Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sketches

this app is much faster and responsive after yesterdays update, thanks.

I was wondering what the update did. =/

Today's updates are great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the vibrate when cleared feature.

vibrate when cleared? Also, is there any way to actually save what young sketched as its own picture??

Quote Originally Posted by jujubeanser View Post
    vibrate when cleared? Also, is there any way to actually save what young sketched as its own picture??
    Yes. Have you updated it? Now when you shake to clear it you get a little vibrate when it's cleared.

I dont really like the vibrate when cleared function. ...maybe a way to disable it?

I LOVE this app though. It's one of the first things i show ppl when they are checking out my phone.

My suggestions are:
    disable vibrate
    change colors
    change sizes
    maybe add etch a sketch shaking sound when you erase

GREAT APP!

Ahhh k didn't realize you actually had to shake it.. But I think the most crucial aspect missing is still the ability to save these pictures, without just using screenshot (which I JUST now thought of lolz)

how do you save what you drew (with or without a picture from your roll) to an actual image file? i see the option to "save on exit" but it doesnt seem to "save" nor "exit".

This means the painted sketch is staying on the sketchboard, when you close the app.

Turn it out, and the next time you open the sketchboard, your painting is gone.

Capiche?

iPhone? More like MyPhone zoidberg md's Avatar
    Thanks

great updates! This program is deffenatly moving in the right direction

So glad there was a decent update.
    I love this app!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by muckymucky View Post
    how do you save what you drew (with or without a picture from your roll) to an actual image file? i see the option to "save on exit" but it doesnt seem to "save" nor "exit".
    screenshot it

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by muckymucky View Post
    this just means if you go to the homescreen and then come back, it won't erase everything... basically the only way to get rid of it is to shake.

Default Sketch broken on 1.1.1 touch
    hope it gets fixed soon. love this app.

Sketches is awesome! But it crashes in 1.1.1

I contacted the developers and they assure me they are working on a fix for this application and they have a working version they are tweaking for 111, so hopefully soon we will have it back

Quote Originally Posted by musicpenguy View Post
    I contacted the developers and they assure me they are working on a fix for this application and they have a working version they are tweaking for 111, so hopefully soon we will have it back
    Great news

can't wait to run this on 1.1.1.

I just wanted to say that you guys rule! The last update included almost every feature mentioned in this thread.

Awesome.

wouldn't it be great if Apple did the same...ha

Update: Sketches 0.4 is now availble to everyone via the Installer.app - enjoy it now runs beautifully under Firmware 1.1.1 !!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast