Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Quote Originally Posted by sweetgt01 View Post
    If you dont like the status bar icon, go into settings --> lockinfo --> plugins --> notifications and turn "status bar icon" to off. I just now figured this out reading over on MacThemes..
    That's weird: I don't have the "status bar icon" in that menu. Any idea why?

For those that are missing calendar reminders...simply get Popup blocker for .99 from cydia.

Turn popups on in LI, and use Popupblocker to block EVERYTHING except for Calendar reminders.

I hear alot of people are doing this, and I plan to buy it soon as well.

Also, Id love to have all sections that are "empty" to be gone from the screen, EXCEPT for mail..since all my mail is manual, I need access to the mail section to hit refresh. I dont think thats an option yet, to hide all empty sections except for mail, hopefully it might be an updated feature
    Last edited by sweetgt01; 2010-01-29 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

david's twitter:

Screenshot of the latest LockInfo with the new RSS feed plugi... on Twitpic - Screenshot of the latest LockInfo with the new RSS feed plugin and Lock Weather plugin.

What's Jailbreak?
    Home Of The Deadskins & Gilbert Arenas Old Job.
    Thanks

This has probably been addressed, I just put the d.a lockinfo on my iPhone last night, and can't get my mail to push through, I d/l PushMod and being that it has no icon I don't know where to find it . I wish there was a Facebook plugin also for all my notifications, since I'm on there more than Twitter. A girl can only wish.. Like I said I haven't read all the posts yet so maybe my issue has been resolved.. ???

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    david's twitter:

Screenshot of the latest LockInfo with the new RSS feed plugi... on Twitpic - Screenshot of the latest LockInfo with the new RSS feed plugin and Lock Weather plugin.

I like the new update. Only thing I do not like is the clock at the top. Anyone know if we will be able to just have the new weather without the clock?

Quote Originally Posted by Heelfan71 View Post
    I like the new update. Only thing I do not like is the clock at the top. Anyone know if we will be able to just have the new weather without the clock?
    Agreed. Love the new plugin. HATE HATE HATE the clock. I'm using Ashman's "Clock Hide" substrate plugin, and now it's back. argh!

love lockinfo

I personally don't mind the big clock. What I don't like is now that the native Weather has a clock, you don't need the Clock plugin which allowed me to expand the full months calendar. You don't need both, so I've lost the calendar....and that sucks.

and any known fix for the 2do plugin yet?

The new plugin is sweet but anybody knows how I can add "am" n "pm" after the new big clock?

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    and any known fix for the 2do plugin yet?
    The developer wrote on mactthemes:
    Well, the 2Do and Appigo Todo both have the same features (at least if relevant to the specific apps). Currently the 2Do plugin has an issue reading the 2Do database and gives messed up colored dots and messed up dates. I emailed the devs of the 2Do app and they seem like they may try to help me and put me in contact with the actual programmer of 2Do. So hopefully my questions are answered and I can fix the 2Do plugin soon

Question regarding theming:
    I am using Gruppled Matte to theme it, natively. I am having trouble getting the Notifications icon to theme, as well as the delte button to clear notifications. I have the delete in Theme/LIDelete.png.

The notification is in theme/Bundles/com.ashman.lockinfo.NotificationPlugin/section_icon.png.

But they will not theme. Any idea why?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

For Lockinfo RSS Plugin:

How must the adress look like?
    I tried it for example with
    Areagames News

but its not working. Just see 5 Blank RSS Feeds. Is this the wrong ending?

I'm not so experienced with rss. Hope someone can help me.

Can i change the amount of Rss Feeds in the Lockscreen. So i can only see 2 of them?

Greets

Question regarding the weather; is there any way to change where lockinfo gets the weather updates from? I find the current updates from yahoo to be horribly wrong when compared to OzWeather which gets it's info from the BOM. It's currently wrong by about 6 degrees celcius each day and shows rain when it's forecast officially to be sunny etc. I can switch weathericon app to use ozweather but not lockinfo. Any ideas?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo666 View Post
    Question regarding the weather; is there any way to change where lockinfo gets the weather updates from? I find the current updates from yahoo to be horribly wrong when compared to OzWeather which gets it's info from the BOM. It's currently wrong by about 6 degrees celcius each day and shows rain when it's forecast officially to be sunny etc. I can switch weathericon app to use ozweather but not lockinfo. Any ideas?
    Under Settings -> Weather Icon u have the option Application. There you can choose where to take the weather from!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvolari360 View Post
    For Lockinfo RSS Plugin:
    ...Can i change the amount of Rss Feeds in the Lockscreen. So i can only see 2 of them? ...
    Try in lockinfo settings: "Hide Empty Sections" = ON. Then respring.

Under Settings -> Weather Icon u have the option Application. There you can choose where to take the weather from! /quote

I tried that and it still takes it from the yahoo source.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hmm dont know why I took the Apple own one, and it works fine. Can't help you anymore there. But in the FAQ from Lockinfo i think there is something about fixing problems.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuvolari360 For This Useful Post:

jrdan24 (2010-11-12)

i just downloaded the new rss feed for lockinfo and was wondering where to get the rss feeds urls and how to get it activated i couldn't seem to get it activated maybe i had my url wrong please let me know this is something i have been wanting for a while now on the lockinfo screen

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Same here. I used the ones with .xml at the end. But not working.
    Do i have to have installed any app of appstore?

Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast