Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apollo 1.0 (new IM app)

mine signs on fine, but when it signs on, it crashes and then goes back to the homescreen...i've already tried uninstalling it, and reinstalling. but same thing keeps happening over again

Loaded it yesterday morning worked great with my .mac account. Left myself on line. Started to feel that my phone was getting warm and my battery died in about 3 hours. Posted this on another board and someone suggested that it was because I had ssh on. Check and it wasn't loaded at all. Uninstalled Apollo and my phone works fine now battery is OK. Anyone have any other ideas. I do like the program but not at the cost of a major battery drain.

MSN doesn't work - as some1 said here just goes back to SpringBoard

Can you install apollo using winXP?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default msn don't connect
    I am having the same problem as mentioned earlier. I can connect to hotmail accounts but not to my MSN account. I get the "Unable to authenticate: Unable to connect." Useless to me if I can not connect to my msn account.
    I have rechecked the spelling of Username and password as well as tried with WiFi and Edge. Any ideas or solutions?

When will apollo support YAHOO messenger?!?!?! its only one of the MOST USED im clients out there! : P Hurry up and get it added! : )

Quote Originally Posted by brianturney View Post
    When will apollo support YAHOO messenger?!?!?! its only one of the MOST USED im clients out there! : P Hurry up and get it added! : )
    I thought Apollo is cancelled.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brianturney View Post
    around the same time that yahoo sort themselves out and release a beta for YIM for vista like they said in January. So that's never, lol.
    And Apollo development has been cancelled; very unlikely that there will be any updates to this unstable stress-inducing anger app. You're not missing out, lol.

Could anyone help me set this up with AIM? For whatever reason, there is no buddy list despite me being logged in. Is it supposed to be a blank page? I never have any buddies/contacts. I did get a buddy listed once but it won't communicate. Further, when I log in, I keep getting this "aim" buddy. ???

Or - Is there an IM client that actually works?

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    around the same time that yahoo sort themselves out and release a beta for YIM for vista like they said in January. So that's never, lol.
    And Apollo development has been cancelled; very unlikely that there will be any updates to this unstable stress-inducing anger app. You're not missing out, lol.
    They just release it today Get it! It's kinda cool!
    edit: the Y! IM for vista to be more exact!

Later,
    RaMod
    Last edited by RaMod; 2007-12-07 at 05:48 AM. Reason: edit: the Y! IM for vista to be more exact:)!
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=

Is there a better IM program out there for the iphone? (one that also supports Yahoo messenger.)

Quote Originally Posted by burdell1 View Post
    Is there a better IM program out there for the iphone? (one that also supports Yahoo messenger.)
    I was wondering the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by rphister View Post
    I am having the same problem as mentioned earlier. I can connect to hotmail accounts but not to my MSN account. I get the "Unable to authenticate: Unable to connect." Useless to me if I can not connect to my msn account.
    I have rechecked the spelling of Username and password as well as tried with WiFi and Edge. Any ideas or solutions?
    I have the same problem but im trying to go on AIM. Anyone know how to fix this?

so does this app cause battery drainage? also im trying to improve my battery usin

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    so does this app cause battery drainage? also im trying to improve my battery usin
    Anything running will cause drain. Dont forget to use Insomnia to keep your connection alive.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234