Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convert your iphone MP3 to ringtone...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey Skrew, love the app, two questions. Number one... What is the scroll bar when you use the advanced convert option? Number two, after converting a few ringtines, when I try to convert a new one they all sound like chipmunks? What can I do to fix this? Can you help, is any one else having this problem?!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman94 View Post
    Would doing so change the way my iPhone looks in WinSCP or other SFTP Clients??
    All that BossTool does is to move the apps, ringtones & fonts folders to the user partition, and then make symbolic links to those folders. So the system still thinks everything is in the right place. The only difference that you will notice via winscp is the addition of those three folder on your user partition.

Wait, can you make your ringtone any part of the song using ringtone, or only the 1st 30 seconds??

Yes, any part. Just move the start slider to the position you want, and the same with the end slider.

Quote Originally Posted by jrentzke View Post
    Yes, any part. Just move the start slider to the position you want, and the same with the end slider.
    In what part do I do that??

EDIT: never mind, but will there be a fix soon that lets DRM'd songs become ringtones???
    Last edited by Wildman94; 2008-04-24 at 07:27 PM.

wildman94 : drm song work with direct mode, but ATM you can't choose start/stop or doing fade in/out... for next update
    iPhone 4 / iPad 2
    http://i.danstaface.net

Quote Originally Posted by skrew View Post
    wildman94 : drm song work with direct mode, but ATM you can't choose start/stop or doing fade in/out... for next update
    Good to know that it will be in the next update . Can't wait!!!

I don't know why this doesn't work for me It doesn't see any songs in my song libraray and yes, I am not an idiot...i do have songs on my iPhone
    Running 1.1.4

hey..i love the app...only thing is.
    i cant seem to find all my songs in my itunes library in the program

thanks for this app! its so much easier to convert and edit and whatnot right on my phone than on the comp and uploading.

One question though, Is there anyway for it to pick up track that are downloaded via the safari download plugin?

how do u manually install this app? i can't DL from install b/c whenever i DL this or SkewCommon it fails. Please help

Thanks
    If my post is helpful, give it a ThAnKs!

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    iPod mini 4g
    iPod Video 30g (not anymore, I will miss you =[)
    Jailbroken iPhone 7.32g

Quote Originally Posted by unplug View Post
    hey..i love the app...only thing is.
    i cant seem to find all my songs in my itunes library in the program
    Same Here

its not working on 1.1.4

vibrate coming anytime soon?

hey something kool i just learned, this also works on your videos too lol i made an easy Family Guy ringtone with this lol

the app does not show up after i entered to source any suggestions? Im on 1.1.4

Default delete ringtones
    I'm on 1.1.4 and works perfectly. too perfect though. I want to go back to my old ringtones (with vibrate) but I can't do it, or at least don't know. I've uninstalled ringtones.app but the ringtone I created is still there.
    HELP.

Default Skrew Common package
    Hi,

am new but would like to install Ringtone Maker as well. Have the link to iPhone Software | Make Free ringtones on your jailbreaked iPhone! in sources. See the app but stopped the installation with Error that SkrewCommon package is required. Where can I get it ?

I am using USA version 1.1.4 with BDC and SUID Lib Fix

Any help is appreciated.

:edit:

Got the program to work but now when I try to convert, it says "converting" and then does nothing.
    Last edited by xyourlocaldjx; 2008-06-18 at 12:01 AM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112