Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    Did you activate the tap to reply setting in the SMS plugin settings?
    yes, but maybe my vision of what this feature is is different than what i thought it was.

when i turn the tap to reply setting for ireal toggle on, i get a quick reply popup on the lock screen and i have the text under the sms seciont of LI.

i was assuming i wouldn't get the popup, but that if i tapped the text then a quickreply screen would popup. maybe i'm mistaken?

Hi first post here

Why does aqwoah theme ignore the location you have set in weathericon? And is ssh the only way to set it correctly?

It seems all themes do this, I find it strange if themes hardcode the location in their js config files

I searched for my problem but couldn't find anything.

I have a 3GS and I installed lockinfo. I cannot see the weather forecast on my lockinfo, it just shows a blank gap in place of forecast. I have been using it for a month now (paid version).

Btw the new activator stuff is pretty cool
    Last edited by activfoxy; 2010-03-08 at 07:26 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barabis View Post
    Hi first post here

Why does aqwoah theme ignore the location you have set in weathericon? And is ssh the only way to set it correctly?

It seems all themes do this, I find it strange if themes hardcode the location in their js config files
    Aqwoah is an HTML-based theme (vs Native LI theme). As such, it does not "natively" use the WeatherIcon info, and it needs those config files to specify location. All HTML based themes do this. Any theme that is Native (and they usually say so in the name) don't need that config file.

That being said, there are still many that like the flexibility and graphics options of HTML themes.

Quote Originally Posted by activfoxy View Post

I have a 3GS and I installed lockinfo. I cannot see the weather forecast on my lockinfo, it just shows a blank gap in place of forecast. I have been using it for a month now (paid version).

Couple questions:

1. Do you have WeatherIcon installed as well? I believe it needs this.
    2. Do you have at least one weather location specified in the default iPhone weather app?
    3. Are you using a LockInfo theme? If so, which one?
    Last edited by kwickone; 2010-03-08 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    kwickone I.T.H.

Quote Originally Posted by activfoxy View Post

Take a look at the FAQ. That's usually a configuration issue.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    yes, but maybe my vision of what this feature is is different than what i thought it was.

when i turn the tap to reply setting for ireal toggle on, i get a quick reply popup on the lock screen and i have the text under the sms seciont of LI.

i was assuming i wouldn't get the popup, but that if i tapped the text then a quickreply screen would popup. maybe i'm mistaken?
    Thought I'd pop in here to ask the same question as the poster I quoted. By the way I love Lockinfo. You definitely have one of the best apps ever for the iPhone.

Anyways... Am I doing this wrong? I have iRealSMS. If I enable QuickReply on the lockscreen and someone sends me an SMS, the QuickReply SMS will popup. I can then close it and if I dont have the option to mark as read, I can then tap the same SMS on the Lockinfo screen and it'll bring back the QuickReply window.

Is there anyway to not have the QuickReply popup appear, and just have the message appear on the Lockinfo window?
    Is there maybe something I can enable using the popup blocker app?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by tdotcspot; 2010-03-08 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tdotcspot View Post
    Thought I'd pop in here to ask the same question as the poster I quoted. By the way I love Lockinfo. You definitely have one of the best apps ever for the iPhone.

Anyways... Am I doing this wrong? I have iRealSMS. If I enable QuickReply on the lockscreen and someone sends me an SMS, the QuickReply SMS will popup. I can then close it and if I dont have the option to mark as read, I can then tap the same SMS on the Lockinfo screen and it'll bring back the QuickReply window.

Is there anyway to not have the QuickReply popup appear, and just have the message appear on the Lockinfo window?

Is there maybe something I can enable using the popup blocker app?
    In the iRealSMS app settings, turn off "QuickReply" but turn on "At Lockscreen". This will prevent the quick reply popup from showing but still allow you to trigger it by tapping on the SMS in LI.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stimpy5050 For This Useful Post:

HarleyMo (2010-03-09), kwickone (2010-03-08), tdotcspot (2010-03-08)

I have tried to solve this problem for several hours now, but I cannot find any useful suggestions, so I turn to you guys, to help me out.

I have been using "LockInfo" for some time now and it did work just fine, until I earlier today downloaded and installed the latest update (which also included the "Activator").
    After the installing was complete, the springboard keeps crashing, and I can't figure out why. If I uninstall Lockinfo, the phone works just fine, but I cannot uninstall the Activator alone (which seems to cause the SB crash)...

I really hope that you can help me out...

EDIT: If you need a crashreport, just tell me. I have also paid for the LockInfo, since it's one of the best apps for iPhone.
    Last edited by LionKing75; 2010-03-09 at 12:36 PM.

In the iRealSMS app settings, turn off "QuickReply" but turn on "At Lockscreen". This will prevent the quick reply popup from showing but still allow you to trigger it by tapping on the SMS in LI.
    Thanks Stimpy!

Thanks for the reply, but won't doing this stop quickreply from popping up when you're in an app or at the springboard?

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, but won't doing this stop quickreply from popping up when you're in an app or at the springboard?
    Yeah willryan42 is right. I just realized that this will stop QuickReply from working except when using the lockscren (disabled when unlocked and on Springboard, inside any app).

Think theres any way around this?
    Last edited by tdotcspot; 2010-03-09 at 02:12 AM.

I hope there is, hope we don't have to sacrifice one for the other

Thanks guys. Didn't even realize we could trigger an SMS reply from Lockinfo! I do agree however, not an option to lose quick reply when unlocked.

@ willryan42, tdotcspot, scirica -- not sure if this completely answers your question, but I enable the "auto hide" privacy feature in iReal while also enabling quick reply. When a new SMS comes in I hear the alert and a notification icon appears on the status bar. All I have to do is tap that icon and my quick reply box comes up. This works on both the lockscreen and when unlocked, and doesn't conflict with ability to pull up quick reply from lockinfo.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eballesq For This Useful Post:

kwickone (2010-03-09), tdotcspot (2010-03-09), w0mbat (2010-03-09), willryan42 (2010-03-09)

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Aqwoah is an HTML-based theme (vs Native LI theme). As such, it does not "natively" use the WeatherIcon info, and it needs those config files to specify location. All HTML based themes do this. Any theme that is Native (and they usually say so in the name) don't need that config file.

That being said, there are still many that like the flexibility and graphics options of HTML themes.

Couple questions:

1. Do you have WeatherIcon installed as well? I believe it needs this.
    2. Do you have at least one weather location specified in the default iPhone weather app?
    3. Are you using a LockInfo theme? If so, which one?
    1. Yes I do have the weathericon installed.
    2. I do have my location specified, I can see the current weather but cannot see the forecast.
    3. No, I don't think I am using lockinfo theme, I am using BMW E46m3 theme, not sure if its lockinfo, the slider is a BMW icon.

Take a look at the FAQ. That's usually a configuration issue.
    I looked at the FAQ, I tried almost everything. I am gonna post my settings screenshot in a moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0022.png   -img_0023.png   -img_0024.png   -img_0025.png   -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by activfoxy; 2010-03-09 at 04:33 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    @ willryan42, tdotcspot, scirica -- not sure if this completely answers your question, but I enable the "auto hide" privacy feature in iReal while also enabling quick reply. When a new SMS comes in I hear the alert and a notification icon appears on the status bar. All I have to do is tap that icon and my quick reply box comes up. This works on both the lockscreen and when unlocked, and doesn't conflict with ability to pull up quick reply from lockinfo.
    Thanks much eballesq! That appears to be a perfect solution for this. QuickReply pop up does NOT show on Lockscreen if you select Hide Lockscreen under Privacy settings. And you can reply with QuickReply by hitting the SMS entry in LockScreen.

But the Quick Reply pop up DOES show up when on SB or in apps.

Perfect for me!
    kwickone I.T.H.

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Yes, thank you very much for the reply eballesq! Works perfectly!

Default Infoshade
    Hi, I was wondering is it possible to have Lockinfo hidden by default on both the lockscreen and the springboard, just have it so it pops up in infoshade only. i have disabled it both on the lock screen and spring board which hides it on the springboard but still shows up on the lockscreen.

thanks
    in advance

Quote Originally Posted by ashik.miah View Post
    Hi, I was wondering is it possible to have Lockinfo hidden by default on both the lockscreen and the springboard, just have it so it pops up in infoshade only. i have disabled it both on the lock screen and spring board which hides it on the springboard but still shows up on the lockscreen.

thanks
    in advance
    1. Turn OFF Lockscreen.
    2. Remove Lockscreen Visibility trigger.
    3. Turn OFF Homescreen.

That's it. Then it will not be at all available on the Lockscreen and only via infoshade when the phone is unlocked.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Stimpy5050 For This Useful Post:

ashik.miah (2010-03-11)

1. Turn OFF Lockscreen.
    2. Remove Lockscreen Visibility trigger.
    3. Turn OFF Homescreen.

That's it. Then it will not be at all available on the Lockscreen and only via infoshade when the phone is unlocked.
    Dude, you missed my post

Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast