Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: youtube on 1.1.4

Default youtube on 1.1.4
    hy everybody,gotta big problem.
    since i've updated my old iphone 1.0.2 to 1.1.3 and then to 1.1.4 and used ziphone to unlock it i can connect to youtube only in wifi.before i can connect in edge also. i know that ziphone don't activata youtube on 1.0.....no fix does work.can i use PACAY without problem?can someone help me?thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gionatapiga View Post
    hy everybody,gotta big problem.
    since i've updated my old iphone 1.0.2 to 1.1.3 and then to 1.1.4 and used ziphone to unlock it i can connect to youtube only in wifi.before i can connect in edge also. i know that ziphone don't activata youtube on 1.0.....no fix does work.can i use PACAY without problem?can someone help me?thanks
    Double check to make sure your edge settings are input on the device and are correct, if they are, then try one of the youtube activations available on installer and see if that helps.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

There's a Youtube Activator 1.1.4 fix in Installer on BigBoss repo.

no one fix does work.i tried to use PACAY or put another folder with activation in lockdown root but iphone crashed seriously and i had to do a restore again.edge is weel setted,safari,mail,maps,stocks and weather works.the fact is that if i try to load a video on you tube,it download but the time of the video is 00.00.however in wifi it download without any problem.any expert who can help me?