Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

ok I upgraded lockinfo again and everything is working well!

Is there anyway to have two weather locations for the plugin? I have two set in the stock weather app, and I read in this thread someone said to swipe across them (in LI) and it'll switch, but that's not working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    Is there anyway to have two weather locations for the plugin? I have two set in the stock weather app, and I read in this thread someone said to swipe across them (in LI) and it'll switch, but that's not working for me.
    Not yet, but it's in the future plans for WeatherIcon.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Dave, quick question. Any plans to allow for scrolling WITHIN a plugin? For example, if I expand Calendar, then when I finger scroll, it only scrolls Calendar entries. Same for Twitter and RSS, and probably others. Would be really cool

Thanks for a cool product! It is nice having a Dev who works to continually improve their product!
    kwickone I.T.H.

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Hey Dave, quick question. Any plans to allow for scrolling WITHIN a plugin? For example, if I expand Calendar, then when I finger scroll, it only scrolls Calendar entries. Same for Twitter and RSS, and probably others. Would be really cool

Thanks for a cool product! It is nice having a Dev who works to continually improve their product!
    Very unlikely. The LI design is intended to feel like a built in iPhone tool. It's built on basic UITableViews which don't support that.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

^ No worries. Had to ask. Thanks again.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Quote Originally Posted by w0mbat View Post
    It's not just you. I used to hear the notification sound press the home button and be able to see the email on my Lockscreen straight away. I *thought* this went away with the latest version but appears to have come back. For example I had the sound notification about 5 mins ago and every min or so press the home button but it still hasn't shown up on Lockinfo. I'm not sure that it's a pure LI bug, maybe something in the background is getting confused. It doesn't seem to be StatusNotifier related...
    updated yesterday and its still not fixed...
    i booted the phone like 6 hours ago. the first 4 hours it worked perfectly i got a mail and i could see it on the lockscreen immediately, but then without doing anything with the phone it just stopped working.

it was like this:
    14:30 i got a mail, saw it on the lockscreen and read it there like maybe 10 mails before. 14:40 (during the 10mins i did nothing with the phone) i got a mail and it wont show up (same and only mailacc). i have to unlock and lock again or press this little refresh guy on the lockscreen to see it there...

Quote Originally Posted by RockAgain View Post
    updated yesterday and its still not fixed...
    i booted the phone like 6 hours ago. the first 4 hours it worked perfectly i got a mail and i could see it on the lockscreen immediately, but then without doing anything with the phone it just stopped working.

it was like this:
    14:30 i got a mail, saw it on the lockscreen and read it there like maybe 10 mails before. 14:40 (during the 10mins i did nothing with the phone) i got a mail and it wont show up (same and only mailacc). i have to unlock and lock again or press this little refresh guy on the lockscreen to see it there...
    Install syslogd from cydia, respring and let it run for a while. Once you start seeing the problem again, send me your /var/log/syslog file and tell me what time the issue started. Email it to [email protected].

Default Calendar
    Hi, i hava a problem with my calendar on lockinfo.
    I usualy used default iphone calendar, synced with itunes from outlook. Now i added an yahoo calendar (calDAV) and want to remove the default calendar.
    Problem is that lockinfo does not show my yahoo calendar (i put var separateCalendars = true only my default. Changed my default calendar from settings to my yahoo .. still doesen't work.
    What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by WeazzeL View Post
    Hi, i hava a problem with my calendar on lockinfo.
    I usualy used default iphone calendar, synced with itunes from outlook. Now i added an yahoo calendar (calDAV) and want to remove the default calendar.
    Problem is that lockinfo does not show my yahoo calendar (i put var separateCalendars = true only my default. Changed my default calendar from settings to my yahoo .. still doesen't work.
    What to do?
    Sounds to me like you might be using one of those JavaScript/CSS themes. Those are incompatible with the new LockInfo.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greygoose7 View Post
    I've tried talking to Ashman about this, with no help.
    Did you get help for this from the dev ever? I've got money burning a hole in my pocket, but just can't see fit to use it if there is "selective support" to paying customers. Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    Sounds to me like you might be using one of those JavaScript/CSS themes. Those are incompatible with the new LockInfo.
    does the new lockinfo support themes? and customization? and my yahoo calendar account?

Lockingo supports themes, but you will start losing a lot of the native functionaly he has built in (mail preview, e.g.).

Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    Lockingo supports themes, but you will start losing a lot of the native functionaly he has built in (mail preview, e.g.).
    That's partially true. If you use HTML themeing, yes, you lose a lot of functionality. But you can use native themes too that allow for significant customization (several themes are available on macthemes.net) and maintain all of the features.

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    That's partially true. If you use HTML themeing, yes, you lose a lot of functionality. But you can use native themes too that allow for significant customization (several themes are available on macthemes.net) and maintain all of the features.
    I stand corrected, BIG TIME! Since I first started with LockInfo native there are apparently a few native themes out. I'm using High Gloss (available in Cydia) and it's gorgeous. Full native functionality.

Dave: Sorry about the slight misinformation. I really was thinking of the html themes I had tried (and dumped) before all the new functionality came out.

Default Lockinfo weather icon problem
    My weather icons displayed in Lockinfo are way too big. See the attached screen shot.

Any idea why? I've tried downloading the weathericon plugin and it does the same thing.

Intelliscreen displays it's weather icons properly. I've disabled this app to use Lockinfo.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

With the new update it doesn't seem as though lockinfo is playing nice with cydget. I can no longer cycle through my cydgets on the lockscreen. Anyone else experiencing this?

Quote Originally Posted by jsdoyle View Post
    My weather icons displayed in Lockinfo are way too big. See the attached screen shot.

Any idea why? I've tried downloading the weathericon plugin and it does the same thing.

Intelliscreen displays it's weather icons properly. I've disabled this app to use Lockinfo.

Thanks!
    Edit the com.ashman.WeatherIcon.plist in your WeatherIcon theme.
    Put in these lines:
    Code:
    <key>LockInfoImageScale</key>
    	<real>0.5</real>
    You can increase or decrease the size of 0.5 to whatever you need.

First, I have to say that I absolutely love this app. I've only had it for 2 or 3 weeks, but it's already my most used app. The new functions are awesome (I particularly like being able to tap a push notification in LockInfo and having the corresponding app automatically open). If anybody is wavering about whether to buy, I'd definitely recommend it as the app is extremely useful, and the developer seems to provide excellent support and updates.

Second, I have a couple of suggestions for Stimpy5050 to make LockInfo even better:

(1) I've already mentioned this elsewhere in this thread, but it would be great if the preview window for email had a "mark as read" button. I'm envisioning something very similar to the Elert preview window:

(2) I noticed that LockInfo "forgets" about push notifications after a respring. In other words, after I get a push notification, the alert appears in LockInfo under the proper heading, but if I respring then the push notification alert in LockInfo disappears. This is not a problem with any of the other plugins (e.g. mail, voicemail, missed calls, etc.). Can this be corrected, or is it a limitation of the operating system?

Last, I want to point out a possible bug in the newest update: When I launch the mail app with the new button in LockInfo's mail preview window, I'd say that the mail app is completely unresponsive to touch maybe 20-30% of the time. I can usually close the mail app with the home button, then reopen it and it works fine, but on one occasion I actually had to reboot as all functionality across the entire iPhone stopped responding.

Thanks for taking the time to read this long post!

is there any way to remove the blocked for your privacy on the sms message bc i prefer to see the sms message on my lockscreen without having to click it

i figured it out nevermnd my post lol
    Last edited by ghscion; 2010-04-03 at 02:54 AM.

Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast