Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Connect: A way around phone trees

Lightbulb Connect: A way around phone trees
    Connect solves one of the most frustrating problems in life: phone trees.
    Connect is the simplest way to get to where you want when dialing a toll free number. Want an operator? Just push 1 button, and you’ll be connected. Want to speak to a sales rep? Just press 1 button. Need to speak to someone about returns, exchanges and refunds? Just press a single button and you’re there.
    Connect works by instantly dialing your selected toll-free number and then automatically sending a string of tones to get you the department without any hassle.
    Connect has integrated phone tree maps of almost 1000 of the most popular companies in the USA and Canada. There are some popular UK numbers in there also, with more on the way. Using these maps, Connect is able to get you immediate and automatic access to the department you require with the press of a button!
    Available now on the iTunes Store!
    iTunes Store

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crowde View Post
    Connect solves one of the most frustrating problems in life: phone trees.
    Connect is the simplest way to get to where you want when dialing a toll free number. Want an operator? Just push 1 button, and you’ll be connected. Want to speak to a sales rep? Just press 1 button. Need to speak to someone about returns, exchanges and refunds? Just press a single button and you’re there.
    Connect works by instantly dialing your selected toll-free number and then automatically sending a string of tones to get you the department without any hassle.
    Connect has integrated phone tree maps of almost 1000 of the most popular companies in the USA and Canada. There are some popular UK numbers in there also, with more on the way. Using these maps, Connect is able to get you immediate and automatic access to the department you require with the press of a button!
    Available now on the iTunes Store!
    iTunes Store
    Can I program and save my own tree?

Default Good idea
    We are adding user generated phone trees, however they will probably be made publicly available for all users.

Is that what you had in mind?

Cheers,

A

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crowded View Post
    We are adding user generated phone trees, however they will probably be made publicly available for all users.

Is that what you had in mind?

Cheers,

A
    I think it would be great if there was a way for me to create a tree that wasn't in the database and then add it to the selectable ones already in the app. It would save me from having to create it in my stock phone application.

Default hey
    ok we can certainly work on that. Would you mind giving me a practical example of how that functionality may be helpful for you?

Cheers,

A