Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iRealSMS 2.0.8 UPDATE with QuickSend & More!

Accoding to the 2.0.8.0 Changelog it states the following:
    - iBlacklist Compatibility (requires iBlacklist update)
    - MCleaner Compatibility (requires MCleaner update)
    - iAcces Compatibility

can anyone confirm this? I dont own any of these apps so I cannot confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by llj1137075 View Post
    Awesome. I just experienced the send button bug a couple of minutes ago.
    Good to know everything is being fixed.
    When do you think there will be quick landscape txtn? Or is it possible?
    I suppose anything is possible... Ive already asked. We'll see what response I get...
    Last edited by reznor9; 2009-03-06 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Theme Creator
    Thanks

what was the response to winterboard?

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post
    Accoding to the 2.0.8.0 Changelog it states the following:
    - iBlacklist Compatibility (requires iBlacklist update)
    - MCleaner Compatibility (requires MCleaner update)
    - iAcces Compatibility

can anyone confirm this? I dont own any of these apps so I cannot confirm.

I suppose anything is possible... Ive already asked. We'll see what response I get...
    well i have iblacklist now and quickreply doesnt work. i havent seen the iblacklist update yet so im hopeful
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

hay hows everyone's battery life after downloading this?

battery life is good. i did for some reason magically lose the function to do quicksms from the lockscreen now. im pretty sure im just screwed with anything regarding the lockscreen
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Just tried put the new update. It's freaking INSANE! I was mad that quick reply came up on the lockscreen and typed and sent messages on their own in my pocket, but then I realized it was just a setting I could disable. But if I'm not mistaken, that lite version is exacly what I want. I want to be able to use iRealSMS's features without having to use its app. I prefer the stock SMS app. If the lite version allows quick reply and quicksend but uses the standard SMS app, I will definitely buy it!
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    No luck at creating a hotkey for double tap home key on the quicksend? If he could just implement the option like quicksms did that would be great. Hope you can pass the message on Reznor!

btw i dont know what this talk is about winterboard. my theme themes the app perfectly without issue. if you want to see the files to theme snag my theme and just pull out the irealsms.app folder and look at and replace the images you want.

the theme is called iNinja. if i were at home i would just upload the actual app folder. when i get home tonight ill make sure and do it.

WTF, this is the 3rd goddamned time I'm asking you politely for a reply, reznor. Even if you can't give me a straight answer, just say so.

Is predictive text input usable with chinese/japanese contact lookups when composing a quick message?"

Is it so hard to answer it??
    Last edited by Bloodlust; 2009-03-06 at 04:26 AM.

^^^if you want an answer you should ask the right question. are you talking about the predictive contact lookup in quickSMS? thats not quickreply. are you trying to tell us that your language on your phone is chinese and you want to know if this function will still work. as your asking it right now is like this

"so if i want to quick reply to my friend kyle. who is chinese, will it predict i want to send to him"

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    ^^^if you want an answer you should ask the right question. are you talking about the predictive contact lookup in quickSMS? thats not quickreply. are you trying to tell us that your language on your phone is chinese and you want to know if this function will still work. as your asking it right now is like this

"so if i want to quick reply to my friend kyle. who is chinese, will it predict i want to send to him"
    Ok, so I didn't get my point across properly and maybe reznor got the wrong picture and thus not able to tell me and I apologize...

Cricketlang : That's exactly what I meant..

Quote Originally Posted by nycdiplomat View Post
    well i have iblacklist now and quickreply doesnt work. i havent seen the iblacklist update yet so im hopeful
    Apearenty it will be compatible with the upcoming versions of those 2 apps. I hear iblacklist is due for an upgrade next week and Mcleaner just hasn't said yet. So compatibilaty is on the way guys

Quote Originally Posted by €hR!$ View Post
    Just tried put the new update. It's freaking INSANE! I was mad that quick reply came up on the lockscreen and typed and sent messages on their own in my pocket, but then I realized it was just a setting I could disable. But if I'm not mistaken, that lite version is exacly what I want. I want to be able to use iRealSMS's features without having to use its app. I prefer the stock SMS app. If the lite version allows quick reply and quicksend but uses the standard SMS app, I will definitely buy it!
    How are messages being sent in your pocket? Your screen should only be responsive to human touch. Unless you have human fingers in your pockets. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by swiftbmx View Post
    No luck at creating a hotkey for double tap home key on the quicksend? If he could just implement the option like quicksms did that would be great. Hope you can pass the message on Reznor!
    I usually only have contact with him once a day. I send him a lot of info from everyone. What he chooses to prioritize is up to him. I will stress this point as I believe it is a good idea myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust View Post
    WTF, this is the 3rd goddamned time I'm asking you politely for a reply, reznor. Even if you can't give me a straight answer, just say so.

Is predictive text input usable with chinese/japanese contact lookups when composing a quick message?"

Is it so hard to answer it??
    I'm not avoiding your questions, I just don't know right now. Haven't got a response myself. Go into cydia and install it, you get a free 10 day trial of the full app. That's the easiest way to find out

battery life is good. i did for some reason magically lose the function to do quicksms from the lockscreen now. im pretty sure im just screwed with anything regarding the lockscreen
    you probably disabled quickreply from lockscreen which I think disables quicksend as well. After chosing this setting quickreply will stop working from the lockscreen immediately, but I believe quicksend will work until a respring is performed.
    Last edited by reznor9; 2009-03-06 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to reznor9 For This Useful Post:

Bloodlust (2009-03-06)

Is the update out yet? I see the new version on the website's changelog but I don't have an update in cydia.

i dont like lock calendar but its the only work around for this thing

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    Is the update out yet? I see the new version on the website's changelog but I don't have an update in cydia.
    just search for hit and press modify..upgrade
    Last edited by cricketlang; 2009-03-06 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i dont like lock calendar but its the only work around for this thing

just search for hit and press modify..upgrade
    I think he was referring to update 2.0.8.1... which hasnt made it to cydia yet. But it should be up by later on tonight or sometime tomorrow.

And that should fix all those bugs which will elevate the need to use lock calendar. As far as having to use lock calendar, if you dont like it, you can install the 1.0beta of it and then just toggle off all the calendar events and it will still work(well one has to be toggled on, but there must be one category that has nothing in it).
    Last edited by reznor9; 2009-03-06 at 05:11 AM.

ill look into this and get back to you on it. so is this new update going to fix this issue with the lockscreen then? just wondering

By far, this is the best app I have ever bought. With every update it just keeps getting better.

ok so what i did was simply enable the lock calendar and disable all event and change transparency so its pretty much non existant now..except for teh extra process running. its a work around but not a friendly one

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Reznor, I might have missed it but is there going to be double tap home button for quicksend?

I just noticed that the official iRealSMS site as well as Cydia already has the 2.0.8.1 fixes in the changelog...maybe we just have to wait for the update to show up later tonight/tomorrow?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast