Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The First Free Gui Unlock App

Quote Originally Posted by jmerlos View Post
    for those of you having trouble getting a signal after running the unlock.app download this file and run activation.bat and follow the instructions

http://rapidshare.com/files/55289251...suco_.rar.html
    Can somone help me please I seem to be having the same problem as some other people. I have done the unlock and it says it was succesfully completed and when I put in the tmobile sim card it states:

Incorrect Sim:
    Reactivate in itunes

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone owensdus's Avatar
    Thanks

you have jail it and jail break it again. I had the same error and that is how I got it to work. aslo I found out that after you do the unlock and you to a restore on your phone it still is unlocked.

i tried to restore my firmware but phone wont start it keep apple logo coming on, looks like i lost the all software info, i did couple times to restore from i tunes it still doesnt do anything, can anyone help me out pleaseee
    thank you for your efforts
    matt

Does anyone know how to solve this problem because I'm not seeming to get any help. I have done the unlock both manually and through the app both claim to have worked.

My phone was activated already and I have jailbreak'd, ssh, and everything necessary but when I insert the tmobile sim it says

Incorrect sim reactivate in itunes

And when you go to settings it has a carrier button and it will shows both tmobile and at&t but they are greyed out and you can select anything and my signal bar is staying low.

How do I go about fixing this problem please someone help me free my phone.

Thanks

I just replied to that like a couple of comments back. YOU HAVE TO JAIL IT AND JAILBREAK IT AGAIN. THAT IS IT.

Quote Originally Posted by owensdus View Post
    I just replied to that like a couple of comments back. YOU HAVE TO JAIL IT AND JAILBREAK IT AGAIN. THAT IS IT.
    How do I do this and am I doing this with the tmobile sim card in there? And why isn't this stated in any of the tutorials?

Also I'm a windows user so how to jail with windows?

Thanks

I am not sure with windows, but I am sure it is almost the same as mac. just whatever you used to jailbreak it to jail it. there should be an option to do that. I didnt find that answer in any tutorial either I just asked someone on www.Hackint0sh.com I tried it and it worked. and yes I did it with my t-mobile sim in it. I put the sim in before I even started. I have unlocked 7 of my friends phones with success, the one one I had problems with was my own, due to me not know how to do it for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by ae_wu View Post
    How do I do this and am I doing this with the tmobile sim card in there? And why isn't this stated in any of the tutorials?

Also I'm a windows user so how to jail with windows?
    Anybody having a problem with the incorrect sim reactivate in itunes problem go to this link and open the program with the tmobile sim in the phone and hit the reactivate button you should be fine after that.

http://soundsgood.cocolog-nifty.com/...wiNstaller.zip

Quote Originally Posted by owensdus View Post
    Quick question do I have jail and jailbreak everytime I switch cards.
    Last edited by ae_wu; 2007-09-14 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can anyone say which plan best works with iphone on a tmobile

Can anyone tell me how to get on edge with a prepaid t-mobile sim card because I want to see if this will work for me. Everything else works for the except the edge network.

Just so you guys know... I put this method to the test last night with some friends.. And I was able to on the fly swap between my sim and t-mobile sims and instantly make outgoing calls without having to change anything. The receiving caller would register the phone number of the sim I had in my phone and t-mobile would come up as the carrier.
    I didn't even turn the phone off =)

Quote Originally Posted by ae_wu View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get on edge with a prepaid t-mobile sim card because I want to see if this will work for me. Everything else works for the except the edge network.

You cant as far as I know
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-09-15 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

I have "no service" and if i go to carrier i do not get any options other than auto or manual. not sure what im doing wrong but i have tryed everones step. plz help!!!!!

Try to rerun the app and let it finish.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

**edited**
    Last edited by HighTymes; 2007-09-16 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HighTymes View Post
    apon noticing iunlock on installer i decided to try it again. Run the program and it booted up fine and i started to run it. It started copying and then black screen and boot to hoemscreen. Service for att cut waited 20 minutes and nothin so i ran it again. Everything finished and i rebooted put t-mobile card and and bam it works

The kicker is that i have firmware version 1.0.1
    Go to this link the dev team have come up with a new GUI here is the link http://iphone.fiveforty.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
    One more thing download the file called anySIM. All you have to do is install in the app section and you know what to do from there. Also it will be coming in the install.app menu soon from what I have read. So maybe late tonight or tomorrow.
    Last edited by XFaega; 2007-09-16 at 06:17 AM.

i try to install "anySIM" application to my iphone. & it failed to install to my iphone. now i have No Service. any body knows whats going on with this? HELP PLEASE!!! CAUSE I CAN'T MAKE ANY PHONE CALLS ON MY IPHONE OR GET THEM.

Question for the gurus here:

I have successfully unlocked two phones now, one with iUnlock, one with AnySIM. However, I do seem unable to hotswap SIM cards. If I want to swap SIM cards, I need to re-activate the phone.

I activated both phones with iNdependence on a mac, if that makes a difference.

Does anyone know how to fix that issue? I'm AT&T and my wife is T-Mobile, I'd love the ability to swap cards without re-activating the phone.

Great Job GUYS!

I'm getting a Failure message : "Couldn't Locate Bytes To Patch." I've tried running the AnySim app three times and it failes each time. My iPhone won't connect to the cell network now, and my iPhone is basically useless (from the phone end)! Any ideas/help? I'm quite worried!

Thanks

i also have the samwe problem...it says no byte and now i get no reception

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast