Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDope(0.1): dopewars for iphone IS OUT!

Green Apple
    Thanks

what is this for
    RY GUY!!!

Thanks

Its the preference file for your iPhone sounds. It will wipe any mods you made to increase the volume, and sets it back to default.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Its the preference file for your iPhone sounds. It will wipe any mods you made to increase the volume, and sets it back to default.
    I havent
    iLive an iLife

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I hope that when there is a stable build, the jet take off sound byte from the first version makes it but without the whole chatter, I'd be very content with just the lift off sound if its at all possible when it comes to a stable release.

p.s. I also transfered over the icon and loading screen from the first one as well .

Quote Originally Posted by gameviper View Post
    how come it crashes after about 20 seconds?
    If it crashes before the game even loads then you need to set the permissions.

love it, looking forward to something a little more bug free, but so siked to see this, would probably pay to play this actually, thanks for sure and looking forward to whats in store!

Thanks

Hi guys,

Just want to update you guys alil on the status of this project. About writing to celestial, I don't know why it does that, but I would like to inform you guys that version 0.2 does not use celestial (just so you know, haha). Regarding the crashing issues i am still looking at it. I will be putting a price range on drugs, so the $0 price will not happen again.

The SDK is out, too bad I don't own a mac =( so the SDK package is pretty useless to me for now, but I will be checking their source codes, and hopefully that will bring this app towards realization.

@geezfools
    You can always donate paypal to [email protected] ^^, i will appreciate that alot.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Hey, about your dev help comment, check out the dev forum here, we've got some smart guys in there who can help debug, etc.

Let me know when you've got a stable version, or at least a working beta you feel is good enough for release, and I'll get it popped up on Installer and Cydia.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks
    I uploaded this to my applications folder via iPhoneBrowser, then set the permissions manually via mobilefinder.app on my iPoT, and it works great! It crashed a couple times at first, but hasnt crashed for a while now. I'm on day 19, and I owe a little over $12k in debts. I have $40k but dunno how to pay off my loan shark... Any clue on how would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Phrizzle View Post
    I uploaded this to my applications folder via iPhoneBrowser, then set the permissions manually via mobilefinder.app on my iPoT, and it works great! It crashed a couple times at first, but hasnt crashed for a while now. I'm on day 19, and I owe a little over $12k in debts. I have $40k but dunno how to pay off my loan shark... Any clue on how would be appreciated!
    You can't pay him off yet, it will just crash if you try.

Thanks

I agree, I'd pay for a stable release if it was ever a price for it. I hope you get the help to get it running solid, its so simple of a app (in essence) yet so much fun!

i just want to say great app! and thanks for porting it!!

Thanks

Sounds like a fun app! But I'm going to wait for a stable version on installer.

I love this game!!! Used to have it on my nextel. I hope you can release a stable version soon.

The game is great...however it is not allowing me to buy anything...any ideas?

Thanks

Great game! Use to play it all the time on my PalmPilot way back in "the day". From the screenshots, looks like whakiz did a great job on the iPhone version. Waiting patiently for a more stable version.
    15.4" 2.8GHz Unibody MacBook Pro
    Pwnage Unlocked 16GB iPhone (2.1)
    Apple Unlocked 16GB 3G iPhone (2.2)

Thanks

Hey guys ^^

I am working on the online scoreboard now, should have a stable release at any moment. Oh, and I finally got my site up! So, should I forgot to update here, you can always refer to my site (which you can download latest releases of my other apps as well). Just point your safari to >> iphone.wahkiz.com. ^^

I'm running 1.1.4. I'm having trouble getting default.png to transfer over. And when i get in on the touch, it never shows up on the springboard. Am i not able to run this 1.1.4? And if i am, what am i doing wrong, and just to say this now, yes i set permissions to 755.

Thanks

Hi agentmes,

I am not sure about the touch, but i run it on my iphone 1.1.4 just fine. how do you transfer the stuff over? ssh?

I'm using winscp. I got it working on my friends 1.1.3 touch, but for some reason, i'm just not getting it to work on the 1.1.4.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast