Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: want the quick text feauture of iRealSMS without iRealSMS

Default want the quick text feauture of iRealSMS without iRealSMS
    I have iRealSMS now, but never use it, basically meaning I have the normal text messaging and iRealSMS saving text messages... seems silly. I think this slows my phone down too.

Ok, then install iRealQuickSMS, which includes only quicksend and quickreply.

This doesnt slow down phone. But if have already purchased iRealSMS 2.0, you can download todays update to iRealSMS 2.0.8.2... it allows you to take advantage of iRealSMS' quickReply and QuickSend and still use the AppleSMS app as your default application!!! Best of both worlds.

And with todays update you have the option of turning on our new plugin called QuickNOTES!

QuickNOTES is a new function added to our QuickSEND plugin! Availible in both our iRealSMS Full Application and our iRealQuickSMS lite version!!!
    What does it do? Well it allows you to use QuickSEND to compose a new note which saves directly into the native NOTES application.
    Just tap your designated HOTKEY to toggle up the QuickSEND popup, and when you start to type into the message text area, the CALL button will turn into a SAVE button. Simply tap the SAVE button and the inputed text will be saved into a new note file within the NOTES application! Simple as that!

So now the QuickSEND is a triple hit! As it does the following:
    QuickSEND - Quickly access your contacts list or dial a number to compose a new message to anyone from any application.
    QuickCALL - Quickly access your contacts list or dial a number to initiate a call from any app.
    QuickNOTES - Quickly compose a new NOTE from any app. Great for when you need to jot down a phone number, a name, an address... anything you might need to take note of!!!