Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDope(0.1): dopewars for iphone IS OUT!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

That's weird, especially the part where you say default.png doesnt transfers. Supposely a common png file should get through the transfer.

Try restaring your phone, wifi and ssh service. and transfer again. 775 of course.

it doesnt crash on the 6th day for me.

but on the 10th day )
    Last edited by ubik; 2008-03-10 at 04:42 PM.
    A*obe CS3 by ubik "teh CS3 iPhone theme":
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48371

My FW way:
    1.1.1 JB/unlocked ->1.1.3 JB/unlocked ->1.1.1 locked ->1.0.2 JB/unlocked ->1.1.1 JB/unlocked. ->1.1.2 JB/locked fxxcked up not booting ->
    1.1.1 JB/unlocked ->1.1.2 JB/unlocked ->update to 1.1.3 JB/unlocked ->1.1.3 JB/unlocked fxxcked up, spinning wheel of death ->
    restore 1.1.3-> 1.1.3 JB/unlocked.

I know, i've manually installed a bunch of programs before, and never had a problem with a png before. For some reason, it looks like it won't allow me to transfer it over because the file itself is to big. So i'm gonna try a different ssh program. You know of any other?

Thanks

@ubik
    the problem seems to be random ^^

@agentmes
    actually i used winscp too , maybe your first partition is running out of space? xD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wahkiz For This Useful Post:

agentmes (2008-03-10)

Ok, after deleting all of my apps, reinstalling installer.app twice and a third time manually, having a problem with the bsd subsystem, and bosstools. I finally have idope working. A great game, and one i used to play on my ti-82 and palm. Thank you for your help.

Ok it installed fine now. It took my name and everything so there's progress ! But how come it isnt allowing me to buy anything ? No matter the amount I put, it still shows up as "0". Is there a reason for this ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agentmes View Post
    Ok, after deleting all of my apps, reinstalling installer.app twice and a third time manually, having a problem with the bsd subsystem, and bosstools. I finally have idope working. A great game, and one i used to play on my ti-82 and palm. Thank you for your help.
    is there a way to manually install it using iphonebrowser. if so what is the path? thanks in advance for your help, in kinda new to modding my iphone on my own but im learning slowly but surely
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Thanks

I believe I have not polished my UI to be user friendly yet. To purchase a stuff, you need to spin the quantity wheel to the quantity you want, and then you need tap the number you want once until it has a tick beside it.

This is similar to safari, where you need to "tick" one of the picker view's item in order for it to be selected.

btw i hope that you guys can use my website's shoutbox to ask application related questions instead (which is : http://iphone.wahkiz.com), this will keep this topic to only development enquiries. ^^
    Last edited by wahkiz; 2008-03-10 at 09:30 PM.

Oh my god, wahkiz... I love you hahaha thanks !! It's working !!!

Kristina

Firstly, thank you so very much i also requested this in a few forums.

I am having problem installing it :/ its my first app ive installed on 1.1.3 and im not sure which directory to copy it to using WINSCP, can any one help. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by b3no View Post
    Firstly, thank you so very much i also requested this in a few forums.

I am having problem installing it :/ its my first app ive installed on 1.1.3 and im not sure which directory to copy it to using WINSCP, can any one help. thanks.
    click the folder above the "right" section in WINSCP that has a "\" on it.

In there you will see a folder called "Applications"

Drag-and-drop the iDope folder into there. Open up the folder and select the files [no the images]
    right click -> Properties -> change the number on the bottom to "755"
    click OK.

Restart your phone.

Hope that helps. If you can't figure it out, shoot me a PM.. Lets not clog up his thread with questions. =)

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Hey wah, another great app! Shoot me a pm when you'd like it on Installer and Cydia along with iPark, your other app.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skb875 View Post
    click the folder above the "right" section in WINSCP that has a "" on it.

In there you will see a folder called "Applications"

Drag-and-drop the iDope folder into there. Open up the folder and select the files [no the images]
    right click -> Properties -> change the number on the bottom to "755"
    click OK.

Restart your phone.

Hope that helps. If you can't figure it out, shoot me a PM.. Lets not clog up his thread with questions. =)

how about how to install it with iphonebrowser? i have tried everything.
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

great, great. thanks heaps skb875

GREAT APP! best iphone game!

Quote Originally Posted by nycdiplomat View Post
    how about how to install it with iphonebrowser? i have tried everything.
    Just use WinSCP...

Default Damn I Must Be An Oldhead
    i remember this bein on my "ti-82" .....ahhh the good old days(1995-7)
    fond memories of md 20/20, phillieblnts,and wasting countless hours in algebra/pre-calc playing this lil number on my graphing calculator( had to keep an eye on your Jansport cuz they were bein stolen faster than girls virginity) ....WAIT...now that i think about it if this game never came out maybe i would have paid attention and learned something and maybe i could be of some assistance in coding and creating apps

Anyway ahhhhh,,, ..it was 1996 her name was tiffany, she had the cutest lil tennis skirt....oh wait what was i talkin about again...ahhh yes drugs CANT WAIT FOR AN INSTALLER VERSION

Thanks for this.. It's great.

One question though.. How do I start a new game? I put in a test name, and would like to change it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

The moment you put in your name the game starts.

To change your name, just scroll down on the news section and you will find a button to reset player.

Quote Originally Posted by wahkiz View Post
    The moment you put in your name the game starts.

To change your name, just scroll down on the news section and you will find a button to reset player.
    Thanks, that worked once I got the new version. (The attached file in the first post is .1)

So, is there any work around for the crash when going to the mansion?

Thanks

The reason why that part crashed is because I havent completed the section, which will be ready on the next release.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast