Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SuperCharged

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I like updates

May I know the changelog please?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ibnyaffa's Avatar
    Thanks

Fixed a bug the coused a lag in 3g when it goes under 30mb
    fixed the disck write so now it will write 1-3 files rather than 1-5 files.
    Fixed the lag in kyboard in 3gs after memroy being freed

Future updates will include a fix in deleting the files after write up

Woah, this is freaking awesome man, i'm running photos, weather, facebook, ifile, messages, and my ipod and I still have 32mb free, and even when it did go below 30 it didn't lag. Dude this was well worth the Donate.

Update:
    I had to test it fully, so I decided to run cydia with everything running as stated previously, and it went under 30 and didn't lag, we have found our solution to running ram taker themes on our phone.

loving the update on my iphone 3g not much lag as before esspecially wit a theme like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0046.png  
    Last edited by s1l3nt; 2010-05-11 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ibnyaffa View Post
    ... SuperCharged 1.3.1 is out today...

here is a nice comment and review from hotstuff2 a member at X**** about VM mods that should clear any thoughts about it...
    Yeah, you suddenly going from giving it away to demanding payent for it? Not cool, dude. Not cool at all. I've defended SuperCharged on several boards. Now you're just coming across as another ****** that starts by giving it away, then suddenly wants to charge for it.

Count me out for supporting you anymore.

Thanks

Will I'm sad that u feel this way bud. But supercharged has always been paid and vroom too. It was never free. Other boards was giving my work free. But I never gave it free from day one it was a charged tweak. ALWAYS.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ibnyaffa
    Will I'm sad that u feel this way bud. But supercharged has always been paid and vroom too. It was never free. Other boards was giving my work free. But I never gave it free from day one it was a charged tweak. ALWAYS.
    Whatever, dude. You implicitly gave your consent for it to be given away when you didn't ask for it to be removed, if you want to look at it that way. Now you're "demanding" payment for it - that's exactly how the community sees it. I'm all for donating to devs when their work warrants it, but not when it's given away, then suddenly they want to charge for it.

My thought:

And before you ask, I took SuperCharged off my phone because I don't need it, thus I didn't donate to you. Had I kept using it, I would have donated, happily. Until now. I refuse to pay for anything unless I try it first.

Regardless, someone will post the "new" version sooner or later. Probably sooner.

Thanks

Thanks for your support this far and I repeat supercharged has always been paid and not free.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HotStuff2 View Post
    Yeah, you suddenly going from giving it away to demanding payent for it? Not cool, dude. Not cool at all. I've defended SuperCharged on several boards. Now you're just coming across as another ****** that starts by giving it away, then suddenly wants to charge for it.

Count me out for supporting you anymore.
    It's $2, you bloody cheapass! I don't understand how there are so many complaints from people about <$5 apps. If you don't wanna buy them, then dont! But don't abuse the developer for trying to get a bit of a reward for their work.
    Where do you work? Can we come in and abuse you for having to pay for products and services?

And as for the following post with "Regardless, someone will post the "new" version sooner or later. Probably sooner."
    Talk about a first class sign of ******baggery right there, bragging about pirating something you refuse to pay for, that costs less than a cup of coffee!

Ibnyaffa, looking forward to checking out the update. The lagging with <30mb memory was getting a little annoying at times.
    I just got your reply to the email. 2 minute turnaround again. The quick email support alone is worth the $2. Keep it up!
    Last edited by jimmy-bish; 2010-05-12 at 03:58 AM.

Thanks

Now that's what I call support.
    Sorry we lost u as a friend hotstuff2. But I'm always here making apps and tweaks. Maybe some other day.

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with jimmy some people are tight oh well that's life. So far no complaints from me !!!

Byron

he just write a script, a single f*cking script.
    it doesn't even worth 2 DOllAR.

Thanks

What I am struggling with is why people have to come on and give "thier 2 dollars worth" you are given a couple of choices:

1. Donate
    2. Dont donate.

So how come we have people coming on ranting and raving about it just choose one of the above options and live with your decision. If you have a problem with it ie you chose option 1 then come on or PM the dev and ask for help just blind ranting wont help especially comments like the one above as that helps no one.

Byron

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    What I am struggling with is why people have to come on and give "thier 2 dollars worth" you are given a couple of choices:

1. Donate
    2. Dont donate.

So how come we have people coming on ranting and raving about it just choose one of the above options and live with your decision. If you have a problem with it ie you chose option 1 then come on or PM the dev and ask for help just blind ranting wont help especially comments like the one above as that helps no one.

Byron
    its not donation buddy, we need to give him 2$ dollar for using it.

Thanks

You have always had to pay for the original like on the previous page the dev does say 'other sites' display it for free but from him like all good themes its been paid for in the way of a $2 donation.

Byron

Thanks

Twitter and Ping: ibnyaffa

Love it! Works great, worth the $2 donation.

Thanks

Thanks

thanks ... glad ur liking it...
    Twitter and Ping: ibnyaffa

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

hi mate can you help im getting this on my screen when i install
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0512.png  

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast