Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iBluetooth

Exclamation iBluetooth
    OK sorry to reopen a thread, but I had no idea there was a cracked version. When I posted my "what's the difference?", the response included a repo name that must be banned here, but I had no idea. Well done ASNetworks and Miro89 for getting the original thread locked...

Anyways, without mentioning cracking or banned repos, how are you all finding iBluetooth?

For me it works well with my work nokia, but when transferring from/to Samsung phones it fails or corrupts the file.
    Last edited by Amraam; 2009-03-22 at 04:26 PM.

This topic is fine, but if any cracked apps or sources are listed. I will close thread and give infraction to user

Quote Originally Posted by Amraam View Post
    OK sorry to reopen a thread, but I had no idea there was a cracked version. When I posted my "what's the difference?", the response included a repo name that must be banned here, but I had no idea. Well done ASNetworks and Miro89 for getting the original thread locked...

Anyways, without mentioning cracking or banned repos, how are you all finding iBluetooth?

For me it works well with my work nokia, but when transferring from/to Samsung phones it fails or corrupts the file.
    I was simply responding to a question, without mentioning any kind of crack...I guess thanks..?

Anyway, iBluetooth works fine, I miss the iPod send/receive function, though...I want to send and receive music, more than photo's..But according to Medevil that will be possible in the 'near-future', how near that is, wasn't mentioned..

iPhone? More like MyPhone Miro89's Avatar
    Thanks

i didnt get the thread locked i simply mentioned that there was a ....... version. thats all and i am finding it on cydia. the source comes downloaded with cydia.

n e ways, the app works gr8tly. it send and recieves pics, audio and video and now the new version sends ur photos u receive to ur photo library.

EDIT: in addition, yh whenever i try to send 2 a samsung it gets stuck at the middle and doesnt continue with songs and videos. however it works fine when sending photos to samsung only

nokia and other phones i tried send and receive perfectly without any trouble

pm for more info or just search on google

(dont bann, i didnt post the name of the source)
    Last edited by Miro89; 2009-03-22 at 06:20 PM.

Sorry, my post sounded offensive, which it wasn't intended as.

So its looks like the BT coding isn't fully working across all the profiles (I think he said he'd only fully completed one profile anyway...)

Thanks

that is correct but with the profiles in the app now it is working perfectly. it sends and recieves with ease and no problems at all

which is wat we all want. however, the missing profiles are A2DP ..etc. which is less important but the profile in the app now is the one for sending and receiving

try it for yourself

and for more info on how to get ........version pm me if u want

and apologies accepted
    Last edited by Miro89; 2009-03-23 at 02:02 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Miro89 For This Useful Post:

aussiebob (2009-04-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miro89 View Post
    that is correct but with the profiles in the app now it is working perfectly. it sends and recieves with ease and no problems at all

which is wat we all want. however, the missing profiles are A2DP ..etc. which is less important but the profile in the app now is the one for sending and receiving

try it for yourself

and for more info on how to get ........version pm me if u want

and apologies accepted
    What version are you referring to?

I think it is good but a ipod sync button needs to be added so we can send music and add them to the ipod libary
    Signature cleaned...

Quote Originally Posted by Money Over ******* View Post
    I think it is good but a ipod sync button needs to be added so we can send music and add them to the ipod libary
    AFAIK, that's on his to-do list

Thanks

yes sir

Thanks

StealthBravo (i hope this doesnt get closed but...) the version i am talking about is the Cr....ed version which is free u dont have to pay

Quote Originally Posted by Miro89 View Post
    StealthBravo (i hope this doesnt get closed but...) the version i am talking about is the Cr....ed version which is free u dont have to pay
    Dude, please.

Any other ******* software I'd agree with (), but iPhone dev like this is difficult enough without ripping the devs off. Besides, it's only like $3 or something...

Thanks

pay that man his money

i wanna pay cause i do respect their works but i dont have credit card and i dont know the developer personally...so there should be a free version for people like me...anyone who respect their works would pay that little amount with no problem but ppl like me just can wish (sigh....)

iPhone? More like MyPhone aussiebob's Avatar
    Thanks

Does it support stereo headsets listening yet?
    Last edited by aussiebob; 2009-04-07 at 10:24 PM. Reason: spelling
    My signiture? Whats that...............

i think there were no more updates for this :P

is this software develop by the team that was made here that created a forum etc.. is it the same ? anyoen have their url ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    is this software develop by the team that was made here that created a forum etc.. is it the same ? anyoen have their url ?
    Just google ibluetooth
    http://www.medevil.net The main web
    http://www.ibluetoothproject.com project

Oh dos this work for ipod touch 2.2.1 with cydia ???
    Last edited by ohreally; 2009-07-03 at 10:59 AM.

how do you send music via ibluetooth? tnx...i can't send....