Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: genesis4iphone v1.0.0 - Sega Genesis + Sega CD emulator

I think it was because I don't see anything stating it was released. So I dont know but I want roms so I can play with this.

iPhone? More like MyPhone yomommah's Avatar
    Thanks

search yahoo for download genesis roms or download sega cd isos or somthing
    if you use safari dl plugin use freeroms i belive it is you can dl right to your phone, find with finder, use term here command and clu-zip to unzip and move em straight to your roms/genesis folder (genesis has to be all capped)
    unfortunately they dont have sonic cuz its still protected i think
    Last edited by yomommah; 2008-03-28 at 07:02 AM.

That ish is fire. I'm loving it. It came up on installer but I decided to donate to zodttd anyways. Easy to run, roms work best as zip file ( That means they load faster ) Roms were easy to find. I'm very pleased
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

what sources are you using?

iPhone? More like MyPhone loocfa's Avatar
    Thanks

an icon i made
    Last edited by loocfa; 2008-03-28 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

this damn thing, when ever i try to download it, it says, "package download failed"...Don't understand what is the problem...All other apps are getting downloaded, but this.

had the same problem. Just restarted my iPhone and installed it again.

loocfa I like that icon. Nice!
    Last edited by chinosoflyy198; 2008-03-28 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is there any way to save/load state without exiting the game? some roms load really slow...

I am a real newbie to thid downloading ROM's thing for my iphone. I watched a couple of the videos on youtube and got even more confused. I saw that you have to store these files in a certain place on your iphone with a "777" or something. Am I supposed to download these things directly to my phone or to my pc. If it is to my pc... how do I get them on my phone. I am usually not bad with this kindof stuff, but I am stumped here and I just want to get a Sonic on my Iphone for my 8 year old who loves all these oldschool games.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

J.D.

Oh I love this! I used to really kick *** at virtua fighter, now I just installed this and I still do kick ***! I'll be going around trying to find all my favorite old games for a while now. Already have a huge collection of NES games on my phone this is great. Has anyone used the PSX emulator though and had success with it without being really slow and buggy? I used to have a PSX emulator for my xbox a while ago and the playstation games ALWAYS ran slow and buggy.

anyone willing to suggest some games that are worth playing?

sonic, jurassic park, shinobi, street fighter

Default Need help to find ROM's
    I have the genesis4iPhone emulator for my 1.1.4 jailbroken iphone. Is there a Big Boss group file like the NES or do I need to go through iphonebrowser to install the games into ROM"s folder? PLEASE HELP

I have the genesis4iPhone emulator for my 1.1.4 jailbroken iphone. Is there a Big Boss group file like the NES or do I need to go through iphonebrowser to install the games into ROM"s folder? PLEASE HELP
    Digg
    Last edited by PhantomX; 2008-03-29 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Is anyone having trouble with the sound? I have sound but it is not clear and lots of static. I installed the 1.0.1 from the developers source. Are you guys experiencing the same problem with the MMI 1.0 version?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Yah, I had to leave the sound muted..it was slow and staticy.

I've installed Sonic and NHL '94 -- both work like a charm! Love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomX View Post

Digg
    you can install the roms manually with WinSCP

a quick guide on how to install roms will be really appreciated by all the newbies .... any takers?

quick guide
    on windoze use winscp or iphone browser
    log in on winscp username:root password:alpine (iphone browser u dont need to do that)
    now got var/mobile/media,once there make a new folder and name it ROMs (the small s is essential),now in this folder make another folder and call it GENESIS,inside this GENESIS folder is where you put your games

for games easy just search torrent sites
    hope it helps somebody

^^ thats for 1.1.3 +

for 1.1.2 fw and lower is var/root/media/ROMS/GENESIS

i'm having some problems, hopefully someone can tell me what i'm doing wrong.

i connected to my iphone, created the correct directory, and i even figured out the permissons to change it to 777. however, everytime i try to copy files to the iphone, it acts like it did, then nothing shows up. the only thing i've done is added the ssh so i can ftp to it. is there something i need to install? or is there something i'm missing.

iphone 1.1.4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast