Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Notified .... Save Push Notifications

Green Apple
    Thanks

Pro works fine here, and remember folks, updates and fixes will come.

Quote Originally Posted by BazookaAce View Post
    Pro works fine here, and remember folks, updates and fixes will come.
    when...its been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by D to the M View Post
    when...its been a while.
    It has???

Notified App (NotifiedApp) on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by T-Will View Post
    If that update does more than the status bar, like, make the program work...i will re download it. All it does for me is log push notificataions, clock and calendar.

Where is my voicemail, irealsms notifications?

what about ability to "mark as read" and delete when i view the notification (or click on it.) or auto dismiss the notification bar.

The app separates notifications of the same type so i will have two bars of "words with friends"

get the app working properly.

Quote Originally Posted by D to the M View Post
    If that update does more than the status bar, like, make the program work...i will re download it. All it does for me is log push notificataions, clock and calendar.

Where is my voicemail, irealsms notifications?

what about ability to "mark as read" and delete when i view the notification (or click on it.) or auto dismiss the notification bar.

The app separates notifications of the same type so i will have two bars of "words with friends"

get the app working properly.
    LOL pretty demanding.

It works perfect for me, it's only supposed to log notifications so you don't get blocked out of an app when a notification fires.

It sorts messages by time received that's why you get multiple headers with the same app title.

Sure it would be helpful to add more options, but you do realize it takes a while to optimize apps and add options, right? You need to learn patience and learn to keep up with their twitter/wiki if you want updates.

There's a much larger and active Notified thread over at: [ame=http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=985899]Notifiedpro - Mac Forums[/ame]

I just found it slightly misleading. They didn't advertise any known issues on their webpage.

I do like the app and plan to use it over lock info once these bugs get resolved. I follow their twitter but it's not very helpful.

the only real downfal from lock info is that opening one text will open them all and bypass and quick queue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12