Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Quote Originally Posted by PSI70Y View Post
    Thanks for that. It might sound silly but i actually like the sms sent message but when i do this i dont get the sent tone. Its a good workaround but it shouldnt be like this
    I still get the sms sent tone.

i wrote a mail to the developer about this problem. Yes, it's a good workaround until a official fix is out.

I was just playing around with the google voice thing and finally changed my gmail to microsoft exchange so I could get it synced correctly, since I wanted notifications, and I wanted it to display in my lockinfo screen. Well everything seems to work fine except that it's been displaying the messages in the lockinfo screen twice. Anyone have any idea why that might be?

Edit: Nevermind. Figured it out. Not sure what did it, but it stopped doing that.
    Last edited by RDreamer; 2010-09-27 at 12:20 AM.

I've downloaded syslogs so I can see about my perceived battery usage.

Is there a tutorial on it's use?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PSI70Y View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a LI or biteSMS problem. I posted on biteSMS forum but the admin tell me its a LI problem

I wanted Lockinfo to manage my SMSs in my lockscreen, but at the same time turn the display on when a new one arrived.

in bite, if I set the lockscreen incoming SMS message to “Show Nothing” then I heard the sms tone but the screen does not turn on.

If I set the incoming SMS message to “Show Quick Reply” then I get the normal QR bite window and the screen turns on.

If I set the incoming SMS message to “Show Apple Alert” then I get the screen to turn on BUT I hear the SMS tone twice.

If I set lockinfo to manage my sms on my lockscreen and bite to display “apple alert” in lockscreen BUT disable ringtone in bite options I still hear the incoming tone in the lockscreen but NOT in unlocked mode. Is this then a bite or lockinfo issue.

It looks like lockinfo is making the sms sound even though bite has disabled it and when bite is enabled then because lockinfo makes the sound again, that is why i can hear it twice? Am I on the right track?
    i have it setup for lockinfo to handle my SMS messages.

If you go into lockinfo settings, block pop ups.

In bitesms, go into the lockscreen setting and select Show Apple alert.

This will light up the screen when a message comes in, but it will show in lockinfo..it will block the apple pop up.

Now, set lockinfo to use quick reply as a tap response, this will open up the quick reply window and let you reply to the message.

Now there are a few down sides. 1- Pics wont show up on lockscreen (didnt think it would anyway), 2- when you tap to reply you need to hit reply button on quick reply window to actually start typing. 3- sometimes when you get a huge message or a few medium messages all at once, it will not show the message...it will just show (No message). I think this is a bug with lock info, not 100% sure.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by HighLife; 2010-09-29 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HighLife View Post
    i have it setup for lockinfo to handle my SMS messages.

If you go into lockinfo settings, block pop ups.

In bitesms, go into the lockscreen setting and select Show Apple alert.

This will light up the screen when a message comes in, but it will show in lockinfo..it will block the apple pop up.

Now, set lockinfo to use quick reply as a tap response, this will open up the quick reply window and let you reply to the message.

Now there are a few down sides. 1- Pics wont show up on lockscreen (didnt think it would anyway), 2- when you tap to reply you need to hit reply button on quick reply window to actually start typing. 3- sometimes when you get a huge message or a few medium messages all at once, it will not show the message...it will just show (No message). I think this is a bug with lock info, not 100% sure.

Hope this helps.
    Hey. This is exactly how i have it set up but i get the sms tone twice. What version of bitesms are u using? Im on 5.0b9a. In 5.0 they have introduced custom ringtones....and i get a feeling this might b the culprit....

Green Apple
    Thanks

im using v4.99 BiteSMS.

Quote Originally Posted by HighLife View Post
    im using v4.99 BiteSMS.
    Yeah. Just as i thought. It looks like its bitesms 5.0 with its new ringtone setting that is causing the double sms tone

Hey Stimpy,

When was the most recent update for lockinfo was released? I've been having major issues with hanging/automatic restarts while on the lockscreen and lockinfo is one of the suspects, among a few other programs I have installed.

Is there a way to change the color of the text? Some of my lockscreens wash out the text.

I purchased this app for my 3G and just upgraded to a iP4 4.1 and it will not recognize my license. Do I have to purchase another or is there an upgrade available?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I purchased this app for my 3G and just upgraded to a iP4 4.1 and it will not recognize my license. Do I have to purchase another or is there an upgrade available?
    Just send email. He'll fix it. He's quick about that stuff.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Host_Killer For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-10-12)

Just installed LockInfo yesterday for my IP4 4.1
    So far so good! Got everything to my liking. Looks like I'll be purchasing this app after the trial is over.

Stimpy, I sent you an email through Cydia regarding my license. Not sure if I need to purchase an update for ios4 or if there's a way to validate my prior purchase through Cydia. Waiting on a reply. Thanks.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Stimpy, I sent you an email through Cydia regarding my license. Not sure if I need to purchase an update for ios4 or if there's a way to validate my prior purchase through Cydia. Waiting on a reply. Thanks.
    My autoreply should answer that. Just click buy now and transfer your license.

Just click "Buy Now" and transfer your license.
    Last edited by Stimpy5050; 2010-10-12 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stimpy5050 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-10-13)

Default Battery
    HEY THERE..
    I am having the same problem with the battery. I just purchased the Iphone 4 Sunday and Jailbreaked the same day, the first thing i noticed after installing lockinfo was the battery draining really fast. I had to erase lock info and now the phone is back to normal. Have you come up with any fixes on this? Please let me know
    Thanks

Thank you Stimpy!! Issue resolved!
    @Metaserph

Quote Originally Posted by cgalloni View Post
    HEY THERE..
    I am having the same problem with the battery. I just purchased the Iphone 4 Sunday and Jailbreaked the same day, the first thing i noticed after installing lockinfo was the battery draining really fast. I had to erase lock info and now the phone is back to normal. Have you come up with any fixes on this? Please let me know
    Thanks
    Try changing how often it updates the weather?

Stimpy. Have an issue. When i delete a mail message from the preview it doesnt actually delete the mail.
    iP4 on 4.1 jailbroken with Greenpois0n

I just signed up to this site, and have read every page so far. I just got the "lockinfo" yesterday and LOVE IT. I was wondering if there is a way for me to change something, and I was hoping you guys could help me out?

When my phone is left un-attended and I get emails or text messages, I come back to my phone and I have a big notice like I did before from the iphone for missed messages, PLUS I have the new ones on the lockinfo screen that say missed calls or sms. How do I make it so that ONLY the ones on the lockinfo show?? Otherwise the large one from my iphone simply blocks out the lockinfo screen, making it almost pointless.

Thank you guys for any help. I very much look forward to using this site. I am a new iphone owner and just jailbroke it yesterday and am still learning what I need to now do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jansenjr View Post
    When my phone is left un-attended and I get emails or text messages, I come back to my phone and I have a big notice like I did before from the iphone for missed messages, PLUS I have the new ones on the lockinfo screen that say missed calls or sms. How do I make it so that ONLY the ones on the lockinfo show?? Otherwise the large one from my iphone simply blocks out the lockinfo screen, making it almost pointless.
    I think that would do the trick:

go to Settings -> LockInfo -> Lockscreen and set "Block Popups" under "Alert Popups" to "On".

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast