. ETA for ipad version?
    4. Download manager
    5. Offline viewing
    6. Flash?? lol dont think so but apple technically allows you to write apps in flash so why not write an app that lets you use flash
    7. Do the themes apply to the whole UI of the browser?
    I know a bunch of these questions are stuff I wouldnt normally expect from an iphone browser and Im really glad it will have tabs and a quickstart (claimed to be) better than mini opera. The whole idea of a customizable browser also appeals to me.

Oh also how about desktop rendering?

If any of these questions arent in the app consider them suggestions for later updates (:
    Lemme reply to them one by one :

1.Does it have fullscreen mode? : Yes, It has fullscreen mode, I will let you in on a secret, you can access each and every feature of the browser from the fullscreen itself in just two buttons or as we call them 360 ARCs ] That's what we lovingly call as true fullscreen feature

2.Does it have a scrollbar for quick scrolling? : Scrollbar can be added via plugins , your request has been noted down for it, p.s. you don't have to update the App to install additional plugins.

3. ETA for ipad version? : Right now it is roughly 30-40 days from the day of the launch of the 360 web browser.

4. Download manager : Expect this in the upcoming updates

5. Offline viewing : Yes, you can save the pages as well, also the App has an Offline Mode which makes the App go Offline and not the entire device.

6. Flash?? lol dont think so but apple technically allows you to write apps in flash so why not write an app that lets you use flash : Flash is not supported yet, but we do have a plan for it in the next few updates

7. Do the themes apply to the whole UI of the browser? Ahh, my favorite, Yes, it changes the whole UI of the browser + style, not just that tab themes are available too so that you can mix and match and pick up whatever Theme Style you want.

Do lemme know if you have any more questions , will be glad to talk about it.
    Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

[ Digital Poke invites all the media guys / blog writers / etc to get in touch with us if they are interested in us... mail us at [email protected] for further inquiries ]
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 2010-09-14 at 07:39 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-09-14)

Holy crap!! Thats awesome! I was expecting you to only say yes to less than half of those things. And plugins that dont need an update... GENIUS!! Ive been using Perfect Web Browser for a while but it doesnt even offer half of what 360 app with have. Never again will I use safari or any other browser on my iphone and ipad.
    How about autocompletion, multiple search engines, and privacy mode and clear cookies?
    It would be super awesome if you could have history flow like desktop safari has.

But the whole plugins concept really creates the whole extentions capability that desktop browser have to the iphone. Not to mention the super cool theming abilities.

How about desktop rendering?

Holy crap!! Thats awesome! I was expecting you to only say yes to less than half of those things. And plugins that dont need an update... GENIUS!! Ive been using Perfect Web Browser for a while but it doesnt even offer half of what 360 app with have. Never again will I use safari or any other browser on my iphone and ipad.
    How about autocompletion, multiple search engines, and privacy mode and clear cookies?
    It would be super awesome if you could have history flow like desktop safari has.

But the whole plugins concept really creates the whole extentions capability that desktop browser have to the iphone. Not to mention the super cool theming abilities.

How about desktop rendering?
    How about autocompletion, multiple search engines, and privacy mode and clear cookies? : Yes, it has autocompletion, multiple search engines, privacy mode and clear cookie option... you can also have different privacy mode, search engines selection for each individual tab too

history flow like desktop safari : suggestion noted down

How about desktop rendering? : Yes, again that can be different for different tabs besides supporting a default browser orientation

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-09-15)

Wow! Incredible!! Different orientations, search engines, and desktop rendering by tab, GENIUS! So your telling me I can have desktop firefox web rendered pages in one tab in landscape, then mobile safari doing a bing search in portrait fullscreen in the next tab, the ipad rendered landscape searching on google in the bar with search suggestions in the next tab...

Do multiple tabs load at the same time?

Everything I could ever hope of dreaming to exist in a mobile web browser is in this app! After using Perfect Browser for a while I doubted any browsers would have nearly as many features.... but then heres this app with more than double the features and stuff I would never even dream of. How do you guys think of this stuff??

Think an autopager plugin could exist?

Once this app comes out not only will I never use safari on iphone and ipad or perfect or any other browser... but I wont even use my pimped out firefox on my mac that I have like 40 extensions for and themes.

Theres no way even the people at apple could even think about innovation like this!

Is there the ability for multitouch macbook-like controlls in fullscreen? Example: 2 finger swipe to go forward and back,

Itd be super awesome but probably impossible if you could make it so previews for pictures enlarge by holding you finger over it without touching it (sort of like hovering a mouse).

I think itd be cool if you had like some sort of web app button or menu where you can have a separate set of opera-like startup favorites that you can save then use with like the web app page being like permenently there.

Wasnt there some way of having broswer based widget support? So like another separate thing in that for apples widget page and the page the view all your widgets.

But just imagine that... web apps, flash, and widgets in an iphone browser. lol.

Keep up the awesome work and I will really look forward to getting this app.

Edit: abilities to shares sites and specific images/ videos on facebook, twitter, youtube.

Ability to turn off images and load in mobile form for mega speed (I might have this in one of my tabs).

So Im just curious, with all these 100s of features how does the speed compare to mobile safari?

Is there a setting to open all links in new tabs?

search in page?

Oh how could I forget: Ability to sync bookmarks and history with desktop browsers... and mobile safari. I asked the developers of other browsers about sync with mobile safari but they said apple wouldnt let them... but that was before apple eased up the restrictions. Maybe now you can.

How about opening links in 360 browser? Im not sure if your able to put this in your app but there is a developer in cydia with an app called "browser changer" and you should make sure you work with him or at least inform him to make it work with your app.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-09-16 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi Snow Leo,
    Sorry for the late reply.

Our App was approved by Apple couple of days back but we encountered minor issues using it on iOS 4, so we pushed it back as an update.

360 Web Browser will be out on 30th September 2010. The contest has ended, stay tuned... winners will be announced soon.

Now its time to answer your questions :

• Wow! Incredible!! Different orientations, search engines, and desktop rendering by tab, GENIUS! So your telling me I can have desktop firefox web rendered pages in one tab in landscape, then mobile safari doing a bing search in portrait fullscreen in the next tab, the ipad rendered landscape searching on google in the bar with search suggestions in the next tab... : You got everything right except the the interface orientation thingy, while the interface can be changed / locked whenever you want to, you cannot have different orientation for different tabs and I don't think that will be allowed by apple either.
    • Do multiple tabs load at the same time? Yes
    • Is there the ability for multitouch macbook-like controlls in fullscreen? Example: 2 finger swipe to go forward and back : Yes, thought there are 2 finger's swipe available, they are for lock / unlock rotation, 360 web browser delivers true fullscreen experience using prodigy engine and arcs, you will know it once you see it but to put it in short, there's not a single feature left out in the fullscreen.
    • Itd be super awesome but probably impossible if you could make it so previews for pictures enlarge by holding you finger over it without touching it (sort of like hovering a mouse). Suggestion noted down
    • I think itd be cool if you had like some sort of web app button or menu where you can have a separate set of opera-like startup favorites that you can save then use with like the web app page being like permenently there. Yes, as already claimed, the quick access list is way better than any other browser's quick access.
    • abilities to shares sites and specific images/ videos on facebook, twitter, youtube. : Yes, with the advent of plugins, all it takes is a single tap to share anything on social networking sites
    • Ability to turn off images and load in mobile form for mega speed (I might have this in one of my tabs). Yes, though this is not tab specific, look for it in the upcoming updates.
    • So Im just curious, with all these 100s of features how does the speed compare to mobile safari? You can find that out once the browser is released, we don't want to brag .
    • Is there a setting to open all links in new tabs? No, but plugins can help you achieve this.
    • search in page? Again, 360 browser has open source plugins which can be used for extending the browser in whichever way you want.
    • Oh how could I forget: Ability to sync bookmarks and history with desktop browsers... and mobile safari. I asked the developers of other browsers about sync with mobile safari but they said apple wouldnt let them... but that was before apple eased up the restrictions. Maybe now you can.

How about opening links in 360 browser? Im not sure if your able to put this in your app but there is a developer in cydia with an app called "browser changer" and you should make sure you work with him or at least inform him to make it work with your app. : We will try our best for that

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

Last edited by DP-Exxed; 2010-09-20 at 09:18 AM.

Wow thanks so much for the reply. Now I have all he more reason to anxiously wait for this app. You guys are awesome!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sharkonland For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (2010-09-22)

360 Contest Winners Announced ] Visit http://360.digitalpoke.com/*to check them out.

Thanks to everyone who participated.
 Winners will be emailed within the next 24-48 hours.

Like 360, show us your love... Join our Fan Base on Facebook : 360 App | Facebook / follow us on twitter : Digital Poke (digitalpoke) on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by sharkonland View Post
    nice work
    Thanks, comments makes us more motivated to work and deliver a quality product.

DP-Prodigy
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 2010-09-22 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Link for winners not working for me ):. I did guess it right and submit it so Im assuming I won, right? What do the winners get?

Holy sh*t!!! Just checked out 360 Web Browser - iPhone Browsing ... Redefined!
    Didnt realize you guys had screenshots. Thats the freakin coolest UI Ive ever seen from an app. Wow. Just Wow. You guys are just the greatest!! No app in the app store has ever accomlished such awesomeness as this with this many features and awesome interface.

Cant wait!!!

360 Web Browser Contests

YES!! #3 on the winner list. I love you guys. I like how you put my MMi avatar.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-09-23 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast