Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Will there be a facebook plugin?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Make sure under your iPhone settings you see LockInfo. And when you look at those settings you see Enabled on Lockscreen, Home, or both.

NOTE: you don't need to see any LockInfo themes in Winterboard for LockInfo to show up. WB themes are optional interfaces for it.
    I've been using LockInfo just fine for quite some time. It's enabled on both homescreen and lockscreen. It's just that the Twitter plugin doesn't work at all for me.

Also, is it just me or does the Calendar events not show up after a respring? If I respring, I have to unlock the phone (slick to unlock), relock it, then unlock it again to see my events. It always works like this after a respring without fail.

--------Problem solved----------

I installed the plugin from modmyi and the Todo thing works again now.
    Last edited by sena168; 2009-11-15 at 06:03 PM.

Hopefully this question has a quick answer.

I installed 1.0.114 version of lockinfo from a different source than the ModMyi source. I want to install the new version (1.0.115) and pya for the license. Do I need to completely remoe the other version, or can I install over the top?

Normally when Cydia sees a new version of something,it tells me that there's a change (and allows me to update) but I'm assuming that because the sources are different, this isn't happening.

Anyone got an answer for me?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ttierno2 View Post
    Hopefully this question has a quick answer.

I installed 1.0.114 version of lockinfo from a different source than the ModMyi source. I want to install the new version (1.0.115) and pya for the license. Do I need to completely remoe the other version, or can I install over the top?

Normally when Cydia sees a new version of something,it tells me that there's a change (and allows me to update) but I'm assuming that because the sources are different, this isn't happening.

Anyone got an answer for me?
    Hmmmm...I would think Cydia would see it. You musta installed it "stranglely" I would recommend uninstalling it, then re-installing from Cydia (you will need to add David Ashmans repo).

Good luck.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Thanks

Is there an RSS feed plugin?

A Facebook plugin and an AIM plugin would be awesome

Default lockinfo update breaks stacks
    So I updated lockinfo (1.1.8), Appigo Todo Plugin for lockinfo (1.1.0), and Clock Plugin for Lock info (1.1.0) and it instantly broke all of my stack folders. So I uninstalled lockinfo and plugins and all of my stacks workers normally again. After reinstalling lockinfo again, it appears that the problem is with the two plugins (doesn't matter which one, they both break stacks).

any ideas how I can fix this issue?

BTW, I just emailed david ashman, so we'll see if he has any ideas why this most recent update would interfere with the stacks application.

I'll post here if I figure it out
    Last edited by ztark; 2009-11-20 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

its the todo plugin that breaks stacks

I switched from Intelliscreen to Lockinfo. Wrote up a short blog post here: LockInfo - great iPhone Lockscreen improvement | JordanDev to try and spread the good word.

Default LockInfo Problem
    I have installed Lockinfo and have it showing up with weather icons and everything else on the lock screen. The problem is, only the top 1/4 of the screen is touchable. If I hide the clock (Clock Hide) then the Lockinfo moves to the top of the screen like it should, but the bottom half is still behind the greyed out area and is not touchable.
    Please Help! I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but the problem is still there.

In the picture, the only part that is touchable is the top half of the clock, so I have to hid ethe clock to make any of lockinfo touchable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Check to see if you enabled "Extend to Bottom" and "Scrolling" in the LockInfo preferences. That might be it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Version 1.1.9 is out.

Quote Originally Posted by tosbsas View Post
    its the todo plugin that breaks stacks
    This is fixed in version 1.1.1 of the Todo Plugin.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

Updated to the new version today.. I am using an html theme.
    the lock-delay feature (that I asked for) STILL doesn't work.

And now my email has gone berzerk!
    I had 6 unread emails across 3 accounts, LockInfo only showed 1 unread email for 1 account. Once I read and deleted that 1 email, it is STILL showing in LockInfo as unread and wont go away... even after a respring!

Never had any of these problems before updating today, all my email for ALL my accounts showed up, and properly vanished from LockInfo after mail was read.

Here's the real mystery... the "sent" and "trash" folders for ALL 6 of my email accounts are GONE!!
    They come back if I send or delete something, but everytime I have to respring, the 2 folders are gone again!

Tried re-installing, rebooting, and even going back to 1.1.8 (which fixed the mail showing up correctly in LockInfo) but its still deleting my "sent" and "trash" folders everytime I respring!! not cool!
    Last edited by TheOnlyest; 2009-11-27 at 07:05 PM.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey David, I also have a very odd issue since today's update. I only have LockInfo on my Homescreen not lockscreen. Since the update, LockInfo does not show at all...AND, most of my icons are missing! If I disable LockINfo in Settings, all goes back to normal.

See Image.

Thoughts? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    kwickone I.T.H.

Lockinfo appears to be responsible for my intermittent MobileSubstrate restarts. Syslog reported this: "Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'" ... from Googling, it looks to be a stack overflow error. Disabling LockScreen entirely definitely fixes this; now I am down to tracking down which plugin, if any, is causing it. I only use Appigo Todo, Calendar, Weather, and Clock; using LockInfo Cydget, but this problem predates that update.

David,

First I want to say thank you for all your efforts. Lockinfo is exactly what I was looking for!

Everything is working great and I'm going to pay for the license when my trial period expires. However, there are a couple things I'm confused about. I do not get the option to "accept/decline" a phone call when the phone is locked and screen off. It does work fine when the phone is unlocked.

I have used the search function but have not found anything to fix it. Please help!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Guys,
    Can someone post an how to- install the todo lockinfo, I've been trying for days now and I always get the native rendering not supported...I have the purchased D. Ashman lockinfo, and don't really care about the theme, I would just like it to work...I have the appigo app, the todo plugin, but I keep getting the "rendering not supported"I would be very grateful...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scultoree View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Can someone post an how to- install the todo lockinfo, I've been trying for days now and I always get the native rendering not supported...I have the purchased D. Ashman lockinfo, and don't really care about the theme, I would just like it to work...I have the appigo app, the todo plugin, but I keep getting the "rendering not supported"I would be very grateful...
    i've had the same problem!!

Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast