Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iRealSMS 2.0.8.4 & iRealQuickSMS 1.0.1.0

I noticed a bug today with the quick reply and quick send features. If I am in landscape mode either in Safari or within a game (presumably any app), the quick reply popup is scrunched and off screen so that I can't even see the message that i just received. Also if i bring up the keyboard by touching the text field, the keyboard is off center and mostly way off the screen so i can only see 2 rows of the keyboard with 20% of it cut off on the left side also.

The same problem occurs when trying to quick send from landscape mode. The top of the popup is cut off and the keyboard is off screen when it pops up.

Also, if you change the orientation from landscape to portrait or vice versa when either the quick send or reply screens are showing, they will disappear. The app running is unresponsive unless you hit the home button which causes the message to show up in the status bar. If using quick send, then you have to hit the home button and then tap the ringer icon again. If you don't hit the home button first then it won't bring up the quick send box, but will instead make the box disappear and nothing happens.

Essentially, all quick send and reply features are unable to be used in landscape mode.

paid AGAIN to be able to download this to my new 3GS, annoying you have to pay twice if you get a new iphone, but well worth it..... only headache im having now is the fact the lock screen shuts off after 5 seconds, despite the fact i put auto-dim to 40 seconds in the irealquick options

also notice the above mentioned problems with landscape sms, but i never use it so dont care much

Quote Originally Posted by iPh0wned View Post
    paid AGAIN to be able to download this to my new 3GS, annoying you have to pay twice if you get a new iphone, but well worth it..... only headache im having now is the fact the lock screen shuts off after 5 seconds, despite the fact i put auto-dim to 40 seconds in the irealquick options

also notice the above mentioned problems with landscape sms, but i never use it so dont care much
    you could have just sent the devs ur new serial number. they could have ported your license.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

try getting "20 second lockscreen" from cydia... although even those 20 seconds seem to go by really quick

Quote Originally Posted by theguy386 View Post
    try getting "20 second lockscreen" from cydia... although even those 20 seconds seem to go by really quick
    Or try supreme preferences you can make it however long you want

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Way to spend unnecessary money
    iLive an iLife

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Can't wait to use irealquicksms on my 3gs.

is that it for fixing the bugs with irealquicksms? there are so many issues with my 3gs!

-when rotating from horizontal to verticl, the box isnt centered, goes to the bottom left and you cant use all buttons

-keyboard sometime randomly dissapears and only way to get it back is to reduce message and then reopen it

-doesnt make messages "read" in regular sms app as it used to

i know im forgetting a bunch. sucks cuz it was the best quick messaging app on the 3g

You should check out irealsms 3.0 Beta. /some/ of the features will make it to quicksms, but there will be a TON of bug fixes for sure.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Question: If I install IRealSMS, does it become the 'default' SMS messaging program? That is, if I am in Contacts, and want to send an SMS, does it invoke IRealSMS or the original Apple app?

Asking, because the email app I bought can only be invoked from its icon... programs that allow email sends still call the Apple email thing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234