Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockdown - anything for OS 3 like it

That's the same question i did him when he told me he would charge for it...

Does it matter which one you use since none of them can protect apps that are placed in a category folder by Categories from BigBoss?

I have tried both and all apps in categories can be launched.

I was wondering about that Spektro, in fact, I was thinking that since iBlacklist is 100 times the utility that iProtect is, there should be more than a $3 price difference!! lol

And yes, Lockdown 6.1 works with 3.0, unless you have settings.app locked and docked in SBSettings... upon launch, it crashes to safe mode 90% of the time. It may be Supreme S causing that though.

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Quick note. This iProtect application is NOT mine. I just helped the dev to make it. He charges by his own choice and i don't earn a single penny for that.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

New version of iProtect, 1.1. Still dont lock apps that is in a category. And when app is launched in spotlight the passcode "window" is hidden by the keyboard for spotlight.

I see that both iprotect and madvlock now both work for hidden apps.

But come on, the prices are REDICULOUS.

It seems a stupid business move. Hardly anyone will pay $10 but THOUSANDS of people will pay $2.

I've never used a cracked app except for trial purposes but prices like these will just turn people to cracked versions.

I know it's been a while since this thread got any responses, but I'm wondering if anyone has found a good program to use. It's April 2010. I'm hoping there's a new movement by now. Anything?

I'm also looking for a less expensive alternative. I recently restored my iPhone and found that Lockdown now crashes my phone every time I'm using it. I have been doing a search on Google and found only iProtect and MAdvLock. I have purchased quite a number of programs off of Cydia, but these are a bit high to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12