Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Taskbar Notifier] 0.9.6 Released

hi, i cant find it in the installer, any solution? thanks

Not fake.
    App been remove by STE
    "Oops!

Posted March 1st, 2008 at 8:59 pm by Ste

Filed in: Pkg Updates

I accidentally released an unfinished copy of “Taskbar Notifier” version 0.9.6 today, when I updated all the packages with the new sponsor key and re-released everything.

I am working on finishing the package right now and will release it later tonight as version 0.9.6-1.

My apologies!"

http://blog.psmxy.org/

well it appear STE just release it
    "osted March 1st, 2008 at 11:11 pm by Ste

Filed in: Pkg Updates

I’ve just added and/or updated the following application packages for the iPhone & iPod Touch:

NOTE: Assume that Installer.app, version 3.0 (or higher - and NOT 3.0b followed by a number), is required for proper installation of all packages I produce.

1. [upd] PhotoDial (1.02) [Added CoverFlow interface as an option.]
    2. [upd] VoiceDial (1.05) [Now it shows picture from address book if it is assigned to recognized contact.]
    3. [upd] Jiggy (0.26) [No notes provided.]
    4. [upd] Jiggy Runtime (0.26) [No notes provided.]
    5. [upd] iQuran (0.07 beta) [Yet more compatibility fixes for older firmware.]
    6. [upd] iPod2 (0.01) [Now installs on the 1.1.4 firmware.]
    7. [upd] iPod3 (0.01) [Now installs on the 1.1.4 firmware.]
    8. [upd] Taskbar Notifier (0.9.6-1)) [Adds 1.1.3/4 compatibility. Replaces the unfinished 0.9.6 package that I accidentally released earlier today. Oops.]

Note: All of my packages will appear as though they were updated today. That’s because I updated the plist file for every package, to remove the sponsor info from the Description field and move it to the new location that Nullriver provided for me in today’s 3.01 release of Installer.app. My thanks to Nullriver for this addition.
    -ste"

http://blog.psmxy.org/
    Last edited by deadtorights; 2008-03-02 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

Still fake there buddy?? Everyone has it.
    Haha yeah

It looked to be a hoax at the time I posted and the googlecode page has still not been updated... It looks like 0.9?
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    It seems there are three files:
    com.JC.SMST.plist 1.1.3-AND-UP
    com.JC.SMST.plist PRE-1.1.3
    com.openssh.sshd.plist

Which ones should I remove?
    Just update to 0.9.6-1 in Installer. It'll solve everything.

says I always have new email

no SMS bubble notification? I've got the missed call and email, but no SMS... Anyone else having this issue?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

All working fine here

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    says I always have new email
    If you have a disabled account(s) in Mail, it'll continue to check for mail from those as well.

I am on 1.1.3 jailbroken with ZiPhone (AT&T service) and I cannot get this to work at all. This is my favorite app too, so it's killing me! I've tried installing 0.9.6-1 and it just doesn't work. I'm making sure to restart the phone after installing. I've also gone into the phone via SSH to make sure that all files are in there, and where they are supposed to be. I uninstalled it also to make sure it was removing those same files, and it is. I just can't understand why it won't work. Would there maybe be some kind of permission I would have to change or anything? From the comments here, it seems like I'm not the only one with a 1.1.3 ZiPhone jailbreak who is having this problem.

i installed it on 1.1.4 and now i don't have any sound on my phone. Anyone have any ideas ?

Ok here is what I found out after playing with this. Tool.

1. Installed it via installer, and it is working fine and all my sounds are working great.
    2. I do a hard reboot on the phone ( hold home and reset until apple logo appears ) and my sounds stop working.
    3. I uninstall the tool and the sounds still don't work
    4. Do hard reboot after uninstalling and the sounds come back.

I tested this on 2 iphones both at 1.1.4 and they both did the same thing. The program works great until you do a hard reboot on the phone and then poof the sounds on the phone are gone.
    Last edited by The Punisher; 2008-03-03 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    i installed it on 1.1.4 and now i don't have any sound on my phone. Anyone have any ideas ?

Ok here is what I found out after playing with this. Tool.

1. Installed it via installer, and it is working fine and all my sounds are working great.
    2. I do a hard reboot on the phone ( hold home and reset until apple logo appears ) and my sounds stop working.
    3. I uninstall the tool and the sounds still don't work
    4. Do hard reboot after uninstalling and the sounds come back.

I tested this on 2 iphones both at 1.1.4 and they both did the same thing. The program works great until you do a hard reboot on the phone and then poof the sounds on the phone are gone.
    What fixed it for me was resetting all setting in the iPhone/settings interface.
    Sound came back after that and stayed through several hard and soft reboots.

Good luck and report back

thanx that seems to have fixed it .

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    no SMS bubble notification? I've got the missed call and email, but no SMS... Anyone else having this issue?
    same problem. i am on 114. no notifications for me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Do you guys agree that it would be a good idea (and lay within the program's purpose) if Taskbar Notifier also displayed a "crossed over ringer icon" when the phone is in silent mode? I often use the switch but forget about it, so it would be great to have a visual icon on the screen reminding that the phone is set on vibrate, just like every other phone does.

I would REALLY like this.

One thing I've noticed, and am not a fan of, is that since the SMS popup dialog changed from "ignore" to "close", when you tap "close", the taskbar icon goes away. I've forgotten to reply to many text messages because of this. When it used to say "ignore" (1.1.1), the icon remained until you actually opened the SMS app.
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcdj View Post
    One thing I've noticed, and am not a fan of, is that since the SMS popup dialog changed from "ignore" to "close", when you tap "close", the taskbar icon goes away. I've forgotten to reply to many text messages because of this. When it used to say "ignore" (1.1.1), the icon remained until you actually opened the SMS app.
    Yea, there is a bug in the system but it is because that is how Apple planned their new SMS application. There is not really a way tyo to fix that unless we mess with the native application its self.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Battery life is significantly reduced when using this program.

1.1.3--> zIphone unlock (Tmobile USA) 8gb.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast