Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Quote Originally Posted by activfoxy View Post
    Dude, you missed my post
    You aren't using a valid Yahoo! weather code. Zip codes don't work there. Sorry, the info for that is in the known issues list, not the FAQ.
    Last edited by Stimpy5050; 2010-03-10 at 09:01 PM.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stimpy5050 For This Useful Post:

activfoxy (2010-03-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    You aren't using a valid Yahoo! weather code. Zip codes don't work there. Sorry, the info for that is in the known issues list, not the FAQ.
    ok got the code and got it working. Thanks.

Feature request (from an otherwise very happy paid user)

Turn off the clock. Hate the clock. For me, it's a waste of space on my lockscreen, as I have the time showing in my status bar.

Please?

Quote Originally Posted by stinky1 View Post
    Feature request (from an otherwise very happy paid user)

Turn off the clock. Hate the clock. For me, it's a waste of space on my lockscreen, as I have the time showing in my status bar.

Please?
    Dave has a package in Cydia called "Lockscreen Clock Hide" that lets you turn the lock clock on or off and even put it in the status bar. It's free, as well.

Can someone tell me how to fix the "Native rendering not supported" errors? I disabled my Lockinfo grumpled theme. Thanks in advance.

TD

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

@tdiddi, switch off any themes you have on in winterboard and see if that cures it. It did for me, sometimes they clash.

Quote Originally Posted by RockAgain View Post
    ok thanks for your answer...its cool to see that your are working on this.
    i cant install syslogd...i get multiple erros during the process
    so all i can say is the mail symbol in my status bar appears right away, but the mail appears only on the lockscreen after an unlock.
    i think this wont help much but considering this fact it seems the problem has something to do with lockinfo not "recognizing" the end of the sync. or maybe the mail app never stops syncing and blocks lockinfo the whole time because of an unknow reason...

its an microsoft exchange account btw
    i just wanted to say it seems that stuff is fixed in the new version.
    thanks a lot for this awesome app...its pretty cool how a 5$ app can improve this freakin 500 phone so much =)
    so the issue is back...i really dont get it.
    it worked fine for like 2 days straight and then it just stopped working (same issue as before) although i didn't change/installed a thing...
    maybe if im the only person having this problem, there is something wrong with my phone

Smile Infiniboard Support
    Hi Stimpy,
    any plans for infiniboard support in the future?

so the issue is back...i really dont get it.
    it worked fine for like 2 days straight and then it just stopped working (same issue as before) although i didn't change/installed a thing...
    maybe if im the only person having this problem, there is something wrong with my phone
    It's not just you. I used to hear the notification sound press the home button and be able to see the email on my Lockscreen straight away. I *thought* this went away with the latest version but appears to have come back. For example I had the sound notification about 5 mins ago and every min or so press the home button but it still hasn't shown up on Lockinfo. I'm not sure that it's a pure LI bug, maybe something in the background is getting confused. It doesn't seem to be StatusNotifier related...

How do you get your name on the taskbar?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by activfoxy View Post
    How do you get your name on the taskbar?
    Do a search on Cydia/Rock for the word "carrier". There are TONS of carrier customizations available. I believe Fake Carrier is the one you want.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    @tdiddi, switch off any themes you have on in winterboard and see if that cures it. It did for me, sometimes they clash.
    I already disabled my themes but had to unistall Matte UI theme from my iphone cause it had custom plugins. All is work now. Thanks for the suggestion though.

TD

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Do a search on Cydia/Rock for the word "carrier". There are TONS of carrier customizations available. I believe Fake Carrier is the one you want.
    MakeItMine (on Cydia) is another one.

i jus bought this and im loving it but it wont let me reply when i tap on it i have irealsms and i set it up

Hi guys
    I am loving this app. I just doen't understand one thing with the mail plugin:
    I have a gmail account with a lot of "filtered" folders, which means that the mail doesn't go in the inbox but straight to the folder. I have for example one HOTMAIL folder where gmail fetches all the mail from hotmail account and puts it straight in this HOTMAIL FOLDER.
    On the lockinfo screen I would love to have my mail from the INBOX and all the Folders (especially hotmail) but not SPAM.
    So which settings do I neet in the mail plugin?
    If I use (in showing message from) All Folders, I get every mail, even spam...
    If I use Synced folders only or Inboxes I only get mail from my inbox.
    So:
    1) what is the differnce between synced folders only and inboxes?
    2) how can I get mail from inbox and hotmail folder without the sapm?

Hope you can help

great app by the way

Quote Originally Posted by s1l3nt View Post
    i jus bought this and im loving it but it wont let me reply when i tap on it i have irealsms and i set it up
    Make sure the QuickReply "On Lockscreen" setting is turned ON in the iRealSMS settings.

Quote Originally Posted by strakekine View Post
    Hi guys
    I am loving this app. I just doen't understand one thing with the mail plugin:
    I have a gmail account with a lot of "filtered" folders, which means that the mail doesn't go in the inbox but straight to the folder. I have for example one HOTMAIL folder where gmail fetches all the mail from hotmail account and puts it straight in this HOTMAIL FOLDER.
    On the lockinfo screen I would love to have my mail from the INBOX and all the Folders (especially hotmail) but not SPAM.
    So which settings do I neet in the mail plugin?
    If I use (in showing message from) All Folders, I get every mail, even spam...
    If I use Synced folders only or Inboxes I only get mail from my inbox.
    So:
    1) what is the differnce between synced folders only and inboxes?
    2) how can I get mail from inbox and hotmail folder without the sapm?

Hope you can help

great app by the way
    Assuming you are using Google Sync, you can configure which folders are synced through push in the default mail settings. By default, only Inbox is. You'd need to add your other folders to the push sync list for LI to pick them up.
    Last edited by Stimpy5050; 2010-03-15 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stimpy5050 For This Useful Post:

s1l3nt (2010-03-15)

But basically I don't use push for my mails...Will this work only if I use push or even without push, as long as i configure my synced folders?

Quote Originally Posted by strakekine View Post
    But basically I don't use push for my mails...Will this work only if I use push or even without push, as long as i configure my synced folders?
    This will only work for push right now. I'd need to implement a full folder selection settings screen to support it for IMAP and that's not on the roadmap right now.

ok thanks...but great app anyway

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I installed the latest update and now the descriptions on my rss feeds won't show. The headers are still there, any ideas?

Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast