Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Green Apple
    Thanks

just bought this, have tested it on 4 phones so far, love it so i finally decided to buy it.

Im having kinda a strange problem with LockInfo & the HTC Clock Plugin. I freaking love them both, but every now and then, for some odd reason, only the first 3 days of the forecast show up. as soon as i touch the clock to hide them and bring them back, they all show up like normal. Anyone else seen this?
    OFC when i start talking about it i cant get the f'kin phone to do it so i can post a screenshot.

Edit: Finally caught the bug.
    Bad:

Good:
    Last edited by tlyons1022; 2010-11-07 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TristianLyons1022 View Post
    Im having kinda a strange problem with LockInfo & the HTC Clock Plugin. I freaking love them both, but every now and then, for some odd reason, only the first 3 days of the forecast show up. as soon as i touch the clock to hide them and bring them back, they all show up like normal. Anyone else seen this?
    OFC when i start talking about it i cant get the f'kin phone to do it so i can post a screenshot.

Edit: Finally caught the bug.
    Bad:

Good:
    This is due to a frustrating bug where my code thinks the view bounds are half as wide as they really are. I still don't know the root cause, which is why it still happens occasionally. It's the same issue that sometimes pushes the weather header off the screen to the right (thinks it's in landscape).

In short - known bug.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

Anyone else having problems with the volume buttons NOT working on the lock screen? I have the HTC plugin and no other glitches/bugs without the program.

I just bought KLARGLAS lockinfo theme from Cydia. Paid for it, but when I attempt to install it I get dependency screen stating I can't install it, as it needs lockinfo >=1.0.

This is a new theme supposedly, for use with Retina display.

FYI to anybody trying to purchase this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by SepticTank View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the volume buttons NOT working on the lock screen? I have the HTC plugin and no other glitches/bugs without the program.
    My volume button works...kinda. I use it to bring up QC in IrealSMS. But if your asking can i adjust the volume on lock screen then no i cant.

Is there a way to have the slider only show when there is a new popup notification? I want it to be hidden if there are no new notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by diggler93 View Post
    I just bought KLARGLAS lockinfo theme from Cydia. Paid for it, but when I attempt to install it I get dependency screen stating I can't install it, as it needs lockinfo >=1.0.

This is a new theme supposedly, for use with Retina display.

FYI to anybody trying to purchase this theme.
    There was a problem with the first version 1.0.0. The installation issues were resolved in 1.0.1

I hope you tried to install again as it will go ahead and install now.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can someone tell me where I can find the slider in this pic.

Thanks.

Thanks

I have confirmed that latest version of lockinfo is depleting my battery on standby mode even when I only have email, SMS, phone and 2do plugins activated. Does anybody know how to prevent battery drain using lockinfo?
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 2010-11-21 at 03:05 PM.

^^ Ive never had a battery issue with LI. I'm assuming you have the weather plug-in. How often do you have it set to refresh the weather? Also could have something to do with mail. Can try turning off mail in LI and see if that helps.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasvncnt10 View Post
    ^^ Ive never had a battery issue with LI. I'm assuming you have the weather plug-in. How often do you have it set to refresh the weather? Also could have something to do with mail. Can try turning off mail in LI and see if that helps.
    No, I don't have the weather plug-in or anything related to internet pull information such as RSS or twitter. I only had email, 2DO, SMS and phone. I don't think it is email since I have set email to be pulled manually.

Yesterday I turn lockscreen off in LI and battery is normal now. No more drainage during standby so that's why I suspect is something in LI that is causing this.

Gotcha, Sorry. Hopefully someone else will have an answer.

I just bought LockInfo, because for some reason, I could not use the trial since it says "trial expired" when I went to use it. Anyways, for some reason my Weather is not updating. It says "0 degrees", and I have Weather Icon installed with everything enabled, and double checked to make sure Overide was "ON" with the correct code, but still nothing.

I emailed Stimpy already, and am awaiting his reply, but in the meantime, can anyone chime in on what could possible be happening?

thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 6thDAY View Post
    I just bought LockInfo, because for some reason, I could not use the trial since it says "trial expired" when I went to use it. Anyways, for some reason my Weather is not updating. It says "0 degrees", and I have Weather Icon installed with everything enabled, and double checked to make sure Overide was "ON" with the correct code, but still nothing.

I emailed Stimpy already, and am awaiting his reply, but in the meantime, can anyone chime in on what could possible be happening?

thanks
    Just set the location in the default weather app and it should appear in the Lockinfo weather plugin.

Quote Originally Posted by RunHopSkipJump View Post
    Just set the location in the default weather app and it should appear in the Lockinfo weather plugin.

yes I have already set the location to the correct code according to yahoo's weather, but still nothing, no forecast and 0 degrees..

yes I have already set the location to the correct code according to yahoo's weather, but still nothing, no forecast and 0 degrees..
    Don't use the Override option. Turn that off and set your location as the first location in the default weather app.

maybe I'm not understanding what you are saying..

here's what I did, and maybe you can point out my mistakes..

I went into Weather Icon (my default weather app?) and into "Weather Settings" and turned off Overide option. But I set the location to my location under "ADVANCED USERS ONLY".

I enabled the Weather Icon, as well as enabled the Weather from "Weather Settings".

I have "iPhone Weather" selected as the option in "Application". I turned off "Use Wind Chill".

My "Lock Weather" plugin has been enabled and since the "Weather Settings" from the plugin is connected to Weather Icon, the changes were already made.

So please point out my stupidity?

Because when I turned off the Overide Option, and refresh the Weather, it keeps loading but does not actually do anything.

maybe I'm not understanding what you are saying..

here's what I did, and maybe you can point out my mistakes..

I went into Weather Icon (my default weather app?) and into "Weather Settings" and turned off Overide option. But I set the location to my location under "ADVANCED USERS ONLY".

I enabled the Weather Icon, as well as enabled the Weather from "Weather Settings".

I have "iPhone Weather" selected as the option in "Application". I turned off "Use Wind Chill".

My "Lock Weather" plugin has been enabled and since the "Weather Settings" from the plugin is connected to Weather Icon, the changes were already made.

So please point out my stupidity?

Because when I turned off the Overide Option, and refresh the Weather, it keeps loading but does not actually do anything.
    Open the Weather app (the one that comes default on your phone) and put your desired location at the top of the configured locations in that app.

Thanks

Stimpy, has anyone reported any battery drainage during standby mode these days? I'm experiencing this since last update, not sure what is happenning since I have all plug-ins related to internet connection off such as weather, RSS and twitter.

Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast