Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Quote Originally Posted by Hintry View Post
    Hi, my first post...

After working correctly, recently a few of my Lockinfo plugins have stopped working.

Appigo Todo: now shows (0) always
    Notifications: now shows (0) always
    SMS: records are not chronological

Is this a known problem what's the best way to fix it? Should I uninstall Lockinfo or some of the plugins?

Thanks.
    my Appigio Todo is not working either. I do believe he knows about it and is working on it.

Hello, can anyone tell me how make the date that appears under calendar alerts start from the left instead of being centered? Thanks in advance.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Same problem with the appigo todo, just woke up this morning and it's dissapeared!!

Quote Originally Posted by dagodsha View Post
    Hello, can anyone tell me how make the date that appears under calendar alerts start from the left instead of being centered? Thanks in advance.
    Settings-->Lockino-->Plugins-->Calendar and toggle off Center Date Header.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

dagodsha (2010-02-14)

Anyone having trouble with the lockinfo repos? I haven't been able to get Cydia to refresh those repos for at least 2 weeks. Are you having problems? And, what repos should I be using?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Settings-->Lockino-->Plugins-->Calendar and toggle off Center Date Header.
    Thanks!! that was exactly the problem!

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Same problem with the appigo todo, just woke up this morning and it's dissapeared!!
    Same problem here too! Need this PlugInn realy ;-(

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

My todo plugin was working fine, but I finally got around to updated to ToDo version 3.4 released last week and there where it stopped.

Luckily itunes put the old version in my recycle bin, so I was able to downgrade back to 3.2 for now. Once I re-installed 3.2, the lockscreen alerts started working again. So, till they update the plugin, I just have to deal with the badge telling me there's an update.

The todo plugin is broken right now because the latest Todo release changed the database. The issue with these types of plugins is if the DB changes, the plugin can't get the data, at the developers are not going to leave the DB the same just to make LI users happy.

The plugin developer knows about the issue and is working on a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by thehotrod View Post
    Anyone having trouble with the lockinfo repos? I haven't been able to get Cydia to refresh those repos for at least 2 weeks. Are you having problems? And, what repos should I be using?
    Thanks.
    Which repos are you trying? Right now, the only active repos I'm hosting are http://iphone.ashman.com/beta/ and http://iphone.ashman.com/apt/. Everything else was closed out because the betas for LI were finished.
    Last edited by Stimpy5050; 2010-02-15 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Tim View Post
    I haven't been able to find something about this here, so hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

I'm new to Lockinfo, downloaded it 2 weeks ago, my trial expires tomorrow, and I plan on buying it tomorrow. Problem is, I have this odd glitch with Mail on the lock screen - and home page when unlocked - that causes the Mail banner to appear, but only if you drag the screen up to view it (it's hidden just passed the slider/dock, depending on where on the phone you're viewing the Lockinfo page). I can't seem to find out how to solve this - nor what started it - so I'm hoping someone here knows what this is.

Here's an image:

I had to drag the screen to get Mail to show up and take the snapshot; it won't appear no matter what you collapse/expand, so scrolling is the only way to see it. With Weather and Calendar expanded, whenever I get a text, the sender's name is visible, but the text isn't, so I have to collapse either one of the aforementioned to read it, which defeats the ultimate purpose of Lockinfo: ease-of-access.

Do you have it set to "Extend to the Bottom"?

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    Which repos are you trying? Right now, the only active repos I'm hosting are http://iphone.ashman.com/beta/ and http://iphone.ashman.com/apt/. Everything else was closed out because the betas for LI were finished.
    Thanks...I was using david.ashman.com/beta and david.ashman.com/lockinfo/

I've added the different sources, that did the trick. Thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thefan View Post
    Do you have it set to "Extend to the Bottom"?
    Nope.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Just updated to the latest todo plugin, and my todo list still isn't showing on the lock screen...

I was fine (mainly because I was still on 3.2 (3.4 is not installable on 3.1.1) until the update; the update broke the plugin for me - I worked around 3.4's not installing, but it turns out that it is locked to not install on 3.1.1 because it actually is incompatible. Downgraded back to 3.2 and wondering if I am going to need to downgrade my todo plugin as well...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

@ripped53,
    reboot your phone, should work then.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

skiptowncat....I tried both respringing and rebooting and unfortunately it's still not working...,not with a theme "aqwoah" nor without "get the error native rendering not supported"

anything else I might be missing?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Try turning all your themes off In winterboard, see if it shows up. If so, put the theme back on and it should stay.

hey guys, i really like and use lockinfo. i bought it czu its such a good app. my problem is that when i receive sms it always shows 1 msg. even if i get more then 1, the latest one replaces it and it says sms(1) in header. help please.

I just updated my Todo plug through Cydia and it works perfectly again! Thanks for the great work and quick fix.

Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    armadillo, you seem to know alot about what's happening with this app, so I am wondering if you have know of any ToDo-solutions for LI that support native rendering (i.e. without WB installed), or anything coming up?

I am using LI for calendar events and email, and would love to be able to add a simple todo-list. For now, I create all-day events in the calendar, but it's a bit of a hassle.
    Hi, I downloaded the cracked version of AppigoToDo to use with my (cracked)LockInfo. Although it displays in the Plugins section I can't prepare any ToDos becuase it asks me to list a "path". I have absolutely no idea what/where the path is/should be. Can someone pelase help me out on this? It's driving me crazy!!

Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast