Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: myWeek AddOn to Calendar

Smile myWeek AddOn to Calendar
    For all those who have been missing a weekview in the calendar app, now there's a solution:

Add this ressource to your Cydia Sources: http://www.myweek.li/cydia

After the 'reload' has finished, you'll find under Utilities "myWeek", install and test it out.
    Go to the Settings first and activate the calendars you want to see.

U got a couple screen shots you can upload??
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Looks great from the video on the website myWeek....As long as its in english..... :-)

This something I've been missing, gonna give it a try.

it is not free FYI and not worth the money

Quote Originally Posted by imbuggin View Post
    it is not free FYI and not worth the money
    It's $1.99 - and if you want a week view that's hardly a lot. Just because it's not wworth it for you doesn't mean it's not for everyone else!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    It's $1.99 - and if you want a week view that's hardly a lot. Just because it's not wworth it for you doesn't mean it's not for everyone else!
    that is euro's on their site at least the symbol is! not US dollars

Quote Originally Posted by imbuggin View Post
    that is euro's on their site at least the symbol is! not US dollars
    You're right! it is €1.99 - still, hardly extortionate if it's an app you want.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Does not seem to work right, not showing my events like something I have in my Iphone Calendar for March 1 does not show up, or maybe I am doing something wrong, Developer please provide us instructions

Thanks
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    Does not seem to work right, not showing my events like something I have in my Iphone Calendar for March 1 does not show up, or maybe I am doing something wrong, Developer please provide us instructions

Thanks
    Make sure you go into settings and select your calendars to show up...it is easiest to check "all calendars".

Nice start on this app, but not really ready for prime time yet. Keep developing and I may check it out again later.

I would love to get Pocket Informant on the iPhone. Now that is a great PIM replacement!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post

Thanks
    Same thing for me. Many of my daily events and other repeat events aren't showing up.

I'm having trouble with orphaned events still showing up in myWeek app, after I've deleted in iCal via Mobile Me, or iCal.

Whether it is an issue with Mobile Me I don't know, and I don't use a sync cable either. But it is obviously not linking to the calendar database correctly. The developer emailed me today, but no solution to my issue yet.

ok, I got it. Nevermind
    Last edited by itsnowornever; 2009-09-07 at 06:23 PM.

Default myWeek for iOS4
    Since Friday July 9th 2010 myWeek is available in the AppStore. Here is the Link: myWeek für iPhone und iPod touch im iTunes App Store