Page 31 of 53 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

is it possible to hide the clock on the Lock Weather plugin? I can hide the default Apple clock with Clock Hide fine. But would like to not have a clock at all and still be able to use the "Lock Weather" plugin.

Quote Originally Posted by Heelfan71 View Post
    is it possible to hide the clock on the Lock Weather plugin? I can hide the default Apple clock with Clock Hide fine. But would like to not have a clock at all and still be able to use the "Lock Weather" plugin.
    u can download another weather plugin called weather icon plugin that only has the weather

Quote Originally Posted by s1l3nt View Post
    u can download another weather plugin called weather icon plugin that only has the weather
    thanks. I have that too. I like the look of Lock Weather better. Just would like it without the clock.

Stimpy -- I saw there was an update released to the lockinfo cydget, but it still doesn't seem to have resolved the problem (namely, I still can't cycle through my cydgets). Any thoughts?

Edit: second update to the lockinfo cydget released yesterday seems to have fixed the issue. Thx!
    Last edited by eballesq; 2010-04-05 at 01:37 PM.

David, the newest LI update I just got (2.2.1.1) killed my mail app... on launch, it either hangs at the default screen or crashes back to springboard. New mail badge and Notifier icon appears, but new mail doesn't show up in LI. I had to disable LockInfo, LockInfo Mail, and LockInfo Phone with SBS to get my mail app back.
    Please look at this, I miss LI already!!!
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    David, the newest LI update I just got (2.2.1.1) killed my mail app... on launch, it either hangs at the default screen or crashes back to springboard. New mail badge and Notifier icon appears, but new mail doesn't show up in LI. I had to disable LockInfo, LockInfo Mail, and LockInfo Phone with SBS to get my mail app back.
    Please look at this, I miss LI already!!!
    No problems here...how is your mail set up? Do you have any Exchange accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    No problems here...how is your mail set up? Do you have any Exchange accounts?
    Nope, 2 AOL and 2 POP. All worked perfect before I updated and resprung
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    David, the newest LI update I just got (2.2.1.1) killed my mail app...
    I'm only showing 2.2.0.3 -- what repo are you using to see the update?

Lol I tried to fix my mail by erasing settings under the general tab dont do it killed my phone got to restore and rejailbreak and then put everything back in oh what fun

Latest LI updated (2.2.1.1) killed my mail app too... crashes a couple seconds after opening. I have 3 POP accounts, but I have identified only 1 that causes the crash. Had to disable it under mail plugin, accounts for now. Other 2 work fine...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just updated Lockinfo to 2.2.1.1 and when I received a new mail the mail app crashed when I tried to open it.

I went into settings and disabled one of the mail accounts and I was able to re-open the mail app. I have two pop accounts and one gmail account.

I then re-enable the mail account I had disabled and was still able to open mail without it crashing.

Quote Originally Posted by srez View Post
    latest li updated (2.2.1.1) killed my mail app too... Crashes a couple seconds after opening. I have 3 pop accounts, but i have identified only 1 that causes the crash. Had to disable it under mail plugin, accounts for now. Other 2 work fine...
    same here......

Is anyone going to answer me? Where are you finding the update? The most recent version I see is what I have installed (2.2.0.3).

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Is anyone going to answer me? Where are you finding the update? The most recent version I see is what I have installed (2.2.0.3).
    http://david.ashman.com/beta/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Viennaboy For This Useful Post:

eballesq (2010-04-07)

For whatever reason I cannot find the lockinfo file. It used to be under stash/themes before I updated to a custom 3.1.2 IPSW and reinstalled LI.
    Can someone point me to where it is?
    private/var/?/?

Thanks

Thumbs down Crashing
    Im getting exactly the same - iPhone 3GS 3.1.2 keeps crashing constantly - thought it might have been the Todo plugin so disabled that and still no joy - phones runs for less than 1 min then crashes out. I dont even have time to send an email to the support on this. In the end I disabled all plugins and still keeps crashing
    Phone was fine befor ethe update that I ran anoput an hour ago now form Cydia

James

Sounds like people should leave the update alone for now, and if the badge really bugs you, SSH and change the cydia list version #.
    I still can't find the location of the actual lockinfo file, looked in all the library extensions (confused).

From Stimpy

"I rolled back to 2.2.1.0. Cydia will show 2.2.1.4 but it's the same code as 2.2.1.0."

So should be fine for the moment

If u still get crashes when reinstalling do this it's from Stimpy.

It's the cache file that's breaking things. Remove /User/Library/Caches/com.ashman.lockinfo.MailPlugin.cache.plist
    Last edited by Splitroaster; 2010-04-07 at 11:30 PM.

In these recent versions, when I tap something in one of my rss feeds, it opens up the web page of the article, whereas before it just showed a couple line preview. Is this change intentional or is something messed up on my end?

Stimpy - how did you roll back to previos version?
    Thanks

Page 31 of 53 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast