Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PogoPlank - A SpringBoard UI Replacement

Edit: Arghh, the page break destroyed the joke. So I here are the quotes.

Post #176:
    Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    The price of a cup of coffee and some of you are crying like babies.. unreal.
    Post #180:

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Can anyone help me here? Ive tried and tried but Pogo will not run any themes installed except the ones it comes with. ANy other theme gives me the "oops" error and defaults to regular springborard. Ive restored twice and nothing fixes it. Ive manually installed the themes and replaced contents of themes that come with it without luck either.. Any thoughts?? Thanks.

What do you expect for the price of a cup of coffee?
    Last edited by armadillo; 2009-11-17 at 06:51 AM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

2. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Bernie-Mac (2009-11-18)

the cream and sugar too

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Lol

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Edit: Arghh, the page break destroyed the joke. So I here are the quotes.

Post #176:

Post #180:

What do you expect for the price of a cup of coffee?
    Ownage
    iLive an iLife

Default search doesnot work after installing Pogo Plank
    I have a PogoPlank installed in my phone and it looks pretty cl but only thing is Search is not working anymore in my iphone

last time i checked we gave them a lot of ideas and they said most of them will be in the update, and all i see is you can move the order of icons and change font color which isnt even working for me

ahem dec 8th and nothing...

Thanks

Give up man

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    Give up man
    *tear*

but i found this.

Coming Soon ? PogoPlank 2.0, the Best iPhone Springboard Replacement Set to Step It Up Another Level - Just Another iPhone Blog

might be old news, but they said year end update to 2.0?

Thanks

YEA thats preety cool.
    maybe a new update is coming up

iPhone? More like MyPhone slidingmike's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    With all due credit and respect for this ground-breaking GUI, there's a couple things that prevent me from using it

I have several webclips, they cannot be used with this.

It doesn't play nice with Lockdown, all locked apps cause crash to safe mode on launch. This is NOT the fault of PogoPlank, but I need Lockdown.

It bothers me that you have to click a folder to bring it to the center, then click it again to open the menu. If you click a folder on the wheel, it should move to the center AND open the menu automatically.

For some reason, it ignores some of my theme icons and uses the stock ones, this kindof ruins the whole theme flow.
    As someone else mentioned, the folder icons on the wheel need to be individually themeable, and the text needs to be removable or changeable to transparent.

It really seems like they should have resolved the "missing camera app" and the photos app icon issues before releasing this.

It is pretty cool how if your turn it off, your custom theme returns, unaffected.

I realize these guys cant possibly please everyone, and I dont expect them to try. This particular GUI is just not for me.
    I really have to agree with the above. "
    It bothers me that you have to click a folder to bring it to the center, then click it again to open the menu. If you click a folder on the wheel, it should move to the center AND open the menu automatically." This is something that really gets to me as i figured it would be a key feature or something but would really be easier to use.

I haven't had the camera problem yet but i have experienced the spotlight bug and is rather annoying. Solve the above two things and I'll be pleased!

Overall Rating From Me: B-

well i guess what they meant by the end of the year was the end of 2010

In the 2.0 version, Will It be possible, in the next version to move the categories?

As ramses told same question goes by me..

Did anyone get a sidebar working along with pogoplanks? I tried to turn on vista bliss sidebar themes through winterboard but it doesn t show up when pogoplank is on. When i turn pogoplanks off the sidebar would b there. Please let me know, thanks.

just found and bought Pogoplank today

damn thing errored out and froze up my phone with the 2nd theme I tried?

I was able to SSH in and force kill the pogoplank application...but what the hell? I just paid $2 for a program that is broken.

is this mythical update coming or not?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Good question. I tweeted Jaywalker but got no reply. The latest update I saw was something about "working out the legal stuff". Not sure what that means, but seems a little excuse like for a delay. Maybe trying to copyright it I guess.
    kwickone I.T.H.

PogoPlank :: The First UI Replacement for iPhone or iPod Touch

still annoyed as hell with this program right now. I will continue to play/modify it...but have to figure out why it keeps getting an error.

the only themes that don't cause an error are the 3 defaults that come packaged with it.

but the overal idea is awesome, and once I figure out what is wrong i think this is my theme to keep

Im anxiously waiting for this update, I love pogoplang but i cant go without my search function

Thanks

My pogoplank quit working after the RYP log file blowup. The categories are empty, the theme says (null) and it won't enable. I've removed and reinstalled but I don't know what to do. I emailed the author but like others here I got no response. Any ideas?
    Anopsis
    I luvs me some iPhone.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast