Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1060

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

  1. #301
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    I can't get todo to show up, I just says native rendering not supported. I have the plugin.
    It says the same with voicemail and rss feeds. Can anyone help?

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by ssahnan View Post
    as far as push notifications...

    i get the pop up screen along with the lockscreen notification on the lockscreen when a push notification comes in. how do you set it to where that pop up for push notifications doesnt show up? i know there is a disable popups but then that would disable all pop ups and for things like sms with quickreply, thats not something i want to do.
    There is an app by Ashman, I believe, that is called Popup Blocker, that I use. It gives you options to block certain pop up notifications at certain times (unlocked, locked, etc). Costs $0.99, and is worth it when using with LockInfo (at least when Mail is actually working ).

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Obviously i'm alone on this one.. but the newest feature that's driving me nuts is apparently this new "use exitsing first page" thing.

    I was using homescreen with the previous version with no problem.
    When the new version installed, that option was set to off, and LI loaded fine, but created a nifty blank page 1 for me and pushed all my icons to the next page... which sure makes my multi-page theme look a stupid mess!
    Going in and out of icon-wiggle mode deletes the blank page and puts all my icons back to the proper pages.

    Turning this option ON causes LI not to display at all, and my homescreen is just blank... so I keep this option off.

    So, now every time I have to respring, or an appstore app upgrades, etc, I get the blank page 1 again!

    Im using an HTML LI theme, which still works fine with the new version.

    Since I can see no point of this new option for homescreen, my suggestion is, get rid of it!! It worked perfectly before!!
    I run my setup with with these options:

    Page Indicator: On
    Use Existing First Page: On

    And it appears the same way as the previous version.

    When I had Use Existing First Page set as Off, it made an extra page on my springboard that was blank.

    My set up is the Lockinfo screen as the homescreen, and a categoriesSB folder in the Dock for all my apps (organized within by categories).
    Last edited by Dorkington; 2010-01-22 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Photographer - ASYLUM(nsfw)

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    I can't get todo to show up, I just says native rendering not supported. I have the plugin.
    It says the same with voicemail and rss feeds. Can anyone help?
    You need to get the ToDo Plugin 1.1.7 written by Ian Fijolek available in the modmyi repo.

  4. #304
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    @sweetgt01, that's the one I've got, still says native rendering not supported.

  5. #305
    do you have other themes running? I remember I had the same issue, and had more than one theme running and got "native rendering not supported" for VM and phone.

  6. #306
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Just disabled my theme (reve) and it works, now I'm torn about what to do!!! Arrghhh!!!!!!!!

    Edit- just took the theme off, then put it back on. And it's all working fine!! Yayyyy!!
    Last edited by skiptowncat; 2010-01-22 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #307
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    My new setup... thanks Dave... working great!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  8. #308
    I talked to David a bit (he's very helpful and quick, thank you!). He can't really figure out what's going on with the Mail notifications for me.. said a couple people had it, but no one did during beta testing (just my luck hah!).

    He asked me to install syslog and send him that, unfortunately I think it relies on a daemon I deleted, and it won't let me install.

    So... if any one else is having the same problem that I am having (Mail notifications not showing unless you refresh either by lock/unlock cycle, or by pressing the refresh icon), please install syslog and send David details so he can see what is going on. He mentioned it not pulling the notification when it is sleeping, or something.

    Thanks.
    Photographer - ASYLUM(nsfw)

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Obviously i'm alone on this one.. but the newest feature that's driving me nuts is apparently this new "use exitsing first page" thing.

    I was using homescreen with the previous version with no problem.
    When the new version installed, that option was set to off, and LI loaded fine, but created a nifty blank page 1 for me and pushed all my icons to the next page... which sure makes my multi-page theme look a stupid mess!
    Going in and out of icon-wiggle mode deletes the blank page and puts all my icons back to the proper pages.

    Turning this option ON causes LI not to display at all, and my homescreen is just blank... so I keep this option off.

    So, now every time I have to respring, or an appstore app upgrades, etc, I get the blank page 1 again!

    Im using an HTML LI theme, which still works fine with the new version.

    Since I can see no point of this new option for homescreen, my suggestion is, get rid of it!! It worked perfectly before!!
    Actually, the homescreen option didn't work "perfectly" before. I got more support requests due to disappearing homescreens than any single other issue. Throughout beta testing, I didn't get a single report of this issue and in fact had all positive results from people having issues before. There is obviously a conflict with something else on your phone and I'll be happy to work it out with you.

    The homescreen feature works like this:

    With "Homescreen" turned on and "Use Existing First Page" off, LI will create a new first page and put LI on it. All of your icons will move one page to the right. With "Use Existing First Page" on, LI will not create a new page and will simply put LI on the first page as it exists now. With "Homescreen" off, it won't do anything with the SpringBoard pages. Are you seeing different behavior. I need specifics and screenshots.
    Last edited by Stimpy5050; 2010-01-22 at 09:47 PM.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

  10. #310
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Has anyone managed to get the rss feeds working?

    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    My new setup... thanks Dave... working great!
    How did you get facebook working on li?
    Last edited by skiptowncat; 2010-01-23 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    Actually, the homescreen option didn't work "perfectly" before. I got more support requests due to disappearing homescreens than any single other issue. Throughout beta testing, I didn't get a single report of this issue and in fact had all positive results from people having issues before. There is obviously a conflict with something else on your phone and I'll be happy to work it out with you.

    The homescreen feature works like this:

    With "Homescreen" turned on and "Use Existing First Page" off, LI will create a new first page and put LI on it. All of your icons will move one page to the right. With "Use Existing First Page" on, LI will not create a new page and will simply put LI on the first page as it exists now. With "Homescreen" off, it won't do anything with the SpringBoard pages. Are you seeing different behavior. I need specifics and screenshots.
    David, I figured out the problem, using these settings (see screenshot) with a multi-page theme, LI is actually BEHIND the page0.png wallpaper. If I remove page0.png from my theme, LI is visible, but page 0 uses the default wallpaper.png, which doesn't work for my theme at all.
    With "use existing page one" turned off, LI displays properly on top of page0.png, but I get the blank page every time I respring, ect.

    Hopefully you can address this issue with the next update.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0254.png  
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

  12. #312
    Here's something that I would like to see addressed. Now that Notifications are supported, I have a significant usability issue that defeats the purpose of this great feature and makes it much less useful than it could be. LI allows to disable popups and the push notifications instead will sound off and be shown in LI without a popup. Perfect behavior. Unfortunately, the block popups feature will also suppress calendar reminders, since these now remain silent and without popup or even display in the Notifications view. Essentially, I have now lost the ability to be reminded by my calendar events. This renders the partial solution to popups and notifications completely useless to me. I need my calendar events. Is it possible to just block push notifications popups and leave the others alone (or treat them just like push notifications)?
    Last edited by armadillo; 2010-01-23 at 10:56 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

    barneyrubbleuk (2010-01-26)

  14. #313
    Default Help - Can't Install LockInfo 2.0.0-7
    I've been having so much trouble with this thing. I have an IPod Touch 3GB running on WinXP that I've restored and jailbroken twice. Where can I get the preferenceloader so that I can install the latest version of LockInfo? Thanks.

  15. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Has anyone managed to get the rss feeds working?



    How did you get facebook working on li?
    I would like to know too

  16. #315
    I've been posting about this for several weeks now but no response. In the end I had to turn blocking off.

    Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Essentially, I have now lost the ability to be reminded by my calendar events. This renders the partial solution to popups and notifications completely useless to me. I need my calendar events.

  17. #316
    Having an issue where the 2Do plugin shows "Wed Dec 31" as the do date for all my 2Dos

  18. #317
    1. My 2Do plugin shows 'Thus 1 Jan' for all my 2Dos - Have just installed the new 1.2 version of 2Do so maybe that's the problem? I would also like an option to hide the due date and just show the task title

    2. My LI homescreen is set to on and use existing first page is set to off and I also keep getting a blank page between the LI screen and my first page of icons

    3. I have lots of lovely themes to use with LI but they don't seem to be compatible with 2Do - Can anyone help with this or is it down to the theme creator?

    Still in my trial period but will be buying this app for sure - Keep up the great work!

  19. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by HEKTIK View Post
    1. My 2Do plugin shows 'Thus 1 Jan' for all my 2Dos - Have just installed the new 1.2 version of 2Do so maybe that's the problem? I would also like an option to hide the due date and just show the task title
    I also upgraded to 1.2 so that could very well be the problem.

    I also would like to hide the due date if possible!

    keep up the great work!

    EDIT: Seems others over at macthemes.com are having the same issue. So he is aware of the issue.
    Last edited by djdizzy; 2010-01-26 at 02:17 AM.

  20. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    Having an issue where the 2Do plugin shows "Wed Dec 31" as the do date for all my 2Dos
    I have already wrote to plugin developer, and he is looking at the problem together with david but solution is not so easy and yet to be found. Fingers crossed!

  21. #320
    Here is a statement of the developer:

    Can't figure it out so far. I need to do some more checking.

    It's not the plugin as nothing has changed... In fact, I use the same code in my Appigo plugin, and that works perfectly. The only thing changed is the new version of 2D which is 1.2. So I gotta find out why the date and the dot colors don't show up correctly.

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •