Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: sega master system and original gb working Gpsphone, vid inside

Default sega master system and original gb working Gpsphone, vid inside
    here a little something i stumbled upon today.

for a full write up plus a few extra stuff goto

Downloadmyiphone.blogspot.com

i news there are some emulator for gba (the actual handheld sytem) and i spent a good today going tru them and see if i could get any off them to work on Zodttd Gpsphone. i havent finished checking them all but the one that did work suprisingly good was sms or sega master system heres the wiki for the young'ns that dont remeber the sms.

how it works

using Click here to get pocketsmstoGBA (a sms emulator for the gba) u can convert ur sms rom into a gba file that Gpsphone will play.

im currently downloading a fullset and will test the majors one to see which work, but so far ive gotten most of them to work

here some screens and a vid of me playing a few roms
    ******NOTE!!!! NOT ALL ROMS WORK, SO FAR I KNOW THAT SONIC 2 AND 3 DO NOT WORK.EDIT SONIC2 DOES WORK BUT THE INTRO SCREEN IS GLITCHY, BUT INGAME IS FINE, I JUST TESTED A DIFF ROM DUMP OF IT

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCS4lFoiwo"]Video of me playing a few sms roms Click here[/ame] ps moonwalker did work, i forgot to set permissions =P

SONIC 1 DOES =)

================================================== ===
    UPDATED
    ================================================== ===
    I ALSO GOT GB TO WORK AND THIS NOT USING GOOMBA WHICH HARDLY WORKS.

THIS PROG IS MUCH BETTER AND HAS MORE OTIONS

Pocketgb(download me)

same instructions as the sms one, but this one has more option(same concept tho), where it ask text mode, scroll down and select bitmap mode, in my opinion that the best mode ive tested so far

2. The Following User Says Thank You to superrama For This Useful Post:

reyalp411 (2008-03-30)

awesome

whoa, really cool. thanks for posting!
    Last edited by billchase2; 2008-03-15 at 07:35 PM.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

AWESOME ! Ive been dying to play the original GB final fantasy legend series again for a long time.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

is this for mac? i saw something .exe and figured it wasnt for mac
    iLive an iLife

i cant seem to find the pocketsmstogba anywhere... i would LOVE to play the sms games alex kidd in miracle world & quartet on my iphone!!! can some help me out lol :-). thx

thanks so much!!! last question, i dowmlpad this to my desktop To convert the sms games correct or can i just download this to m iphone? thx afain

sorry, disregard my last post...
    Last edited by Vasquez1978; 2010-06-09 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost