Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Quote Originally Posted by xgus69 View Post
    dude mine is driving me crazy.. it keeps sending me into safe mode..

2.2.0.4 was just released this minute.. as i was going to delete 2.2.0.3 it notified me of the update
    Where did you find it? I am not seeing it on Cydia or Rock. Is it on the BETA repo?

Quote Originally Posted by jcleek View Post
    Where did you find it? I am not seeing it on Cydia or Rock. Is it on the BETA repo?
    Yes its in the beta repo. Working fine too except one weird thing I don't recall
    When I wake up my phone I see the time kind of drop down from the top of the screen all the way down and then sort of drops of the bottom and disappears. The time still shows up where it should be tho at the top.

Hard to explain. Anyone else notice this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone SevenThirteen's Avatar
    Thanks

is there a way to change the text color on the twitter plugin/

Talking Problems
    I have a problem with Lockinfo. I have the paid full version and I'm on 2.2.0.4, using it on full screen with no theme. I used to have it with other Cydgets with Lockinfo on the first page, Cydialer on second and Locklight on third (obviously using theLockinfo Cydget plugin).

Now I can't "scroll" in lockinfo at all, it's just totally unresponsive. I can still unlock, skip to Cydialer and lock light with the home button. I've uninstalled and reinstalled cydget plugin with no success.

Anyone know how I can fix this??? It's doing my head in. Hi by the way, I'm P!

lock info 2207 is crashing my SB everytime now, i just updated it and had to remove it, this is to let david get the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by raggydiaper View Post
    lock info 2207 is crashing my SB everytime now, i just updated it and had to remove it, this is to let david get the heads up
    Make sure to try the steps on http://lockinfo.ashman.com/rollback/ and remove the cache file.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    Make sure to try the steps on http://lockinfo.ashman.com/rollback/ and remove the cache file.
    hi david, thanks for the quick reply, i've tested it with your additional instructions. removed the beta repo, installed the version from modmyi and removed the mail file, and still crashes everytime. i've removed/reinstalled/removed/reinstalled over 4 times and its just lockinfo that's crashing the phone.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raggydiaper View Post
    hi david, thanks for the quick reply, i've tested it with your additional instructions. removed the beta repo, installed the version from modmyi and removed the mail file, and still crashes everytime. i've removed/reinstalled/removed/reinstalled over 4 times and its just lockinfo that's crashing the phone.

thanks
    Install Crash Reporter and send me a crash log for SpringBoard.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

Sorry david but ever since I installed crash reporter, it requested me to install that additional sys log file, my phone starts up, goes to the lock screen, and freezes. It has done this a couple of already and I fear I may have to restore my phone *sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkington View Post
    I'm having some lockinfo crashing(?) problems.

1) When the phone is locked, and then if either a notification awakens it, or I press a button, lockinfo doesn't show up, I just get a blank screen. If I hit the lock button again (to turn the screen back off) and then hit something to awaken it again, lockinfo is there again.

2) When I have my phone unlocked and I'm on the homescreen, lockinfo will seemingly restart... I don't know how to explain it. It disappears for a split second and then slides back down and appears again.

Any help?
    Looks like a recent update solved my issue #1, thanks David!

Issue #2 still happens, but I can usually ignore it as its an uncommon situation (to just have the phone chilling on the homescreen).
    Photographer - ASYLUM(nsfw)

Quote Originally Posted by jblonde002 View Post
    I have a problem with Lockinfo. I have the paid full version and I'm on 2.2.0.4, using it on full screen with no theme. I used to have it with other Cydgets with Lockinfo on the first page, Cydialer on second and Locklight on third (obviously using theLockinfo Cydget plugin).

Now I can't "scroll" in lockinfo at all, it's just totally unresponsive. I can still unlock, skip to Cydialer and lock light with the home button. I've uninstalled and reinstalled cydget plugin with no success.

Anyone know how I can fix this??? It's doing my head in. Hi by the way, I'm P!
    No one? Sorry to be a pain but the functionality is pretty reduced if you can't scroll on it!

Never mind!!!!!! All solved (delete EVERYTHING) and reinstall everything all over again! Sometimes it's the best way!
    Last edited by jblonde002; 2010-04-21 at 11:52 PM.

@Stimpy5050

is it possible to customize the 'Push Notification' plugin further for the LockInfo (Native). Add an icon for each feed based on what program it came from. For example, if it came from Facebook, i would like each feed to have a facebook icon next to the Title of each feed. I'm asking this question and i know a lot off lockinfo users lookinf for this feature.

Exemple (photoshopped image found in another thread)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

I had to do a restore and after I reinstalled everything the forecast doesn't work.

I have since uninstalled, reinstalled, over and over... But no luck. The forecast on the Clock or weathericon, neither work.

Any ideas?

I installed the Lockinfo cydget and when I activate it nothing at all displays on the screen. Can someone help out?

Tom

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

No one?

Quote Originally Posted by Niner1000RR View Post
    No one?
    Yep, that's me! =D

Anyway, I had that issue before. Try opening Weather.app, clear all your cities, add the one you want the Weather plugin to use, and set it as the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    is it possible to customize the 'Push Notification' plugin further for the LockInfo (Native). Add an icon for each feed based on what program it came from.
    I wish we could just have separate "panes" for each app's notifications.
    Last edited by n00neimp0rtant; 2010-04-26 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Probably it has been answered before, however, I find it hard to find the right answer here:

I want to use the "tap to reply" on SMS in Lockinfo with the usual Iphone SMS-Application. If have none of the other apps to choose from installed.

I activated QuickReply, but nothing happens when I tap on the SMS in Lockinfo.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

@xzarus,
    you have to purchase a mms app from cydia, i'm using quickreply with no issues others prefer bitesms iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    @xzarus,
    you have to purchase a mms app from cydia, i'm using quickreply with no issues others prefer bitesms iirc.
    In any case? Or just to use "tap to reply" in conjunction with the usual SMS-iphone-application?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Afaik, it doesn't work with the standard SMS app. I think quickreply is about a dollar in cydia, buy that and then select it in lockinfo settings

Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast