Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iCall to Cydia?

iPhone? More like MyPhone rel1215's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iCall to Cydia?
    anyone remember iCall...they were supposed to be the first VOIP app in the app store, an app that would blow fring and truephone away. their app is supposed to let you switch from a regular cell call to a voip call(mid-call) when you enter a wifi area. Well, they have had their app under review since October 15, and it seems like they doomed to the same fate as iphone modem. (AT&T doesn't want the competition and lost overage charges) well according to their fan page on facebook, they are looking at a "non appstore avenue". they aren't getting specific, (prob smart) but it looks like they are looking to release on cydia.

-i sure hope so...i've been waiting for this app for a while....cell coverage in my city is great everywhere except my house.(go figure)

Green Apple
    Thanks

hope this happens would be sweet.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rel1215's Avatar
    Thanks

they have confirmed and are adding features that they knew the appstore would ban....ie-using iCall over 3g.....it sounds like it should be out sometime in feb.

i'm just glad to see a whole bunch of people jailbreaking their phones for the first time, just to get this app(haha like they'll actually only end up with iCall)......love seeing the jailbreaking community grow
    Last edited by rel1215; 2009-02-01 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm one of those newly jailbroken guys... And I can't believe what I was MISSING! Can't wait for iCall... Great app!