Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PogoPlank - A SpringBoard UI Replacement

With themes blowing up on this you need to add a preview option man.

anyone know when the new update is comming

BUG!

I use QuickSMS from iSoft as my messaging app. This app is launched from a hotkey, as well as by the tapping the default SMS icon on my dock. The problem is when I tap the icon to bring up QuickSMS, then close the app with the home button, the Pogoplank wheel does not show. Only the dock. I have to respring to get the wheel back. This does not happen when I launch QuickSMS by hotkey and then close the app.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBoss's Avatar
    Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OctopusPrime View Post
    BUG!

I use QuickSMS from iSoft as my messaging app. This app is launched from a hotkey, as well as by the tapping the default SMS icon on my dock. The problem is when I tap the icon to bring up QuickSMS, then close the app with the home button, the Pogoplank wheel does not show. Only the dock. I have to respring to get the wheel back. This does not happen when I launch QuickSMS by hotkey and then close the app.
    I found the same with other apps like Terminal. Although I also found that opening an app from the dock and closing it brings back my wheel.

So after trying for a few minutes you decided to make a post how its "not that great"? Nice.. I personally love this app.. I rarely use spotlight anyway. Not flipping pages of apps is great and i actually find the phone a lil faster now.

Ok i need some help in making a theme for pogo plank i'm not sure where i've gone wrong.

I copied the default theme as a template and basically changed the images in the default theme to my own custom png's then i stuck them in a folder and placed them in /Library/PogoPlank/Themes (Folder.png, List.png, Wheel.png, Theme.plist)

opened pogo plank and my theme is there but when i activate it, it just goes automatically to the default theme instead of mine what do you think i've done wrong

Thanks dK

Would it be possible to have Subfolders? and the subfolders also have a secondary wheel or even push the first wheel away showing the second wheel. there could be a back button, or you could hit the middle of the wheel to go backwards through wheels.

Then you could categorize games into subfolder wheels

Main > Games > Puzzle > Tetris

for example.

well getting kind of tired not seeing an update with all this great features

+1, the dev should at least drop a reply in saying what is going on. Whether it's just a 'It'll be here soon' comment would be fine. Let us know that you are still there!!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

i think i want my 2 dollars back have not seen an update in a while or even a comment

Per their twitter (www.twitter.com/pogoplank)

"For the record.. We don't have a date for the update because we're still hammering out some issues with the wheel and spotlight

about 7 hours ago from web"

i dont even care about spotlight not working, if they have everything else done accept that they should release an update

i hope this means the real update is close

So what was that update? I didn't notice any improvements/features
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Imahottguy For This Useful Post:

edib0y (2009-11-02)

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post

I think it isn't out yet...

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

POGOPLANK IS AMAZING!!!!! Though you might not answer this (totally understand why you wouldn't want too) I've been thinking of an idea that would change the whole UI/Interface as well but would be for the lockscreen keypad so I was wondering how you replaced the original program on the phone, what the name of the original program is, and whether you could achieve something similar to this through Winterboard by putting a program and naming it the same as the original so that the phone would call this new one instead...Thanks for any answers!!!!!
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wannabprogramma View Post
    ... so I was wondering how you replaced the original program on the phone, what the name of the original program is, and whether you could achieve something similar to this through Winterboard by putting a program and naming it the same as the original so that the phone would call this new one instead...
    Whoa....lost me there.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty much just askin for some details on how he made this amazing thing but i asked for specific details
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    This post wasn't referring to the big update.

There was a random PogoPlank update on Cydia on 10/31. I downloaded it, thinking it was the update which they're been talking about, but I didn't notice any changes.

I actually hadn't seen it even mentioned on any of the boards until know. Does anyone know what it changed?

Neal

still no updates?? that small update was nothing new...

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast