Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Anyone having luck with the status bar icons? I cant seem to get them to show up.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

Yes. Mine all show up when the battery % is switched off. If its on then it causes issues

not to hijack this thread, but I just tried to change my background for my sms and I was told to use Cydia and get the "desktop/sms background" app. I TRIED this many times, but ever since I put on the lockscreen, this wont work. It keeps simply telling me that my sytem has crashed when I go to power it back on. Once I take off the desktop/sms background, it all works again.

Does anyone have any other ways to change the sms background to something I want?

Thanks guys

I've just bought Lockinfo after trialing it for a few days now. The one thing that was working before (and now isnt) is the Things plugin. Its simply not showing on the lockscreen any longer. The only other two plugins that I have installed / running is Lock Weather & Phone (notifications). Any ideas? I've tried the previous workarounds of moving the order of plugins then respringing, but that hasnt worked.

Anyone noticed that after latest update to 2do (2.3) native 2do plugin stopped working as it should?

Not sure about 2do, i use Appigo ToDo and works fine. Not that really helps you any....

@Trunkz...I don't use Things, but did you try removing the plug in and re-installing?
    Last edited by jasvncnt10; 2010-10-20 at 07:55 PM.

Bug: if phone is on silent and statusbar icons are enabled. If you reboot phone and whilst phone is rebooting you flick the silent switch back to normal, when the phone boots up the silent statusbar icon is still displayed. You have to cycle back to silent and then normal again for the icon to disappear

anyone knows where to get lockinfo themes

Quote Originally Posted by fabo82 View Post
    anyone knows where to get lockinfo themes
    Not so sire about themes for Lockinfo. Did you do a basic Cydia search?

You can get Plugins. Unless you've done that already. I have a couple for it and Elite Pro theme but I didn't apply the lock screen theme as I don't want to find out the hard way if they mesh together.

Not sure if there are actual themes, but there are lots of threads on how to customize LI. If you search through you'll see there are a lot of ways to customize it.

thanks for the heads up!!!!!!

hey been using lockinfo for few weeks now and I'm loving it. However i seem to be having an issue where when i try to slide and unlock my phone i cannot type in the alphanumerical keys its frozen. I can click cancel but the letter keys do not work. Respringing sometimes works but sometimes it does not. Anyone have the same issue as me? Otherwise this app is awesome! =)

Default Calls and sms pop up
    I had a problem, I try Lockinfo and then uninstalling, after that my Iphone 4 doesn´t show the big blue pop up showing lost calls and sms and facebook notifications anymore.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by data32 View Post
    I had a problem, I try Lockinfo and then uninstalling, after that my Iphone 4 doesn´t show the big blue pop up showing lost calls and sms and facebook notifications anymore.
    Thanks in advance.
    How dis you remove it? Cydelete or through Manage in cydia? Ususally that way everything that came with that app would be removed.

Do you happen to have BiteSMS???

I have not BiteSMS, even when I had Lockinfo working these popups doesn´t appears. I use "manage" - "packages" - "modify" - "delete" (not cydelete).

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm using the HTC plugin for lockinfo, and i'm loving it. The only thing that is bugging me is the 5 day forecast is default when i respring..I want both 5 day forecast and calendar on there, but how do i change it so the calendar is he first to show? Also, you know you get a call in the home screen is has the decline/answer buttons?? well, how do I set it so that shows up when my iphone is asleep or on the lockscreen?? Thanks!

I don't know of a way to have calendar come up by default when you respring. Guess you just have to click to close out the weather and show calendar. Someone else may know a way.
    Take a look at EZDecline in Cydia. That may help with your second question

Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    I'm using the HTC plugin for lockinfo, and i'm loving it. The only thing that is bugging me is the 5 day forecast is default when i respring..I want both 5 day forecast and calendar on there, but how do i change it so the calendar is he first to show? Also, you know you get a call in the home screen is has the decline/answer buttons?? well, how do I set it so that shows up when my iphone is asleep or on the lockscreen?? Thanks!
    As much as I have toiled with my Lockinfo setup and the HTC Plugin-I don't think you can have that preference you desire. Unless you found a different Plugin that allows it.

As to your second question-there are a couple tweaks in Cydia I have personally seen that will place the buttons on a lock screen that you would like. Can't remember the names off hand but I could check.

EDIT--Yes, the poster before me has it right. EZdecline. Check it out. Look at screenshot under More Info.

I just unlocked my phone, and I installed smart screen. I have the new OS system in the iPhone 4. Smart screen puts my phone into safe mode each time. Can anyone help???

Quote Originally Posted by Gameup View Post
    I just unlocked my phone, and I installed smart screen. I have the new OS system in the iPhone 4. Smart screen puts my phone into safe mode each time. Can anyone help???
    Did you check Smart Screens compatibility with ios4.1?

Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast