Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE]mQuickDo覧Virtual Home and Power button for iPhone

Talking [RELEASE]mQuickDo覧Virtual Home and Power button for iPhone
    hi all,here another app by MCleaner Team覧mQuickDo.mQuickDo makes use of the (trigger function) of iPhone and iPod Touch. mQuickDo will help you operate iPhone and Touch easily like exit a program, reboot or power off, switch or quit a task, mute or hang up the incoming call, etc. It will protect "Home"and "Power" button at a high degree, extend the life of your iPhone or Ipod Touch.

The application is available via the iSpazio repository with a 3 day trial and a purchase price of $7.99. Some new features include:
    - Ability to hide the bar mQuickDo when you see the keyboard. This avoids problems on tap spacebar.
    - Opportunity to see 5 icons on lockscreen for quick access to applications.
    - Redesigned application consists of 3 different tab with the new switches to activate the additional features
    - All the options that you set are activated immediately without having to run a respring
    - During an incoming call can execute a 斗ong slide from left to right to silence the ringer, or a 鏑ong Slide from right to left to reject the call

Read More: mQuickDo??the bread and butter for iPhone and iPod Touch

Note1:"mQuickDo" only supports iPhone OS 2.x;If your firmware is 3.0,please insatll "mQuickDo(OS3.0)".
    Note2lease make sure you have mobilesubstrate installed,if not,install it through Cydia first.

The latest version mQuickDo v1.3 supports iPhoneOS 3.0.

New feature: 1. the option "above status bar" is added to QuickDo Bar.When you choose this option and the QuickDo Bar is moved to top, you can still see it,not covering the status bar.
    2. add the option for short slide can also open SBSettings when QuickDo Bar is at top.
    3. when QuickDo Bar is at top, it won't hide when keyboard pops.
    4. add French localized version.
    5. fix bugs and optimize codes.

Thanks for this app.

I purchased two licenses, one for me and the other for my wife.

mokeiko

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mokeiko For This Useful Post:

mcleaner (2009-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by mokeiko View Post
    Thanks for this app.

I purchased two licenses, one for me and the other for my wife.

mokeiko
    hope it helps, and you can contact [email protected] when have any problem or suggestion.

can this disable the home button

Quote Originally Posted by D to the M View Post
    can this disable the home button
    not disable the Home button, but you can use mquickdo to perform its functions.

The latest version mQuickDo v1.4 supports iPhoneOS 3.0 and 3.1.

New feature: 1. add option "enable Badge".On App Short-cuts or App Swithcer, it enables badge on app icons just the same as on SpringBoard.
    2. add option "Voice Control" to Gesture Settings, it is only available for 3GS.
    3. add "Tap and Hold for 2 seconds" to Quick Do, which is corresponsive to "Voice Control (3GS) ".
    4. When on 1st page or is showing search,slide will scroll to last page.
    5.Remove lock screen background and optimize icon.

Cool app. I see a lot of iphones/itouches on Cragslist for sale with broken power and or home buttons. This is great for saving wear and tear, and a life saver for those with already broken buttons.
    h

Thanks for liking it. It will surely protect your Power and Home buttons.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Just noticed an update to mQuickDo that changes name to just QuickDo, and changed the "buy" website.

Looks like (from the new web site) the dev has created a pretty cool "stacks" app as well.

FYI, the new website is posted in the package info via Cydia or Rock.
    Last edited by kwickone; 2009-12-22 at 05:14 PM.
    kwickone I.T.H.

From what I can gather, the new "Dock" app from this dev is not a Stacks replacement, but another background app switching option a la ProSwitcher.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    From what I can gather, the new "Dock" app from this dev is not a Stacks replacement, but another background app switching option a la ProSwitcher.
    Yes, I believe you are correct. Odd, since QuickDo can already do that.....I guess this one is more visually appealing tho.

Hopefully the dev will comment on how the apps overlap and/or complement each other. Certainly QuickDo allows you to do a lot from swiping (e.g., power off, etc).
    kwickone I.T.H.

Yeah, I've been very happy with the combination of SBSettings, Stack, QuickDo, OverBoard, and now ProSwitcher. Can't really ask for anything more.

Edit 1/7/10 -- the QuickDo bar has stopped appearing at the bottom of the screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled, with no success. Then, I went to the clezz.com website and noticed there is apparently an update (1.4.3) to "fix QuickDo bar issue." This doesn't yet appear in Cydia, however. Just wanted to let anyone else who has seen this issue know.
    Last edited by eballesq; 2010-01-07 at 08:51 PM. Reason: new info