Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SuperCharged

Quote Originally Posted by codynln View Post
    Important Info for IPod 2g
    Okay. I've been messing around with this and found a bit of progress. I'm guessing all of ip2g owners are having trouble on 4.0 with supercharged. I found the bug that causes the never ending freezing when use of sbsettings Free Memory. It's the reboot. When you reboot, the daemon is activated, creating Data0. Data0 is causing the freezes. If you want a unstable fix. Follow these instuctions. Install the deb via ifile. Reboot. Quickly go to safe mode. (iPod will freeze within seconds.) Then open ifile and go to var/SuperCharged delete the Data0. Respring. Then use sbsetting free memory. No freeze, and works perfectly. But once you reboot, it will create Data0, thus causing the freezing again. Say thanks if I shed some light on supercharged. Wouldt mind bein a beta tester for ipod2g.

Regards,
    Cody
    I am running 4.0 on ipt2g. I got the freezing the first time and now im rebooting and trying to delete the data0. it worked and now i have twice as much memory as i usually have!! thanks for your help!

off topic but safari download manager's dev really needs to hurry up and come out with 4.0 compatible!

No problem. This was my most needed tweak and I tried everything to get it working. Even tried modding the daemon so it wouldn't create Data0 on reboot. No luck. Since I addressed the problem maybe someone more experienced could fix this, because the dev obviously hasn't tested and says it works on ipod2g. Pitiful.

Off topic, SDM should be coming soon. I checked the devs twitter, he's working real hard. He's getting pissed cuz people are asking when it's available for 4.0. He reminds me of Geohot. Haha. Oh, I use "Files" from the AppStore to download at the moment. I think its the best download app.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ibnyaffa's Avatar
    Thanks

guys im sorry i havent been around in a long time,

codynln thanks for ur help and input on this matter.

i have posted this on other sites and i will post it here too..

i need beta testers for iphone 3gs ipt2g running ios4.X

no conflict with 3g or ipt3g

anyone interested hit me back at my email [email protected]

thanks for ur support guys
    Twitter and Ping: ibnyaffa

if it wasnt for these guys making tweaks and stuff we would be all on standard iphones, must of saved lots of money over time so was well happy to donate to this tweak give my iphone 16gig 3g 3.1.3 84 mb memeory free ,smooth runner,
    its always worth donating on the good apps/tweaks/upgrades/jb ect. your happy with
    thx again

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Love this app but it doesn't work on my 3GS (iOS4)
    Also, is there any plans for an iPad version...the iPad can lag at times and its really annoying

Hi ibnyaffa! There are a lot of people waiting an update that works on ios4!!! Becouse the post say: "Supercharged 1.3.1 works on ios4" but this is not truth. I only bought this app becouse your post confirmed that works on ios4.... Please, make an update quickly o give back the money to the people like me. I feel like deceived!!!

I've purchased and sent you an e-mail and have yet to receive a response. Please get back to me as soon as you are available.

Heavy Theme, Heavy addons

200mb free, nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Tjb433 View Post
    Heavy Theme, Heavy addons

200mb free, nice!

if you dont mind me asking......what theme is that?

ALIEN1974's DUSK Theme with the blue plugin and dual clocks, very very cool theme

find it here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ased-dusk.html

Hey are there any updates for this working on 3GS on 4.x cause I loved it on 3.1.3 and would like to be able to use it again thanx

WANT IPAD SUPPORT BAD!!! Common ibnyaffa you said support would be coming... my apps crash WAY TOO much on my ipad ):
    I cannot do some web browsing and then open up an ipad game without crashing. I need to constantly respring to get the memory back.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dmrenfro's Avatar
    Thanks

Will this work on 4.1? I purchased it when I was on 3.1.3 and loved it. I would like to reinstall it on 4.1 but I would like to know if it works on that FW first.

^Yeah I really gotta know too.... while ibnyaffas at it... how bout some ipad support? please...

iPhone? More like MyPhone dmrenfro's Avatar
    Thanks

Bueller? Bueller?

I sent you an email about SuperCharged for iOS 4 a few weeks ago and I have not gotten a response. I cannot update to 4.0 without your mod!!
    my email is [email protected]

Oh and what do you think about that iOverClocker in cydia. Its Winterboard activated and supposedly it deletes a plist that apple has enabled to underclock all iOS devices as a means to conserve battery but by disabling it makes you iphone go faster. Would this make my iphone significantly faster?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-02 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ibnyaffa where are you??? How many times do I need to email you?? Im getting down to 8mb of ram and only 83 after resprings, I despretly need this!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I donate and emaild you but still no deb?

Can you send my the deb please?

Check your mail! Thanks!

Does this work for iphone 4? And will this be in cydia?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

My two cents:
    Why is everybody having trouble getting this? A Google search will help you find it.

Second, Supercharged jacks up ur phone. I am all about speed mods and experimenting for research sake but this mod makes ur phone highly unstable. Plus, you'll only see memory increases in the beginning and then it goes back to normal. If u try to Free Up Memory in SBSettings, your phone stalls and requires a reboot!!! Not worth it IMHO....

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast