Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [iOS 4] Notifier/StatusNotifier Fix

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejlr View Post
    yah I just got an alert about 5 minutes ago and it worked great.
    Damn. How did you configure IntelliScreen? I got a reduced setup, only calendar on my lockscreen and repeating IntelliAlerts for SMS/Calls/Calendar (Interval 1,5 minuted - Duration 6 Hours) All other features are disabled in IntelliScreen.

Did you test more than letīs say 2-3 repeating alerts while ignoring the alert? Howīs you interval? Which alert type (Call? SMS? Calendar?)

Also i donīt use any push services like mail. So when my phone goes into lock/sleep, there is nothing going on except that the phone is waiting for calls/sms.

Thanks for any hints.
    Last edited by a username; 2010-08-11 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by a username View Post
    Did you test the repeating IntelliAlerts very well with iOS4?

They donīt work for me with iOS4!

As soon as the iPhone goes into itīs "depper" locked/sleep state (lets say 1-2 minutes after the screen goes off), i donīt get any reminders.

As soon as i press the home or lock-button (so that the screen goes on and shows the lockscreen), the "outdated" alert starts.

IntelliAlerts (Calendar/Calls) donīt work while phone locked/screen switched off (iOS4)
    I've tested for calls and SMS and both work. Calendar alerts I haven't tried.

Quote Originally Posted by tdamocles View Post
    I've tested for calls and SMS and both work. Calendar alerts I haven't tried.
    Thanks for your reply.

Do you use any push services or other things which keep your phone "slightly alive"/refreshing during locked state? Which interval do you use?

If i play music in the background the repeating alerts suddenly work for me while the phone is locked.
    Last edited by a username; 2010-08-11 at 01:10 AM.

MY intellialerts dont work either. Mobilelog does SOMETIMES. mostly with missed calls not texts.

Did some more testing regarding the non working IntelliAlerts.

It really seems that iOS4 IntelliScreen does NOT have an working "Timer Hack".

My IntelliAlerts only work when i enable something like push mail @ 15 Minutes. For example: If i got a missed call then i get ONE working IntelliAlert after 15 Minutes (although the IntelliAlert-Interval was set to 2 Minutes!)

IntelliAlerts seem to work only as long as another (Push)App does check something else.

And then it only works for ONE alert, no repeating alerts.

Somethingīs wrong with that. Sucks :-(
    Last edited by a username; 2010-08-11 at 04:05 AM.

I've been using Intelliscreen on IOS 4.0.1 + iPhone 4 for about 12 days now. I used Intelliscreen on my 3GS for over a year. I've noticed know issues. Works exactly as it did before. Intelliborn has good support so why don't you send them your issue and see what they say. My guess would be maybe some sort of conflict with other software or possibly a setting. I don't have push enabled on my phone.

The only quirk I did notice is that a couple times I got the audio alert, but there was no missed SMS/Phone/Calendar alerts on on the screen so it was as if it didn't think I had cleared something but I'm pretty sure it may just be something that I don't have displaying on my primary homescreen. But this would be the opposite problem as being discussed.

Hi,

i posted in the IntelliScreen Support Forum, but until now there is no reply.

I also did a fresh IntelliScreen Install and deleted all setting files right before that.
    I got no exotic apps installed, no Winterboard or somthing similar, no calendar apps and no apps which do anything on the lockscreen or timer stuff.

Do you use repeating calendar alerts? How is your interval set? How many alerts in a row did you test?

Thanks again. Still hoping

I get all icons except silent icon which for me is the most important as go into meetings turn phone onto silent but forget to return afterwards. It would appear that some people have got silent icon but others not. I only get it either permanently on or off dependent on which mode a respring was carried out as n00neimp0rtant's original post mentioned.
    Can anyone confirm and if so explain how they have got silent icon to work properly.

Did some more testing regarding the non working IntelliAlerts.

It really seems that iOS4 IntelliScreen does NOT have an working "Timer Hack".

My IntelliAlerts only work when i enable something like push mail @ 15 Minutes. For example: If i got a missed call then i get ONE working IntelliAlert after 15 Minutes (although the IntelliAlert-Interval was set to 2 Minutes!)

IntelliAlerts seem to work only as long as another (Push)App does check something else.

And then it only works for ONE alert, no repeating alerts.

Somethingīs wrong with that. Sucks :-(
    In settings, is your Notifications turned 'on?'

I noticed if you turn your Notifications "off" in settings it will not alert according to your set intervals.

Set Notifications to 'on' and try it.

Okay, I see. Looks like at least one badge or alert(in any app) in the Notifications section must be turned on for the alert to work correctly.
    Last edited by tdamocles; 2010-08-12 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sure, i got SMS, Calls, Calendar Alerts activated. I donīt think itīs a simple configuration error, since i literally tried alomost every possible setting. :-)

Sure, i got SMS, Calls, Calendar Alerts activated. I donīt think itīs a simple configuration error, since i literally tried alomost every possible setting. :-)
    I think they must create an 'on' switch in the notifications menu. It's kinda a convoluted way of getting it activated. I just happened to stumble on this by mistake. I emailed them. We'll see if it is fixed.
    Last edited by tdamocles; 2010-08-12 at 05:25 AM.

well.. now I dont know whats going on with Inteliscreen, its been acting funny and intermittent

just when I thought it was the only option right now for notifications

it seems to work ,but almost randomly, there was an updated to the shared libs so maybe I play with it.

I with notifier was working

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejlr View Post
    well.. now I dont know whats going on with Inteliscreen, its been acting funny and intermittent

just when I thought it was the only option right now for notifications

it seems to work ,but almost randomly, there was an updated to the shared libs so maybe I play with it.

I with notifier was working
    Did you try my method above to make sure it is on(post109)?

Default inteliscreen
    Quote Originally Posted by tdamocles View Post
    Did you try my method above to make sure it is on(post109)?
    Yah , well... now last night and this morning it was working

at about 5 am this morning I got a email and for 1 hour it reminded me every 5 minutes

then I retested it...

and it worked again.....

last night I updated the intelishare lib and maybe that fixed something?

it was acting werid as I would send the email and the email would push to my phone, then the second I turned on the phone it would beep.

I tried looking for a inteliscreen forum or posts ,but couldnt find anything.....

so far its "working" as advertised with 6 days left in my free trial. I guess as its the only option for now I will pay the 10 bucks as I really wanted to this feature.....

Please set the reminder Interval to "2 minutes" and try again with a missed call. I donīt think you will get repeated alerts. Thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Retina support please.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinl View Post
    Retina support please.

I'm not the artist of the icons, nor am I much of a graphic designer myself...probably the best I could do is include scaled versions so they would be blurrier, but not pixelated.

Hi!.. Do anibody know when new version of Notifier will be released ?
    Thanks for helping me!

Quote Originally Posted by lucapm64 View Post
    Hi!.. Do anibody know when new version of Notifier will be released ?
    Thanks for helping me!
    Hi.
    It's not.
    Thanks for reading,,

20. The Following User Says Thank You to D to the M For This Useful Post:

lucapm64 (2010-08-13)

Thanks a lot for your replay!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast