Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia - Six icon Dock

Default Cydia - Six icon Dock
    Hi guys,

that's my first post
    Sorry for my terrible english.

I've recently updated my iPhone 3GS at FW 4.0.1
    I've noticed that Cydia App "Six Icon Dock" (absolutely vital for me) seems not work with this new FW. Installation start and ends fine...but at the end nothing appear and is not possible to add further app in the dock.

Someone could help me?

Thank you so much!!

Its not compatible with any version of iOS4, Five Icon Dock does work with iOS4, you're going to have to deal with it until the Dev updates it.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Its not compatible with any version of iOS4, Five Icon Dock does work with iOS4, you're going to have to deal with it until the Dev updates it.
    ooohh WTF
    Thanks for your reply...and cross-fingers for a quick update...

Get Infinidock, it came out last night... you can have as many icons on the dock as you want, and it can display 6 at a time.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha, don't worry about your English, it's a ton better than most of American members of MMI!