Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intelliscreen v4.3.2....not working!

Default Intelliscreen v4.3.2....not working!
    I upgraded today to the latest version of Intellishared which is required for Intelliscreen and now Intelliscreen doesnt work.

They put out two version updates of Shared today but none to Screen.

I have done the uninstall, reinstall methods, nothing works.....any ideas?

I'm having the same issue, only it started when I uninstalled Supreme Preferences

Well actually I upgraded the Intellishared right after removing it.

Same here, updated last night to 4.3.3 andvnot working. Even the mail.app crashes. After deinstall mail.app is working!???

Quote Originally Posted by Dasma View Post
    Same here, updated last night to 4.3.3 andvnot working. Even the mail.app crashes. After deinstall mail.app is working!???
    I noticed this too, upset me so much that I couldn't check my mail. The problem is with intellishared 4.3.7 that just showed up yesterday.

Try removing lockscreen passcode - seems to be an issue on 3G running 4.0. We're working on a fix to be released hopefully later this week
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Hi,
    i think i have the same issue with 3 G 4.0 and Intelliscreen and codelock.
    After one day working, i am not able to start mail app. It gets some Memory than back normal screen.

I tried to reset iphone settings, than it works again for 1 day.

Now i disabled Intelliscreen and its working again.

If you need some more informations to fix this issue, ask us.

Thank you!

With the new releases of Intellishared and Intelliscreen over the weekend I no longer have any issues.

Thanks Psuskeels for your help!

Hi,
    i have Version v11:4.4.1 from Rock Store.

Anyone who have the same issue?

THX.