Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Thanks Stimpy5050 - looking forward to the updates, and the new 2.1! Keep up the good work

Not sure if anyone posted the link to preview of 2.1 yet - so here it is:

The first of a new series of videos showing off new LockInfo features is now on YouTube:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3zwB3gjI90"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3zwB3gjI90[/ame]

edit: sorry I manually typed link and it had typo - it should be correct now
    Last edited by murray23; 2010-03-02 at 12:39 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by murray23 View Post
    Thanks Stimpy5050 - looking forward to the updates, and the new 2.1! Keep up the good work

Not sure if anyone posted the link to preview of 2.1 yet - so here it is:
    Link says not available yet...but really looking forward to viewing. Thanks.

Ah, see you update it. Thanks! I have seen that already and it is pretty cool. Was hoping to see additional 2.1 features too Guess I'll just have to wait!
    Last edited by kwickone; 2010-03-02 at 12:40 AM.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Link says not available yet...but really looking forward to viewing. Thanks.

Please check link again - it had typo originally. Should work now.

Here are some updates that Stimpy5050 posted to Twitter few hours ago:

New WeatherIcon finally posted to ModMyI that fixes some refresh issues in LockInfo.

LockInfo 2.1: Full screen previews, up/down through mails in preview, clear missed calls from lockscreen, bug fixes.

LockInfo 2.1: InfoShade (see my YouTube video), Calendar previews, Activator integration, QuickReply/iRealSMS integration.
    Last edited by murray23; 2010-03-02 at 12:48 AM.

Thanks

Yeah, those new additions to 2.1 are going to be AWESOME!
    kwickone I.T.H.

Yeah looks good - Lockinfo just keeps getting better & better. The new version looks good - and his twitter post mentioned it should be out this week sometime

I find it hilarious how this thread is 33 pages, and the original issue was solved by the 3rd post.

BTW, LockInfo > SmartScreen/Intelliscreen/QuickWidgets/etc.

Elaborate!!
    Last edited by n00neimp0rtant; 2010-03-02 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    Elaborate!!
    What murray23 said 2 posts up:

New WeatherIcon finally posted to ModMyI that fixes some refresh issues in LockInfo.

LockInfo 2.1: Full screen previews, up/down through mails in preview, clear missed calls from lockscreen, bug fixes.

LockInfo 2.1: InfoShade (see my YouTube video), Calendar previews, Activator integration, QuickReply/iRealSMS integration.
    The biggie for me is the Calendar previews. That may be the straw that broke Intelliscreen's back for me.
    kwickone I.T.H.

What are "calendar previews?" I thought we already had TWO calendar views in LockInfo?

I've been playing with the beta for a while and the "windowshade" pull down for Lockinfo puts it beyond any other lockscreen app for me. Right now I have it themed with Aqwoah and the pull down feature still works great. I go back and forth between the clean native look and the themed version. However, only on the pure native version do you get the mail and rss previews, which is another strength of LockInfo.

Way to go David! Good to hear your voice too!!

Steve

awww no integration w/ biteSMS?

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    There seems to be a lot of confusion and misinformation about how the mail works. The way LI handles mail is it will send a notification to the lockscreen to update whenever a fetch completes (push or otherwise) and when the mail app is deactivated (to handle any messages read/deleted while using the app). This is the most efficient way to handle the data updates to the mail app without overloading the system with screen refreshes unnecessarily. The goal is to get this to work for everyone, not to "revert to some old method" which I changed because that didn't work for others.

You should not need to unlock to see mail updates. There may be a short delay after the mail icon shows in the status bar (status notifier) and the mails show (I'm talking <1 second) because status notifier simply listens for a badge update while I need to wait for the fetch/sync to finish before refreshing.

What I need from people that are having issues is:

1. Syslogd installed and a /var/log/syslog file after your phone has been running for a while with emails NOT showing up.
    2. A detailed description of the email accounts you have, the fetch intervals.
    3. A screenshot of your lockscreen.

Send it all to iphone-support_at_ashman_dot_com.
    ok thanks for your answer...its cool to see that your are working on this.
    i cant install syslogd...i get multiple erros during the process
    so all i can say is the mail symbol in my status bar appears right away, but the mail appears only on the lockscreen after an unlock.
    i think this wont help much but considering this fact it seems the problem has something to do with lockinfo not "recognizing" the end of the sync. or maybe the mail app never stops syncing and blocks lockinfo the whole time because of an unknow reason...

its an microsoft exchange account btw

Does anyone know how to get lockinfo to play nice with snow cover pro? The album art shows up on the lockscreen, but gestures do not work. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by oo3 View Post
    awww no integration w/ biteSMS?
    I saw Stimpy5050 twitter mentioned there are no BiteSMS API's for him to integrate with.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to murray23 For This Useful Post:

oo3 (2010-03-03)

Hello to all,

I have some questions about Native LockInfo theme, to see if anyone can help me:

1) Date: Is possible change the date format and font size? LockInfo shows "mar, 2 de mar" and I wish that like "Martes, 2 de Marzo"
    2) Weather description: Is possible change the font size? Many descriptions in Spanish are quite long and not seen. A smaller font size would be perfect.
    3) Font format: I I would like to add shadows to text and change the font sizes and format. Is possible?
    4) Updated: Is possible to translate "Updated" text? What file should I edit?

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    I've been playing with the beta for a while and the "windowshade" pull down for Lockinfo puts it beyond any other lockscreen app for me. Right now I have it themed with Aqwoah and the pull down feature still works great. I go back and forth between the clean native look and the themed version. However, only on the pure native version do you get the mail and rss previews, which is another strength of LockInfo.

Way to go David! Good to hear your voice too!!

Steve
    Steve are you also using the todo plug in?

is 2.0.2.1 the latest? I had to reinstall this and now my todo is not working. What source is the Todo native located and what version is the latest??

Hey everyone.

I'm pretty new to this but I have been using Lockinfo for quite awhile now (paid for it of course ). Anyway, I really like the new Lock Weather but I can't seem to get it to display properly. My older Weather Icon keeps showing up, even after a respring and a soft reset.

Any tips? I tried to dig around this thread but I only found that Lock Weather uses Weather Icon to pull its data.

Thanks!

lockinfo updated again 2.1.0.10

iPhone? More like MyPhone recklesstryg's Avatar
    Thanks

I just wanted to say, I could not live without Lockinfo (paid)
    I was having a problem with calendar event showing up.
    I reinstalled Lockinfo.
    Now everything is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Splitroaster View Post
    lockinfo updated again 2.1.0.10
    cant seem to see the new update.. i'm still on 2.0.2.1

Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast