Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SuperCharged

iPhone? More like MyPhone ibnyaffa's Avatar
    Thanks

Ehh. Just leave him alone. He'll stop barking on his own.

Is this VM? Made iTouch have more memory, but I don't like messing with that VM stuff after all that controversy. ><

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSoul View Post
    SNOLEO OMFG man 72 extensions?!?!?! I didnt eve know there were 72 MS extensions haha. u r wild bro.
    Yeah last time I checked the extensions under disable ententions in sbs it said 72 might be a couple more now with other random crap. Lol i download cydia stuff almost on a daily basis. I see some cool stuff so I download it. pretty much how I got to 450 appstore apps lol. Cept one of those 72 extensions (or conflicting ones) has been causing an annoying bug where every time I download something from cydia or rock my iphone resprings even if it says return to cydia. I know its not cause of vroom or supercharged cause it was happening b4 that. any ideas?

Uh... after looking through the files, doesnt this do the same thing as the .plist vm someone release for free a lomg while back? It uses apples page file which, from googling, is for vm?

Thanks

Yes dude it is a vm. And I stated that in my first post. It's not like the free one. But uses the apple code. Ur more than welcome to try the free one. Or if u want u can jazz supercharged. It's ur choice.

lol i already am using it xD didnt see anything about vm in first post though. wat specifically makes it better than the .plist one? seems faster but might be just me.

Edit: theres no other file I can find besides the Info.plist... Memorytap doesnt count since its free...
    Last edited by NovaTornado; 2010-04-10 at 04:39 AM.

Thanks

First post said this is a disk write tweak.
    The drffrance is in the other files included in the deb. Not just the plist. ;-)

Been using this tweak for a while.. LOVE IT!!!!

Phone is snappier and im getting around 198 mg idle.

The difference between this and Vroom and the Chinese .Plist is that it is a smaller file right? The others will kill your iPhone's battery and life faster. This is a lot better

Thanks

The thread has been fairly clean for the last few pages. Let's keep it that way. We've all seen the previous threads on it and if you haven't then search.

If you don't have anything good to say don't post. If you bought it and have some criticism feel free to post. Outright bashing posts will be pruned.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

786 (2010-04-10)

I wanna imrovise something....supercharge me I wanna be on nitro

ibnyaffa if you ever make another tweek better then superchagr please call it nitrO juss an idear

p.s soulthoughts how you make your name in red, i like anyway you can make mines in red too
    Last edited by imprOvise; 2010-04-10 at 06:45 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    The thread has been fairly clean for the last few pages. Let's keep it that way. We've all seen the previous threads on it and if you haven't then search.

If you don't have anything good to say don't post. If you bought it and have some criticism feel free to post. Outright bashing posts will be pruned.
    thanks for the support...

and please dont be upset guys if i ignore some other people that ask questions that i know will provoke a long argument and a cyber fight.
    im not trying to be mean or rude, im just trying to keep this clean.

again this is a disk-write tweak. and it does use the dynamic-pager code of apple.
    Twitter and Ping: ibnyaffa

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ibnyaffa For This Useful Post:

786 (2010-04-10)

My theory remember the man in the mirror, if you hate someone you really hating yourself.

Keep ya headz up and improvise.

ibnyaffa, i juss donated

Confirmation number: 5LM16996E7178403J
    Last edited by imprOvise; 2010-04-10 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Yeah last time I checked the extensions under disable ententions in sbs it said 72 might be a couple more now with other random crap. Lol i download cydia stuff almost on a daily basis. I see some cool stuff so I download it. pretty much how I got to 450 appstore apps lol. Cept one of those 72 extensions (or conflicting ones) has been causing an annoying bug where every time I download something from cydia or rock my iphone resprings even if it says return to cydia. I know its not cause of vroom or supercharged cause it was happening b4 that. any ideas?
    hmmm, you dont have that nocyfresh app installed do you? I remember a while back that that was causing major issues like the one you have stated, maybe thats the prob... other than that im not sure, maybe the phone is just freaking out w all those extensions...

Green Apple
    Thanks

I just tried supercharge out an i am impressed and previous posts retracted, My apology to ibnyaffa for his tweak it did wonders and to all people on this thread and iOS thread.

Now I wanna buy supercharge, the supercharge I got was from sinfuliphone.

ibnyaffa, how do I donate never did it b4.

Quote Originally Posted by 786 View Post
    I just tried supercharge out an i am impressed and previous posts retracted, My apology to ibnyaffa for his tweak it did wonders and to all people on this thread and iOS thread.

Now I wanna buy supercharge, the supercharge I got was from sinfuliphone.

LOL way to step up man... nice job... glad u like it

Green Apple
    Thanks

ibny is it possible for you to tweak it a little bit more like to get 100mb?

Thanks

just click the link in the first post thats says " HERE " and thats it.. if u have paypal then thats ll u need.

Thanks

ibny is it possible for you to tweak it a little bit more like to get 100mb?

u mean push it all the way like this?

will i could but heres the deal... it can get all the way to a point where if it frees up too much mem itll just crash the phone..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0104.png  

This is great, no issues at all, and doesn't lag like VM did.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast