Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard

Default Summerboard
    anyone try this out yet?
    I guess its a springboard replacemeant.
    clever name. Haha

Just showed up in installer
    Any pics or more info?
    Last edited by fred777; 2007-09-03 at 06:23 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

OMG I lost this problem. it took a second but this program could replace so many programs including the launcher and such. it needs some tweaking. This will also totally change the way themes are built. Now I need to decide how I'm going to be my new themes. If this gets adopted and improved which I hope it does, there won't be a need to build the background into the icons.

I'd like there to be a place to adjust settings on this like the rSBT. this makes all the icons scrollable on the home screen but would still like to be able to adjust this.

Just tried , pretty nice concept.

All these launchers and springboard mods and docks , I'm going nuts. I wish all the dev of these would sit down and collaborate on one killer springboard mod to accommodate all the apps.

one of the most impressive apps on installer..

looks like something apple themselves will implement in the future.
    although not completely optimized yet im guessing (scroll lag)..

but seriously WOW.. definitely a keeper. DL it NOW.

so what exactly is it? Does it replace springboard.app?
    does it overlay springboard?

I'm a little hesitant to try without more info

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGeek96 View Post
    OMG I lost this problem. it took a second but this program could replace so many programs including the launcher and such. it needs some tweaking. This will also totally change the way themes are built. Now I need to decide how I'm going to be my new themes. If this gets adopted and improved which I hope it does, there won't be a need to build the background into the icons.

I'd like there to be a place to adjust settings on this like the rSBT. this makes all the icons scrollable on the home screen but would still like to be able to adjust this.
    I agree, this could be an AMAZING leap forward for the iPhone!!! It does need a little tweaking. Needs the ability to edit what shows up on the homescreen (I had field test and DemoApp showing up) and also the ability to add a different wallpaper than the one on the lock screen. Then we could build an entire theme that goes from lock screen to home screen and looks similar but tailored for each one.

It also broke rSBT. I love to see the two integrated so we could choose the order of the apps and what to hide/show.

FYI this program kills everything. Themes are now dead. Just make icons and set em up. I live this app. Yes it did break rsbt and also cuts off some of my icons
    Last edited by sunnywala; 2007-09-03 at 06:43 AM.

Nice app. Been waiting for something like this. The black background was looking very old. Thanks and keep up the good work. For those who are having with icon problems after install use ilauncher before installing
    . At first when I rebooted everything looked out of place so I used the ilauncher to put back the icons the way I had it. You must use update button when you open the IL app. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by XFaega; 2007-09-03 at 06:45 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fred777 View Post
    so what exactly is it? Does it replace springboard.app?
    does it overlay springboard?

I'm a little hesitant to try without more info
    I tried it and decided I would uninstall and try it later after it comes along some. I had no problems after the uninstall. Everything went back to normal.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Yah works great if it had options to decide what is hidden, and sorting options. Right now its all alphabetical...

Weird, went into installer and came back out and it had em sorted according to my DisplayOrder.plist. A little better...
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 2007-09-03 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

This is the program we have been waiting for. It is great so far. Skin the phone with backgrounds from your pictures folders. I would suggest a change back to transparent .pngs, no need to cut images up anymore. Nice animation on opening and closing programs and great scolling of applications. This is the program to get. I just loaded my default icon order back in with no problem from installer. It arranged my icons weird too.
    Last edited by SiddallStudios; 2007-09-03 at 06:49 AM.

Nit sure but I don't think the notification circles are showing up! Can anyone confirm?

Once you install it, it overwrites your display order with an alphabetical one but all you have to do is go into rSBT and click save again. rSBT still has the correct order so re-saving it gets you your order back.

But now we need rSBT to support more than 16 icons. I'm going to have to edit my display order on the computer to get all the programs in it so they show up and it will scroll.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

sunnywala (2007-09-03)

Agree nice app. needs some work though. And i still like being able to change my themes on installer.app and using rSBT. hopefully we can eventually use both.

confirmed notification circles do not show up under this app

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sunnywala View Post
    confirmed notification circles do not show up under this app
    confirm #2 uninstalled cant have that ...???!!!!!

I uninstalled this for the only reason that it doesnt show the notification icons

theres no way i can uninstall this,... well i could, but would rather just update it when it comes, im sure they'll fix it.. im sure they're going to make a lot of adjustments to it... this app is awesome, and really has opened new doors... we need to be able to select our bg, and order the icons, or make like an editable plist or something, also scrolling and the balloons need to be fixed, but awesome

anybody care to post a screeny?

anyone update there rsbt? cause an update was just released and it works very good with this new summerboard app

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast