Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BackBoard - Smart Theme Installer

Quote Originally Posted by torment_rey View Post
    i don't have iconoclasm installed in my iphone..and i have restarted my iphone,. but still stuck in "choose your theme below" screen...
    I had the same problem a while back.
    It did work again when I put my iPhone in airplane mode, but that could be a coincidence.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by torment_rey View Post
    i don't have iconoclasm installed in my iphone..and i have restarted my iphone,. but still stuck in "choose your theme below" screen...
    have you got reception on your phone, I think backboard contacts a servee before it loads up

Quote Originally Posted by zelpix View Post
    ok, downloaded backboard, installed this theme, without backing up my original ios springboard...

so how do i revert back to springboard?
    I have the same problem... Anyone know of a fix??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    have you got reception on your phone, I think backboard contacts a servee before it loads up
    Is this true? if so, that explains lots of issues like it in the past

Mine just don't start when the wifi is on ... only worked on the airplane mode ... so how i will download my theme i want withou wifi =[

It worked when i switch airplane mode ON... It's weird.. Because it worked without airplane mode before..

Yea that had happened to me once, where backboard was stuck on it's logo when i open it. All i did to fix it was respring and it's ok. The only thing is, if you have backgrounder, you will need to remove all backgrounded apps before respringing, or at least kill the stucked backboard process before respringing. I don't see backboard connecting to the internet before opening (verified through Firewall IP), so i don't think that's the issue.

Thanks

Had the same issue but what i did was i changed my theme with something else, respring and re-open backboard and it worked fine. Hope this works...

Just Tried changing the theme or respring... didn't worked =[ i will just wait for an update

Quote Originally Posted by zelpix View Post
    ok, downloaded backboard, installed this theme, without backing up my original ios springboard...

so how do i revert back to springboard?

Same problem here... any help?

Nevermind! i figured it out... Go to SBSettings, more, mobile substrate addons, and turn off os7.
    Last edited by thesmurf3008; 2011-02-01 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    All the themes I saved are gone all of a sudden? Can't save themes no more either? Help??
    this same thing is happening to me too all of the sudden !!!

Same here ... only work when I turn on the airplane mode.

As I heard from wyndwarrior, the servers is too slow to load up. So I have to make it manually... Do follow below steps if you want to install any theme..

1. Make sure you download "Backgrounder" (set to flight mode to open BackBoard then background it)
    2. After activated the background for BackBoard, now you can go to Safari and download any theme you want eg. by typing at Safari Address path: backboard: / / http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/OS7Beta.zip
    3. It will lead you to BackBoard, press YES and wait for couple mins (depends on your internet speed)
    4. Select your downloaded theme.
    5. Enjoy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to actisys For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-02-02)

I donated and want to beta test. What should I do? Backboard still reports "You are currently using public beta blablabla. Donate? No thanks. Donate"

Thanks

Hi can someone help please I downloaded backboard and did the + but when I go into Safari to download the theme I'm gettin Safari cannot open the page because is invalid this is the address I went to:
    backboard://http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files thank you

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

WTF !

I deleted 1 setup and everything in BackBoard is gone !!!

All my setups are still in Var/mobile/Library/Wynd/iSetup

But in the BackBoard.app the Themes.plist is empty.

What should i do? i just deleted 1 setup.
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2011-02-01 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmurf3008 View Post
    Same problem here... any help?

Nevermind! i figured it out... Go to SBSettings, more, mobile substrate addons, and turn off os7.
    Well done mate! To think it was such a simple solution

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rizzles View Post
    Well done mate! To think it was such a simple solution
    I don't even have os7 on my SBSettings mobile substrate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    I don't even have os7 on my SBSettings mobile substrate!!!
    Have you uninstalled Backboard?? If so maybe try installing it and checking again?

Hey, I'm trying to install the windows 7 phone theme. I have backboard installed. When I go to backboard: / / http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/OS7Beta.zip , I get the pop up in backboard that asks me whether I want to download that file, and when I hit "yes" it instantly goes to "complete" with the option to "dismiss." When I hit dismiss there still is no windows 7 phone theme on backboard (and it obviously didn't download it that quickly). How do I get this theme to work? The file is for sure on the repo because I downloaded it on my computer a few seconds later. Is there a way I can SSH it into my phone and install the theme? Where do I put the files to install the theme?

Please help.
    Last edited by weaksos1; 2011-02-03 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast